• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckoldry running in the family...

• Thread startercuckyboi23
  • Start date

cuckyboi23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2011
Hello to all. I recently posted this question to you all in another thread and ws advised by another member to start a thread and see what response I get....

I am not married but in a cuckold relationship and have been cuckolded in previous relationships for different reasons:cool:. None of friends know of our cuckoldry though, dont know if I could handle that, although it turns me on in fantasy imagining they all do know our kinky lifestyle!:eek: The only people that do know other than her lovers, are her two sisters and mother (as far as I am aware of, though I am sure she must have confessed to some of her close g/friends). That feels very strange sometimes indeed!:eek: But still very exciting to know that they know that she cuckolds me, as did her mother to her father.

Anyone with any experience of this running in the family in this way? It started with grandmother, then mother , then my girl.

Reactions: franklyhorny
My mother cuckolded my father and I have 3 brothers, 2 of us (oldest and me youngest) were lifelong cuckolds, the other 2 (middle brothers) have been serial cuckolders and have cuckolded both of us.
I twice as a young child saw my mother fucked by other men and while I didn't understand it at the time things happened in our family that showed my father knew he was a horned cuckold and unhappy about it. My mother had a curfew time and my father would lock her out if she came home too late after that time.

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife, Maxio, franklyhorny and 1 other person
Both my mother and my wife's mother cucked our fathers.

Sally Fairfax cuckolded her hubby with George Washington - like that's a hidden fact! George Harrison gave his wife a dozen times to Eric Clapton until Eric married her - better not tell anyone! Have you read up on the present queen of England? Y'all think Philip minds? My grandma was a flapper during the Roaring Twenties - All my life everyone respected her and treated her fine. My mom, dad and my kids know the score and so do all my friends and neighbors - I'm still in one piece. Vivien Leigh would fuck guys right in front of Laurence Olivier & he didn't seem to mind - nor anyone else. Is Brad Pitt the world's most famous cuckold? Think his parents loose sleep over it?
Cuckyboi23, it seems to me that you place more stigma on the label than others. Don't fret what others think. A wise lady once told me, "If you knew just how little folks thought about you, you'd not allow their impressions to bother you."
Live as if no mortal mattered - not even yourself. Cause we really don't.

Reactions: cynful
That is hot! Of course any daughters your gf has will be obligated to carry on the family tradition!

Reactions: cynful, UnownCuck and franklyhorny
My aunt cucks my uncle with someone whom I call grandfather (by long distant relationship). My uncle has passed away.

Now this guy is staying with my aunt (and her adopted son). We discovered that she has cucked my uncle even when he was still alive.

I made sure that my wife knew the whole story.

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
Hey guys thanks for the advice.

Well guess it happens as my Mother in law cuckolded as they call it my Dad in law, and now my husband wants me to cuckold him in much the same way. Also dont know for sure but think his sister is also doing it

clareah said:
Well guess it happens as my Mother in law cuckolded as they call it my Dad in law, and now my husband wants me to cuckold him in much the same way. Also dont know for sure but think his sister is also doing it

Wow. Soon all women will have a cuck and a bf. You should definitely cuck your husband, start by buying (or better; getting him to buy) a chastity device, then he will be putty in your hands.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and franklyhorny
my mom dated other men while married to my dad, i didnt know it initially but the guys would call and i would watch her get all dressed up to go out with them. over time when i got older and different guys would show up i figured it out but for a long time i just thought they were friends of theirs

My mother cucked my father all through their marriage, very little attempt was made by either of them to hide this.

I later found out (though was ******* of this at the time) that when I was in my late teens, my mother was cucking my father with two of my (legal age) friends.

My mother cucked my dad as well. They started off swapping with another couple but then she used to go out dancing on her own and came back the next morning.
The excuse they gave was dad had to "baby sit" me. I was a teenager and aware of what was happening.

You bet they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a subject that I have wondered about and certainly believe it does. I have seen wives cuck men very often and to be truthful it seems a lot of us just feel it is natural. I was once ask by neighbor, how does my dick taste, and he laughed, then told me he had fucked my girl the night before while I was at work. It turned me on to be honest. Children alway know, even if they never say anything and daughters tend to do as mom has done, and sons seem to expect it. Women who cuck their husbands tend to be sexier and dress better also. Men become cuckolds for different reasons, some desire it, because they want a woman like dear old mom and their sisters also. Many are bisexual and really don't care who their mates have sex with but also want some cock. This does not happen as often as disired because many studs do not like others present or want the attentions of a bi sexual or queer man because of insecurity with their own sexuality. They feel different with a sexy, bisexual sissy crossdresser and do not feel he is a male and a threat to their macho image, they love to dominate and be serviced by a sissy.

Attachments

• 21st+century+marriage.jpg
    21st+century+marriage.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 568
  • 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 530
  • 1769879522.jpg
    1769879522.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 512
  • cuck_WifeOnINternet29.jpg
    cuck_WifeOnINternet29.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 572
  • a_thank_you.jpg
    a_thank_you.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 577
i think your right macnfries, i think if you see it or are part of it that it just becomes ok for the next generation. i know that it did become part of ours.

Like father like daughter

MacNfries said:
It makes sense, I think, that if a daughter sees her mom cheating on her father, that's going to be something that could carry over into her own relationships down the road. The old saying "like mother, like daughter" would hold true here. I believe it would be a lot more likely IF the girl's father had given her reasons for approving of her mother's infidelity ... like physical abuse, or cheating himself. A child's personality & value system are all well established in the child's early years 1-6, and can be easily influenced by its parents. Mac

In my case my wife's mother from a very early age made my wife aware that her father was a serial adulterer and she saw her older brother was just like his father so I believe she cuckolded me because she felt she was never going to let me be the one to cheat on her and that a cheating sex was something that excited and she admired. When I offered her an open marriage she rebuked me, saying how could I let her be with other men if I truly loved her, the while time fucking other guys brains out every chance she got, supported by my MIL!

Anyone else have any experience of this?

MacNfries said:
It makes sense, I think, that if a daughter sees her mom cheating on her father, that's going to be something that could carry over into her own relationships down the road. The old saying "like mother, like daughter" would hold true here. I believe it would be a lot more likely IF the girl's father had given her reasons for approving of her mother's infidelity ... like physical abuse, or cheating himself. A child's personality & value system are all well established in the child's early years 1-6, and can be easily influenced by its parents. Mac

I agree that sounds very logical BUT according my experience the value for trust and fidelity in younger years is much higher than it is after you are member of a middle age group.

For example: We kept our lifestyle secret for our relatives, friends and kids and we were very successful with it for many years. Later, when the kids left their nest at home we did not exclude our house from our adventures and our youngest daughter found out, because her father was on business trip and she dedected a strange car in front of our house twice. With her age (22 at this time) she was fully aware what happened and I had to tell her the truth.

At first she understood that it was an interesting lifestyle for me, even if she found it a way of slutty but she could not understand what`s in for her daddy. Some years later she understood and tried this lifestyle also.

Nowadays I am not aware if she is in it currently.

Nadine

(The story you can read in an own thread)

MacNfries said:

Exactly, all this translates to is cheating.

It just comes naturally

acuriouswife said:
Exactly, all this translates to is cheating.

I wonder for someone who is seriously religious, does he/she ever worry of being watched and punished by the GOD..?:confused::D

Users who are viewing this thread