• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolds, how many of you

I always cleaned my wife after she had been with her lover, either just after he had cum in her if I was present, or as soon as she got home. I never cleaned him up after as my wife is homophobic. I did suck his cock on other occasions though !!

[Cleaning up my wife's cream pies with my tongue is,] to me, simply another thing I am told to do to make HER happy, and if she's happy, I'm happy.

As reasons go, that's a good one...

Really, the only thing about this lifestyle that turns me on is her having sex with other people.

Hey, whatever works...

She is also turned on by the dominance part of it...

That's positive...

...and I just do as I'm told. :eek:

Good boy.

Cleaning up makes my wife happy so I am enjoying it.....what can be more enjoyable than making her happy by showing complete submission to her in front of the Bull

I've never had the chance to do it, and frankly I don't think I ever will (we both agree that, fun as it would be, it's not worth risking your health over). In an ideal, STD-free world, I suspect it would be a favourite pastime of mine. Alas, this is not an ideal, STD-free world, so I'm afraid this is a fantasy I'll never live out.

Anyway, I think my fascination with this particular kink stems from my bisexuality and the fact that I would perceive it as an act of deference towards her lover, which would turn me on even more.

I always cleaned my wife after she had been with her lover, either just after he had cum in her if I was present, or as soon as she got home. I never cleaned him up after as my wife is homophobic. I did suck his cock on other occasions though !!

Was your homophobic wife aware of the other occasions?

Saraha, thanks for your complements. I always clean my wife up after her lovers and always french kiss her after she sucks their cocks....and I kiss her feet while she is cuddling with other men....I think its natural for a good cuckold husband. I also love their comments on my chastity device.

.... I always clean my wife up after her lovers and always french kiss her after she sucks their cocks....and I kiss her feet while she is cuddling with other men....I think it's natural for a good cuckold husband. I also love their comments on my chastity device.

All good. You're treating your wife with proper respect, and doing it in proper and appropriate ways.

I very rarely, if ever, watch my wife with a bull. I watch the foreplay, see them in our bed together after he's fucked her but never actually get permission to watch them. Consequently cream pie eating and devouring is an essential part of our cuck relationship. Seeing her well covered in love bites and full of her lovers seed makes it very rewarding for me.

I very rarely, if ever, watch my wife with a bull. I watch the foreplay, see them in our bed together after he's fucked her but never actually get permission to watch them. Consequently cream pie eating and devouring is an essential part of our cuck relationship. Seeing her well covered in love bites and full of her lovers seed makes it very rewarding for me.

The love bites add realism and prove that other men are fucking her (and they are so turned on they have to bite her).

I always clean my wife and when requested the bull, it would seem odd to me to live this lifestyle and not do so, it has become an integral part of the process.

Only once, it was a little stale as she had been away all weekend fucking a group of guys(8) and they were all bare back. I would like to try a nice fresh load : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back