• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cuckolds, was your wife a slut before you met her?

pinged

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2022
As a bull of some 20 years, I have noticed a common thread amongst the couples I have bulled for. A majority of the wives have admitted to be being real sluts in their late teens / early twenties. I also enjoyed the fact that they had very few limits. It seems anything goes when a woman has had as many cocks as my women had taken.

So cuckolds, does this ring true with your wives? Was she the school slut, the village bike or the local slag?

• Wow
Reactions: littlewilly, MyPureWife, cynful and 6 others
annie was high school BJ & HJ slut i was told... i met her after college..married to annie 28 years now..im a sun for her...
mam 58 here..Annie is 49.....she is currently fucking my white boss over a year and had been fucking a black friend of ours steady 3 years prior

106092454.jpg 237484864.jpg imagetransfer.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Roberttttt, willshe2, MyPureWife and 26 others
WifeDatesBlk said:
annie was high school BJ & HJ slut i was told... i met her after college..married to annie 28 years now..im a sun for her...
mam 58 here..Annie is 49.....she is currently fucking my white boss over a year and had been fucking a black friend of ours steady 3 years prior

I like the look of your wife. Lets hope she keeps entertaining other men.

Reactions: cynful and franklyhorny
I think she was but had reformed her wild ways before we met and would never go back to them.

• Sad
Reactions: hairbear1954
Cuckold consult Webster

Reactions: littlewilly
My wife lost her virginity at 15. She was 18 when I met her and I was her 4th. Iwas however the 1st she cheated on. we have been married 40yrs and in that time she has only had 4 other men, (that I know of. lol), so I wouldnt call her a slut. Altho 3 of those men were long term lovers.

Reactions: littlesmallie, franklyhorny, wmjacking and 4 others
She wasn't a virgin but I'd hardly have called her a slut either.

My wife was no way a slut before we met. Indeed until she turned 50 she was quite reserved , since then (now 56) she has had over 10 boyfriends

Reactions: littlesmallie, franklyhorny, susanscuckold and 4 others
cuckhubby48 said:
My wife was no way a slut before we met. Indeed until she turned 50 she was quite reserved , since then (now 56) she has had over 10 boyfriends
I have always thought that when attractive women turn 45 or so some start to wonder (fear?) that they might have lost their attraction. That seems to make some of them vulnerable to the idea of discovering whatbthey have been missing.

Some of course are held back by the fear of losing everything.

Reactions: franklyhorny and crt
You are correct with my wife. When she turned 50 , though she does look after herself she worried that men would not find her attractive. She went on what she calls her ‘voyage of discovery’ with other men, catching up on what she missed

Reactions: franklyhorny and hairbear1954
She was in college in the seventies. She estimated that she had 40+ different hookups. She was always open about this and willing to to play until a couple of years ago she had a granddaughter. Now she has little interest in sex, just wants to be a grandma.

IMG_20190916_185949589.jpg IMG_20190928_104517593 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, Roberttttt, HornyCouplee and 13 others
pinged said:
As a bull of some 20 years, I have noticed a common thread amongst the couples I have bulled for. A majority of the wives have admitted to be being real sluts in their late teens / early twenties. I also enjoyed the fact that they had very few limits. It seems anything goes when a woman has had as many cocks as my women had taken.

So cuckolds, does this ring true with your wives? Was she the school slut, the village bike or the local slag?
I agree - but a lot of men consider their wives sluts if they have had more than 1 man. My late wife had 500+ before we met.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, littlesmallie, franklyhorny and 3 others
jackgardon said:
My wife became a slut at the age of forty.
She was seduced by our family doctor who fucked her in his doctor’s office and in the hotels in the neighborhood.
She started shaving her pussy and dressing sexy with high-heeled shoes.
She changed her work schedule to have the afternoons free.
She got mean to me.
It took me three years to find out she had this relationship.
I was humiliated and destroyed. That doctor I was going to see when I was sick had fucked my wife an hour before, and I was paying him for the consult!
Without realizing it, I finally paid a man to fuck my wife.
They both bragged about it.
I put an end to this.
That sadly is how wrong things can go
Subhubrandy said:
She was in college in the seventies. She estimated that she had 40+ different hookups. She was always open about this and willing to to play until a couple of years ago she had a granddaughter. Now she has little interest in sex, just wants to be a grandma.

IMG_20190916_185949589.jpg IMG_20190928_104517593 (1).jpg
Very sexy lady. Changes in life's circumstances cam have that effect

• Sad
Reactions: littlesmallie, franklyhorny and Subhubrandy
Angeljames said:
My wife was a sweet little school teacher when I first met her. She swore to me her chastity and loyalty when I first married her. However, within 3 years of marriage to her, she began a furious campaign of fucking and sucking other men as fast as she could find them. Any and all married women can become a slutwife once they find out how much fun it is to be wanted and desired by other men. She went from dressing very conservative to dressing like a high grade ***** on the prowl. Sexy high heels and leather boots, short leather skirts, tight shorts barely covering her ass, tight jeans with the fashion holes in them, blouses that showed off her breast cleavage, dangling slutty earrings and ankle bracelets, she got her hair colored red and permed it very curly, lipstick, the whole nine yards..you get the picture. She loved the attention she hot from other men. She put ads out on dating sites and Craigslist, went out to dance clubs, etc. Compare and contrast these two pictures of her. Let me know what you think.

View attachment 2250592 View attachment 2250593 View attachment 2250594 View attachment 2250595 View attachment 2250596 View attachment 2250597
You obviously woke up the sleeping slut in her. Love her in the leather mini. She looks hot probably never realised that with a little effort she could excite guys. You obviously gave her good enough sex to realise it was fun. How many guys have had her so far?

Reactions: littlesmallie, franklyhorny, Angeljames and 1 other person
WifeDatesBlk said:

Mmmm

Reactions: franklyhorny and antonb
Yes, my OH was briefly married to someone who cheated on her. She came back to her family home from where she would slip out and meet men on the quiet, or at work. She loved fucking married men and stealing their wives’ cum.
Since she has been with me these last three years she has cuckolded me again and again with different men, whether they’re married or not she would fuck them all bare back, as being a cum slut is her real preference.

Reactions: cynful, WantsAUsedWife, sephoro and 3 others
My wife was extremely promiscuous starting when she graduated from high school. She told me, and confirmed by her sisters, that she slept with a different guy every night for about ten years. On our first date, I had her dress pulled down below her breasts and pulled up with her panties off, and was eating her pussy after only 20 minutes. I knew right then I was with my dream girl, as I was deliberately looking for a woman that would cuckold me, since I already had been one for 10 years. She also managed to start cuckolding me the day after our very first date. She'd been with well over two thousand men before me, and every time I eat her pussy, I think about all the cocks she had and all the semen they'd left inside of her pussy.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, WantsAUsedWife, CuckDad and 7 others
I've mentioned it before on this site, my ex was one of the well-known sluts in her high school. What's more, she was a gymnast, and from my experience her and other gymnasts she knew valued their rare free time highly, and she used it for sex. It was the way she burned off all that excess energy. We met when she was 19, she was in college, and our mothers were best friends back then. I'm much older than her, and both our mothers thought an older man would be good to help her settle down, so they set us up on a blind date. It was love at first sight, as she was petite, young, and pretty, and was giving me a handjob in the movie theater 15 minutes in. We had a relatively normal dinner, but when I brought her back to my apartment we had sex off and on until the early morning. In those days we were hungry for each other, but in hindsight I should have realized she would have the inclination to cheat on me. After I met her older sister and found out more about her that she never told me herself, I definitely should have known, but I was mesmerized by the pussy. After at least three affairs and years later, I'd learned my lesson.

What's ironic is that she was rather vanilla in the bedroom. If she'd been less of a hypocrite and more open-minded about sex, maybe we could have had an open relationship or discovered cuckolding together, but she has issues with being honest about her life. We've had three friends-with-benefits nights since we split, so you can see she doesn't hold me in disdain enough to take a pass on me, but I think it's just her slut nature to find it appealing to occasionally have sex with her ex husband.

Reactions: CuckDad, happytwobeecucked, Custer Laststand and 2 others
I met my current wife when she was approaching her later 30's. I really can't say (from what she has told me) she was a slut, but I would say men could get her pussy fairly easily if she was attracted to them. She also used her pussy to get something she needed when she felt it was necessary (a place to stay, car repair, money, etc.). So she had plenty of experience, as most folks approaching 40 should have.
She had married a soldier boy at a young age (18?), but divorced him just a few (3-4?) years later. She married a high school boyfriend, had a child with him, but they also divorced shortly after. I think she was around 29 (maybe younger) at that time.
During both of those marriages, she was very tame, wouldn't consider cheating, certainly no kinky sex of any kind. But after her second divorce, she made up for lost time! She had already had a hysterectomy, so pregnancy wasn't a concern, and that removed a significant barrier. In the next 7-8 years before I met her, she had fucked dozens of men. And young boys!

Reactions: cynful, WantsAUsedWife, CuckDad and 4 others