• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks - post your wife as she dresses up for a date with you but …:

• Thread startercuriouschats
  • Start date

curiouschats

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2021
Cucks - post a picture of your wife as she dresses up for a date with you but you have cuck feels inside and are thinking about sharing her while she is on date with you. Let’s see…:

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
when its just me and her, she always lovingly puts her tits on display. i just wish she would be more keen to flirt back when she gets attention.

IMG_9305.jpg IMG_9403.jpg IMG_9982.jpg IMG_9990.jpg

• Love
Reactions: CNYCJ13, Custer Laststand, Happycumcuck and 5 others
throwback said:
when its just me and her, she always lovingly puts her tits on display. i just wish she would be more keen to flirt back when she gets attention.

Any chance of her showing her tits to us, plz?

throwback said:

Wow love it - are you a wannabe? She is displaying her tits well

That’s cleavage, not tits. Tits showing includes nips.

MajorHorner said:
That’s cleavage, not tits. Tits showing includes nips.
You are right - sorry for the typo - good cleavage show

there isnt a bra under those ;) anyone lucky enough to catch a glimpse can see everything. here's a tit shot she took for me while is was at work and she was out at her friend's house.

EF1228FB-E525-4025-9BD4-24D9A7F48BF8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Bikelover, Happycumcuck, fllcouple and 3 others
throwback said:
there isnt a bra under those ;) anyone lucky enough to catch a glimpse can see everything. here's a tit shot she took for me while is was at work and she was out at her friend's house.

EF1228FB-E525-4025-9BD4-24D9A7F48BF8.jpeg
Very nice ! 🔥

• Love
Reactions: Bikelover and throwback
nancy

nancy1559.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, throwback and Bikelover
Reactions: Bikelover

Users who are viewing this thread