• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks post your wives for bulls to rate

Could Kimmy be breeding stock?

IMG_7164 2.jpg
8.5 out of 10... and yes, she’d make great breeding stock, just look at those milkers.

I
I'd be all over that hot body, pull that g string over and slide my rock hard cock between those cheeks, straight in to her egar arse, fuck her so hard and deep, pulling on her hair as I do so. I'd leave a nice cummy creampie in their for you to watch as it ouses and bubbles out

I

I'd be all over that hot body, pull that g string over and slide my rock hard cock between those cheeks, straight in to her egar arse, fuck her so hard and deep, pulling on her hair as I do so. I'd leave a nice cummy creampie in their for you to watch as it ouses and bubbles out
Pull that g string away with my teeth, lick her juicy pussy before giving those lovely tits a good fuck, before filling her mouth with my cum, what a lovely thought!

How do you rate my wife, and what would you do to her?

View attachment 1404520 View attachment 1404521

How do you rate my wife, and what would you do to her?

View attachment 1404520 View attachment 1404521
She's already taken her knickers off, like I told her to. I'd grab her and give her a pasionate kiss, push her to the floor so she is on her knees, I'd pull her head towards my cock so she has to take the whole lenght into her mouth and make her gag on my throbbing shaft. I would then push her back on the bed, lift one leg high in the air and drive my cock into her sweet pussy, pound away while she screams in ectasy as she looks you in the eye, then I'd pump all my load deep in to her womb

She's already taken her knickers off, like I told her to. I'd grab her and give her a pasionate kiss, push her to the floor so she is on her knees, I'd pull her head towards my cock so she has to take the whole lenght into her mouth and make her gag on my throbbing shaft. I would then push her back on the bed, lift one leg high in the air and drive my cock into her sweet pussy, pound away while she screams in ectasy as she looks you in the eye, then I'd pump all my load deep in to her womb
Wow, I can't wait to tell her, especially looking me in the eye when she takes you cum, she'll love it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back