• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cucks post your wives for bulls to rate

mmm
she would look hot in my art : )

885_1000.jpg 826_1000.jpg 1.jpg
mmm. would love that. can u make her?

She didn't get you hard...

But what does the rest of you look like? I have to laugh when I see these responses. Many of these wives (including my own) are very sexy and probably have the pick of the litter in terms of who they want to fuck them.

I guess the behavior of trolling a website for someone else’s wife kind of explains it but the gaul is amusing nonetheless. I’ve not received a message or post from a single “bull” on here that has the charisma, looks, game or charm to fuck my wife. Not 1.

All these dominant tough “bulls” and not one of them with the temerity to call me out.

But what does the rest of you look like? I have to laugh when I see these responses. Many of these wives (including my own) are very sexy and probably have the pick of the litter in terms of who they want to fuck them.

I guess the behavior of trolling a website for someone else’s wife kind of explains it but the gaul is amusing nonetheless. I’ve not received a message or post from a single “bull” on here that has the charisma, looks, game or charm to fuck my wife. Not 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back