Cucks Surrender!! Give full control over

• Thread startersatxbull
  • Start date
Hello,
online now and hope someone will like to visit us.

Reactions: MisstresTanya
Complete control 328 342 349 ukhotwife21

212 897 213

AD: 730 446 144
PW: slutlynda
Save all you want.

Complete control in private to ****** her 328 342 349 ukhotwife21

hi - i am a cucki - who will ****** my slut via anydesk very hard??

740 306 677

Nascarsam said:
friend told me try teamviewer said i would like it downloaded not sure how to set up?
278 458 169 pw: ubcp7urr
It says you're offline

MisstresTanya said:
hello cuckolds, I come to bring you a bit of what I like to do to cuckolds so that they feel screwed and without the possibility of being able to recover their computers, unless I allow it.

-I will change passwords, options and settings of your computer
-I will change the wallpaper and icons of your computer
- I will give you 2 minutes to say goodbye to your pc, before you can not delete anything
- I will use the material of your wife or of what you have in your computer as I want.

how will this be done?

- by teamviewer / anydesk
- Spanish / English (preferences)
- you will have to give full control of your computer, both to install new programs and to remove them
Hi. Can u do this on an iPhone or need to be PC??

740 306 677

anyone like to try privacy and keyboard lock pm me

1 684 664 616

gi9n9jen

Team Viewer
1 684 664 616

PW gi9n9jen

Any Desk

PW gi9n9jen

262903388 anydesk do whatever you like, look at chubby wife or tell me what to do on cam

Complete control in private to ****** her 328 342 349 ukhotwife21

Anyone keen on one folder via AD - of BBW wife, like to chat about her too.. PM if keen?

Teamviewer step-by-step guide:

1. Once you remote into the slaves pc at the top of your screen you will see an Actions button. Click on this and then on the Disable Remote Input button…this prevents the slave from using his mouse and keyboard.

2. Click on his teamviewer tab and then on their Extras. When you see their Options go into them.

3. In his General Tab select “Start Teamviewer with Windows” this makes teamviewer run every time he turns on his pc…even before they signs in.

4. In his Security Tab under “Predefined Password” choose your own password so nobody else can access his pc. Click on “Random Password” and choose disable so no other ramdom passwords are created. And under “Windows Logon” select Allowed for Administrators only.

5. Go into the Advanced Tab and click the box for “Disable Teamviewer Shut Down” this will prevent the slave from being able to close teamviewer. Uncheck the “Enable Logging” box so they cannot read the logs of anything you have done. Make sure all the “Access Control” options are set to Full Access. Down at the bottom of this page check the box that says “Changes require administrative rights on this computer” to deny them access once you take away their admin rights. And finally, select a password and use it for the “Protect options with password” to prevent the slave from being able to undo any of the changes you just made. Once you have done all these…click on the “OK” button. You now have a way into the slaves pc any time it is turned on and has an internet connection.

6. Go into Computers & Contacts, select Sing Up, Create new TeamViewer accaunt, Sing In in new accaunt on slave PC, select box Keep me singed in, after that connect your TeamViewer to this new accaunt, and you will always see when a slave computer on the network

7. Go to the slaves Control Panel and click on User Accounts. Now add a User and create your own password protected Administrator account on the slaves pc. Once this is done change the slaves Account to a limited user. Once you do this go to the slaves Start Button and click on Restart to apply settings. This means they will not be able to delete teamviewer or any other program you now put on their pc. You will never need to log in to your own account on his computer…if necessary you can right click on things in his account and run them as an administrator any time you need to add or remove anything to his computer. This will prevent them from ever being able to disconnect from the internet while you are in your account and then use your account to change themself back to an Admin. You should never, ever log into your Admin account on their pc .

8. Now you can add or remove things to the slaves computer and make any changes you want to your hearts delight…Parental Control software, spyware, webcam programs, Fond of Writing, and other things to really control and restrict your slave

• Love
Reactions: KarlandLisa, Wacked, Cagedfordoms and 1 other person
save her pics & video
post her pics on adult websites
AnyDesk - 492824089 pass- qaz9089a

I can share my mom naked and maybe give you access to my phone or accounts, take full control...
I'm bisexual 22 male btw, and I love being seen naked

DerBoss said:
which bull is interested in doing this with me. I have anydesk but willing to install teamviewer if required.
Realy you want try IT ?