• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cucks, wives, and bulls

• Thread starterknotty
  • Start date
Bump......

just love it. it's so much more exciting when the bull is involved and the cuck is ****** by his wife to service the superior male! please keep it up knotty, you rule!

On your knees cuck

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER then seeing a real submissive cuckold servicing those bull cocks In front of his wife . So get on your knees bitch and take care of those big black or white cocks boy . I'd love to see more pics. of cucks doing what they do best . sucking those bulls and eating those cum filled pussys YEA !

cucks and sissys are only here to clean up bulls and wives when they are finished having sex, then we are also here as maids to clean houses , and other than that we have no purpose .

these are very hot, thanks for posting

A good cuck does EXACTLY that and MORE when told by the BULL. Good post boy.

pussy boy said:
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER then seeing a real submissive cuckold servicing those bull cocks In front of his wife . So get on your knees bitch and take care of those big black or white cocks boy . I'd love to see more pics. of cucks doing what they do best . sucking those bulls and eating those cum filled pussys YEA !

dont know about that.. my wife had a lover who beat her .i objected

Who talked about beating a woman?? I have spanked a woman and usually spanked the cuck . But beat them? Nope. I have slapped a few cucks around as they and the wife wanted. So bottom, WHAT are u talking about??

Users who are viewing this thread