Cum in ass?

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date
DamonBlack9 said:
More

Tumblr_l_93632520662458.gif
Is that your real cock?

I've had dozens of men cum in me bare. I will turn them down when they insist on a condom. (I use PrEP on demand.)

Sometimes I can feel them cum. It various from cock to cock, and depends in part on the load size. Rarely, I can feel them throb, especially if they are hung. More often I can feel the warmth from their semen. But their grunts of pleasure as they breed me is as hot as feeling them cum.

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, ChillJaxGuy, WifeLooker and 4 others
My FB cums in me then stays hard until he cums again,now that does feel good,always leaves me dripping.

Reactions: blkallover
It's a great feeling. A JO buddy I have been catching up with recently asked to fuck me with no condom. He had tried in the past with a condom but went soft before it could happen. In the moment, I wanted him to fuck me so bad that I said yes. I took all of his 8 inches and have never had a feeling like it. Once he was all the way in, he slowly moved in and out and then I told him to fuck me faster. He grabbed my hips and fucked me super hard. It felt so good that I came without him touching me and the feeling of anticipation when he was about to cum inside me was great..Having him stay deep inside me while he came was awesome

Reactions: BILLD, oralboy and secretcrowds
Malchow said:
It's a great feeling. A JO buddy I have been catching up with recently asked to fuck me with no condom. He had tried in the past with a condom but went soft before it could happen. In the moment, I wanted him to fuck me so bad that I said yes. I took all of his 8 inches and have never had a feeling like it. Once he was all the way in, he slowly moved in and out and then I told him to fuck me faster. He grabbed my hips and fucked me super hard. It felt so good that I came without him touching me and the feeling of anticipation when he was about to cum inside me was great..Having him stay deep inside me while he came was awesome
Yes getting ass fucked is so erotic!

Reactions: blkallover, BILLD and secretcrowds
Only been fucked twice, once with a condom and once without. I LOVED the feeling of him throbbing and filling me up and i loved feeling it run down my thighs

Reactions: blkallover, BILLD, oralboy and 1 other person
ChillJaxGuy said:
Only been fucked twice, once with a condom and once without. I LOVED the feeling of him throbbing and filling me up and i loved feeling it run down my thighs
Yes getting butt fucked bareback is best! I don’t know how many dicks I’ve had up my ass! Lost count after 50

Reactions: blkallover, ChillJaxGuy and secretcrowds
This was a 9 inch thick BWC. While he fucked hub I videoed. He then put his second load in me...

2 (2).jpg
7 (2).jpg
8 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: blkallover and BILLD
secretcrowds said:
I always worry about how safe it is. But I need it badly
You need to find the right person so you can do away with your fear