Cum in ass?

• Thread startersecretcrowds
  • Start date

secretcrowds

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 9, 2023
England
Have any of you ever had another man cum in your ass before? Bareback?
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to

Reactions: WifeLooker, Wifesharingfantasizer, TwoCruzinfourbull and 1 other person
It's a wonderful sensation to feel a cock throb and twitch and feel the cum squirting inside you. Difficult to describe, but very intense and enjoyable

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, Bimfm, WifeLooker and 7 others
Bishot said:
It's a wonderful sensation to feel a cock throb and twitch and feel the cum squirting inside you. Difficult to describe, but very intense and enjoyable
I always worry about how safe it is. But I need it badly

• Love
Reactions: Bimfm
I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was curious how it would feel but also, ass play in any way is not my thing and I’ll never try it.

secretcrowds said:
If so, what did it feel like. I haven’t had a man do it to me yet, but I want to
I have. I didn’t feel the cum hit me inside though felt runout

Reactions: secretcrowds
That can be arranged. PM Me.

GIgVceaXkAAxd3X.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, wmjacking, Sandy Row and 5 others
I have, the first time my wife let her her Bull fuck me. It's hard to describe which memory is more insanely arousing, the thought of feeling his hands pulling on my hips so his cock buried completely in me, being aware of how full I felt as he groaned emptying his balls, or the giggles of my wife as she watched her Bull claim her sissies pussy. She was kneeling on the bed next to him and kissed him as his orgasm subsided, describing to me in laughter how much she loved looking down to see my little pink skirt flipped up with a real man's cock stretching my used hole.

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, JJdiggy, oralboy and 3 others
By the look of your profile, Daddy would be very deep...

Reactions: secretcrowds
More

Tumblr_l_93632520662458.gif

• Love
Reactions: sissyjenny, ChillJaxGuy, wmjacking and 5 others
Hersissycucke said:
I have, the first time my wife let her her Bull fuck me. It's hard to describe which memory is more insanely arousing, the thought of feeling his hands pulling on my hips so his cock buried completely in me, being aware of how full I felt as he groaned emptying his balls, or the giggles of my wife as she watched her Bull claim her sissies pussy. She was kneeling on the bed next to him and kissed him as his orgasm subsided, describing to me in laughter how much she loved looking down to see my little pink skirt flipped up with a real man's cock stretching my used hole.
I think the hottest part of this is your wife kissing him while his orgasm was subsiding and cum was probably dripping out of your ass.

Reactions: sissyjenny, secretcrowds, Hersissycucke and 1 other person
luv2bhumiliated said:
I think the hottest part of this is your wife kissing him while his orgasm was subsiding and cum was probably dripping out of your ass.
It wasn't yet dripping from me... she came from his fingers while he kissed her with his spent cock still inside me 🙂

Reactions: secretcrowds and DamonBlack9
He was a 9 inch multi cummer who pounded hubby hard and put 2 loads into him. Cum was running out of his gaping ass and dripping down his balls when he finished...

Snapshot 4 (12-11-2021 12-38 PM) (2).jpg
Snapshot 6 (12-11-2021 12-39 PM) (2).jpg
6.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bimfm, blkallover, Nazareth and 5 others
Bishot said:
Did not talk about it ahead of time. He entered me bare. Both wanted it this way. He did not last long before i heard him moan, his cock twitch and throb. I did not feel his sperm shooting into me. He pulled out. I saw a bit of sperm on his cock still. I licked it off, yum. He admitted he hadn't planned on cumming inside me. It was the 1st he ever came inside someone and it happened so quickly. Told him I all was good.

Reactions: sissyjenny, DamonBlack9, BILLD and 2 others
DamonBlack9 said:
Looks like a good one to be the first to fuck and cum in my ass.

I have only been pegged by my wife. But I think about experiencing a real cock. And when I imagine it it’s bare. I want to feel the explosion of his load in me. Would like to experience it. But suppose reality requires a little more caution than fantasy and roleplay.

MMMM, I would love to find out as well!!!

Reactions: BILLD and Wifesharingfantasizer
secretcrowds said:
I have many times! It s such a rewarding feeling hennyour buddys dick starts pumping cum in your ass bareback. It makes a great lube for seconds too!

• Love
Reactions: DamonBlack9, secretcrowds, BILLD and 1 other person
Rockford said:
I have many times! It s such a rewarding feeling hennyour buddys dick starts pumping cum in your ass bareback. It makes a great lube for seconds too!
yes and yes