• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cum on her ,please

• Thread starterpara3639
  • Start date

para3639

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 5, 2011
It`s my little sweet wife
She likes to play as schoolgirl with strong dominant man
She may cum from your dirty comments...
please bulls..give her pleasure
we`ll continue with pics

Attachments

• DSCF5981_2.jpg
    DSCF5981_2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,082
  • DSCF0635._s.jpg
    DSCF0635._s.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,187
  • DSCF1330_2.jpg
    DSCF1330_2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,015
She's a HOT one! Very Nice!

Wow fantastic woman.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

she was sooooo nice
i likeeeee bosss

____________________________________________________________________________________
anyone like to ditry talk about your WIFE msg me or PM me MY ID IS:-
nilu_nilesh1 [at] yahoo.com

How old is she.? When you planing to give her to a BBC...she will be perfect for some black cock. Trust me :)

It is obvious from this splendid photoset that you guys can't ever expect to know what is going on inside a woman's head. So it is always best to ask and obey any decision she makes.

Eve came first so she could multiple the human race, and the sperm jerker came second in the form of Adam as an add-on. God is female, because a man can't multiply, he just helps out.

Very little can go wrong if your mantra is: "my wife is boss, anything she wants is hers". If you never argue with your wife, she won't boot you out of her life. It stands to reason that she will keep you around because you are devoted to her.

You may not always be the one she sleeps with, but good domestic staff are hard to find. A good cuckold does the chores so easily and so willingly, that he will be KEPT ON as a permanent.

thank u very much Sarah...your comments are deep and interesting as always
wife`s name is Olga and she is 36 yo,but sometimes especially in short skirts looks like schoolgirl:p
It was 7 years ago when i first time realise what she really wants.I found a big collection of monster cocks on her laptop.I compared them with my and it was first step into the land Cuckoldia

as I promised new pics...
thanks kenev,sdsmwm and others for comment..she always read and enjoy them
вo not hesitate .. she loves to be abuse

Attachments

• DSCF0659_S.jpg
    DSCF0659_S.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 567
  • DSCF1586_2.jpg
    DSCF1586_2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 545
Nicwe how her pussy is hanging open in her bent over shot. Was this taken after she'd been fucked good?...or does she naturally hang open from use?

throater6 said:
Nicwe how her pussy is hanging open in her bent over shot. Was this taken after she'd been fucked good?...or does she naturally hang open from use?

Let it all hang out. This is actually a well-posed photo because you shows her pussy in an interesting way - kind of draws mens' eyes to the important spot rather than forcing a man to look at all parts of the body at once.

I suspose you could say that she is displaying the "business end", and that spot is of more interst than her nose or her eyebrows.

yes Sarah..she likes to show her hardly fucked holes..her motto is the more the better

yes..its her favourite pose..she likes feel cum on her back and ass

sometimes when she is horny Olga have to masturbate hard ...she likes to see pics with big bull cocks

Attachments

• DSCF8047_2.jpg
    DSCF8047_2.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 288
  • DSCF8055_22.jpg
    DSCF8055_22.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCF8057_2.jpg
    DSCF8057_2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 430
her new pics

comment please her new pics from her lover...she is waiting

congrat! you have a great *****.tell her i shot my load on her pussy!!! she like to be told what a slut she is?

What a hotx10 wife you have here...:D

she know well that she is a real *****...but but she likes to hear this and many times per day

yum yum yum give me some

you should show her on teamviewer.she is hot!!!

dreams about cocks

sometimes when we have no opportunities to invite bull olga have to masturbate only...do u like her spread legs and red hole?

Attachments

• DSCF5959.jpg
    DSCF5959.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 307
Olga always looks FANTASTIC! I love her pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread