• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cum on my wifes pic

• Thread starterMrsmith9278
  • Start date

Mrsmith9278

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2011
I know these aren't the best pic for this, but I would love to see my wifes pussy and tits cummed on by strangers. These are pics she sent one of my friends that she fucked. Feel free to provide any feedback.

Looking forward to the tributes!

Just sprayed a huge hot load of spunk all over her tits and bra. Mmmmm.....

Great photos to start off your thread, they show us her naked pussy and her firm titties in a way that must tease the Bulls (to hope for more eye candy). You obviously are very proud of your wife enjoying her extra-marital activities - and her lover will extremely pleased with his good luck.

I wanna see more....

Nice hot pics and super smooth pussy. I vote for more pics too

Yeah, that is a nice coot.

Your wife's body is well worth the 'tributes' you're looking for - but if you are true to form then these photos will vanish before the day is out :(

nylon cuck said:
Just sprayed a huge hot load of spunk all over her tits and bra. Mmmmm.....

I'd be very interested in seeing that.

greymaster said:
Your wife's body is well worth the 'tributes' you're looking for - but if you are true to form then these photos will vanish before the day is out :(

These photos are staying up for you all to enjoy.

Lucky guy to get thoses pics! Love to see more and hear how your wife cucks you

What would you guys with her?

She's got probably one of the best looking pussies i've seen on here. definitely very fuckable. I'd like to collar her and use her as my personal sex toy for a solid week. She'd have to do anything and everything i ask including fuck me and my buddies non stop. We'd cum inside her, take turns making her swallow our cum, double penetrate her and make her moan and orgasm like crazy. Lets see more of her body.

Thinking about that has got me jacking off. She does have a great pussy that I rarely get to have. I'm wanting to see someone shoot a load on these pics but haven't gotten anything yet...kind of disappointing.

I'm working on more pics. One thing she enjoys doing is having phone sex with my friends...being that several of them live out of town. She lays next to me in bed fucking her pussy with a thick 9" vibrator of hers all while talking dirty to one of my friends. I have to admit, it's pretty hot and she loves it.

Thoughts?

Here's another.

Here you go.

Great photos mate. I would love to clean out her beautiful pussy after she has been fucked hard.

Good pics of your wife. Post more of her.:D

Would anyone be interested in shooting a load on my wife's pic and then sending it to me in a pm?

mrsmith9278 said:
Here you go.

Wow nice update. Sure tons of guys would love to fuck her and fill that pussy up

Users who are viewing this thread