• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cum swallowing

• Thread starterdrackas
  • Start date

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2010
just wanted to ask how many of your wifes / girlfriends ,like to swallow cum,
after many years of watching my wife get her rocks off on strangers cocks and many boyfriends ,i was sitting watching her this morning ,
we are at this moment in time snowed in it isnt worth going any wear ,and as most of her boyfriends live about 50 miles away in newcastle she only has me to play with ,except for a young lad down the road who has been with my wife a good few times over the last 9 months or so ,
but he now has a girlfriend his own age and only calls to see her if he isnt getn it of her or they fall out .
so while i was out clearing snow off our drive i meet him walking past ,
i had given my all this morning to my wife ,witch in all honesty just gets her horny for more cock ,
standing talking to him i asked if he wanted to come in for some sex and a coffee ,he had to go get somethink at the shop for his mother then he would come back ,girlfriend was at work ,
so he did any way after a coffee he and my wife started with the heavy peting stuf and didnt take long to get down to fucking ,
now my wife allways has enjoyed giving head and was happily sucking him ,i just sat and watched as she wanked and sucked him to orgasm watching him cum in her mouth and she didnt miss a drop ,
they spent over an hour fucking each other as i watched ,
then cock in hand i offered her mine to suck ,she did to taking it in turns to suck me and him .untill we both came me first and she swallowed the lot ,
they he did the same ,and it went the same way ,straight down her throat .
the more i think about it she has allways done this from the very begining ,she says that it is bad manners to spit it out after they have given it to you .
and she admits to liking it to the point of she has to taste it just about every time she has sex with some one .
just wondered if any one elses wife enjoyed it as much

my wife does give head but tells me she really doesnt enjoy that part of sex, guess she never has

Once Only

Drackas any woman that spits my cum out NEVER sucks my cock again. They never understand why i pass each time when they want to suck my dick after a spitting experience. Thank goodness it has only happened a very few times that i had a spitter, for i dont like passing up a good blowjob. :eek: :D okdeacon

Roll some strawberries and cream in the mouth for a minute before swallowing them, and then suck cock and harvest another type of cream.

Cinnamon on the tongue can prepare the tongue for the harvest if that is your preference.

I regularly swallow my own cum when I masturbate. I have licked my own cum off a few ladies as well. My wife just swallows it when she sucks me, and I have kissed her immediately afterwards, but it's gone....

okdeacon she dosnt waste any of that if it going about it gets put to use you have no fear there
saraha ice is my favorite ,but she dose like to suprise people ,pepsi believe it or not is a great sensation

One question (since others will want to know). Does she prefer being left to show off her skills in giving pleasure, or does she like the man to take hold of her head on fuck her mouth in whatever style he likes?

drackas said:
she admits to liking it to the point of she has to taste it just about every time she has sex with some one .

Got to admit Drackas - I've got a mental image of 'H' sucking me off with me lying on my back on the bed and her at an angle with her face in the right place. She'd be on her hands and knees and with her tits dangling for my hands to play with, then one of her well-built lovers slipping it into her from behind and fucking her while she sucks me and drains my balls.

I'd have a perfect view of her hot pussy (or ass) being poked, and when I'd come she could step her hands over my body and hang her tits over my groin so the fucking she's getting makes those jiggly jugs stroke back and forth to bring me back to life.

My gf always swallows and I have heard her say the same thing about wasting it by spiting it out

She will do that for you greymaster ,but she dosent mind a good face fuck,
but she likes to put on a show

A cuckold should drain his own testicles into waste paper and toss the inferior juice into the trash where it belongs. Then he should swallow numerous cream pies, and allow the superior nutrients to be absorbed into his bloodstream to help build himself up into being a better man.

A worthwhile target is for a cucky to absorb 1,000 cream pies. Can anyone here on cuckolds,com claim that achievement yet ?

Saraha said:
A worthwhile target is for a cucky to absorb 1,000 cream pies. Can anyone here on cuckolds,com claim that achievement yet ?

Quite a while ago a husband on this forum estimated he had swallowed a large volume — at least a quart; maybe a gallon — of cum from his wife's many lovers during the course of his long career (if that's the right word) as her cuckold. He didn't express it in total ejaculations, but based it on an estimate of the average volume of each ejaculation, so one could easily figure it out. Unfortunately, I've long since forgotten his screen name and the approximate date of his post. I think the subject line of the thread posed the question of whether cuckold husbands or their wives swallowed more cum over more-or-less long periods of time. As I recall, he concluded that in the case of him and his cuckoldress wife, he could almost certainly claim the title.

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Saying thet over the years i have eaten her out it must be well into the hundreds and quite a few multiple ones if that counts ,

Reactions: SLUTWIFELISA
Saraha said:
A cuckold should drain his own testicles into waste paper and toss the inferior juice into the trash where it belongs. Then he should swallow numerous cream pies, and allow the superior nutrients to be absorbed into his bloodstream to help build himself up into being a better man.

i wish i could have the chance to achieve that :(

well she has done it again .out last night ,we have a alot of work men around working on the electricity cables at the moment and she hooked up with one last night .
we came home from the pub and settled down with a drink .
she provided him with a blow job start to finish about 15 minutes long with a big swallow at the end ,then she proceeded to fuck him .he stayed for about 5 hours in total and she blew him 3 times in that period just proved my point to me anyway ,because she didnt miss a drop .and the rest i got to clen up

My wife has always been a cum-hound. Our 1st date was only drinks and she took my load without missing a drop.

We were in the showroom of the motorcycle dealership were we worked and they're were a bunch of us talking, male & female about sex and we got on the subject of blow jobs, without hesitation and or prompting she blurted out that 'all men taste different and I should know I've sucked a lot of dicks'.

And she estimates to being with at least 300 men, mostly bareback as she hates condoms.

When we fuck I always cum in her, sometimes she dips her fingers in her pussy and licks them clean. And she often licks me clean. When she catches me jerking-off she always orders me to save it for her, then she just clamps her mouth around the head of my cock and lets me finish followed by a swallow.

We were in the showroom of the motorcycle dealership were we worked and they're were a bunch of us talking, male & female about sex and we got on the subject of blow jobs, without hesitation and or prompting she blurted out that 'all men taste different and I should know I've sucked a lot of dicks'.

2wheel said:
without hesitation and or prompting she blurted out that 'all men taste different and I should know I've sucked a lot of dicks'.

And she estimates to being with at least 300 men, mostly bareback as she hates condoms.

My Ruthie says the same thing. All cum tastes different. It must be so. Your wife sounds like fun lol.

Oh yeah!

She used to be a real slut before we met, I kinda broke her of it. Seemed like the thing to do at the time. when I wanted to be exclusive I wasn't - now that I don't want to be, I am. Funny how things work, or as the saying goes, 'be careful of you ask for - you may get it!'

With the exception of a several visits to a Masturbation Club in FL, she won't have sex with anyone other than me.

Actually sex used to be great. She always said anywhere, anytime, anyone, and she meant it. But that was the past. Now things are a bit mundane.

So to help things along, I let the mundane continue, I also 'held back' a bit expecting her to consider 'others' for satisfaction. On a 10 day business trip this past Aug, I gave her a box of condoms before I left and told her to have a good time; with a few conditions: 1 no-one we know, 2 if I ask she needs to tell me the details, 3 she can do anything she wants with as many as she likes. The surprise response was, "I can buy my own condoms, if I used them", and "I don't need your permission to fuck anyone else".

When I returned, I couldn't find the box of condoms I gave her, my hopes ran high until I check the surveillance I setup. She was home the entire 10 days, unless she was able to while walking to and from the mailbox. I was very disappointed. When I asked her if she had a good time she said, maybe. What a tease.

I guess making her 'hungry' didn't work.

Saraha mentioned in an earlier post (and Susan agrees) that a woman is hornier when she is having regular sex than when she she is not. I guess men are more like geysers, building up pressure until release, whereas women are more waves, exploding against the beach over and over but still when kept in a harbor.

She has always said she is hornier when she's been celibate, that her hunger grows. She also said that she reaches a point when masturbation won't satisfy the hunger.

Well so much for that statement, unless the pre-trip and 10 day trip wasn't enough time.

I don't get it, I know men & women are different. Being from Mars I would never and have never turned down a piece of ass. Married or not it didn't make a diff, that's why I'm on wife #2, and if she knew about things I'd probably be dating the future #3. Anyway, I believe women are in control, pussy is the ultimate remote control and for a woman who has had a very very very active sex life and a husband who has not only given permission but actually encouraged her, I don't get it why she doesn't take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.

As I said the closest was several visits to a Masturbation Club in FL.

Users who are viewing this thread