• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Cumdump Bondage Slave ***** Wife

My titties are bruised and burnt;;; I LOVE PAIN! Im a bondage slut! Type us directly as we rarely cum to this thread. Slave Salem & Master Richard

That's fucking disturbing man. Yeah she's not doing this of her own will I bet. Maybe someone should come visit you and find out. Like the fucking cops

Later

hhmmmm....

Being in such a relationship in my past i could say a lot here...but let's just say i don't think she understands a Master/slave relationship. No sub or slave i know would put herself before her Master or capitalize her name. By the way aren't photos suppose to be inviting? Just saying......

Im a Pain SLUT Too!

Cast your superior opinion and judgement on these pic's of me also please. Black Dick Loving, Slave Salem

I'm NOT impressed by the ad

"ALL" men are welcum to use me in any way anytime here in Tallahassee! "Pain Slave" Salem; & Richard

I am NOT impressed by this ad. Even with the people refusing, she still tries to '**********' her services.

A True Master and Dominant, Black or White, would not exploit his slave in that manner. Discretion is a well-warranted thing in this circumstance.

I am NOT impressed by this ad. Even with the people refusing, she still tries to '**********' her services.

A True Master and Dominant, Black or White, would not exploit his slave in that manner. Discretion is a well-warranted thing in this circumstance.

I agree with BlackDomLdog. I agree with the Dominant/Submissive thing and "to each his own," but if you're getting comments of concern for the treatment of your woman here in DarkCavern Forums, a message is definitely being sent to you. From the body language and expressions I see on this woman's face, I worry about the well being of this woman. She does not appear to be enjoying herself. That is not a turn on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back