• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

cumslut wife

• Thread starterjyzzum101
  • Start date

jyzzum101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2010
my cumslut wife's encounter with a craigslist stranger

Attachments

• DSCN1787.jpg
    DSCN1787.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 456
  • DSCN1803.jpg
    DSCN1803.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 425
  • DSCN1817.jpg
    DSCN1817.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 656
  • DSCN1822.jpg
    DSCN1822.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 839
  • DSCN1825.jpg
    DSCN1825.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,460
Love the one of her looking up with those pretty eyes as she licks the tip

90711d1286742846-cumslut-wife-dscn1825.jpg

I just rubbed one off to your wife. Thank you. If she were local, I would have saved it for her.....

She looks like a fun girl. I too love the beautiful eyes looking up from her work!

Very sexy girl. Would be an awesome privilege just to take her out on a date after the events of what happened in those pictures, and end the date with a sexy make out session. Witch i have had similar events happen to me in my younger teen days several times.

Awesome! My wife brought home a video of one of her boy toys filling her mouth up with his cum and getting a nice shot off on her face. Great pictures. I look forward to more.

Lovely shots - that's the sight I'd like to see if I were looking downwards. I've got to say the 'load' in the rubber wasn't very impressive - I'm sure I'd give about 3 times that as a first shoot. [Of course this could be his 3rd round for all we know]

Nice to see those titties out in the open and ready to play :D

Users who are viewing this thread