• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious about how others see my cock

• Thread starterdndeluxe
  • Start date
D

dndeluxe

Hey all,

Wanted your opinion on my penis. Every girl been with said that it's big yet I don't particularly feel it. Anyone want to comment?

Attachments

• large or avg.jpg
    large or avg.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 169
dndeluxe said:
Hey all,

Wanted your opinion on my penis. Every girl been with said that it's big yet I don't particularly feel it. Anyone want to comment?

Yeah, the girls were right. Ever been with a married girl??

dndeluxe said:
Hey all, I want your opinion on my penis. Every girl I've been with has said it's big, yet I don't particularly feel it. Anyone want to comment?

Looks big to me. What's its erect length (measured along the top) and what's its circumference? You'll need to invest in a tape measure for the latter, but hey... they're cheap.

Your statement "yet I don't particularly feel it [i.e., your cock]" seems peculiar. What do you mean by that?

I've been with a couple of wives before, although in 3some setting - not cuckolding or anything like that...although I want to start being a bull for married cpls

Hey I measured it when erect from the base, top-side and it's 7 inches. Circumference from the midshaft is 6.5 inches, but 6 inches at the base. Don't know.. for me it seems like same old penis I've had all my life, isn't particularly special or anything!

MacNfries said:
Thought you might find this forum post interesting ... about penis size, dndeluxe.

Its hard convincing guys that the only true stud is one with a SUPER sized cock ... so you might get some benefit from this attachment. Mac

Interesting! Thanks my friend. Like I said for me it's interesting to see how it's perceived, especially in the psyche of the cuck who immediately see something that isn't really there [way bigger than actual size]

dndeluxe said:
Hey I measured it when erect from the base, top-side and it's 7 inches. Circumference from the midshaft is 6.5 inches, but 6 inches at the base.

You definitely have a larger than average cock, close to the size that most women find optimum (evidently).

dndeluxe said:
I don't know.. to me it seems like my same old penis I've had all my life; it isn't particularly special or anything!

That's more or less the way I've always viewed mine. Its size is what it is; nothing I can do about it.

Users who are viewing this thread