• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious no longer

• Thread starterann49curiousmwf
  • Start date

ann49curiousmwf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2007
I have been curious what it would be like to have a black lover for some time. After getting past my nerves, and meetinga black guy 25 years my junior, I am now past the curious stage and part of the experienced mwf's.Although the size is nice (he was 9" and thick), it was the color contrast that initially attracted me. If others are interested, like I said earlier, I am past the curious part now

Attachments

• MVC-025S.JPG
    MVC-025S.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,574
  • MVC-028S.JPG
    MVC-028S.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 880
You have a hot body. I would love to bury my face in your hot pussy and ass. Yum.

ann49curiousmwf said:
I have been curious what it would be like to have a black lover for some time. After getting past my nerves, and meetinga black guy 25 years my junior, I am now past the curious stage and part of the experienced mwf's.Although the size is nice (he was 9" and thick), it was the color contrast that initially attracted me. If others are interested, like I said earlier, I am past the curious part now

Aru You Going To Keep Looking For Other Black Cock? Or Was It Just The One Time?

You have a hot body Ann

A mwf with a young black man is my favorite combination, I agree about the color contrast.

Very hot body I am sure it looked erotic next to black skin

Last edited by a moderator:
congradulations, I hope u enjoyed was wonderful to hera, and like the others have commented u have a very sexy hot body young lady, keep enjoying

Thanks for your comments. YES, it was erotic and yes, I do plan on continuing. He was 25 and was GREAT. He has mentioned involving some of his friend(s), and am considering that. I live in NC if anyone wants to contact me

outstanding

Going from 'curious' to multiple(possibly) black dicks...in NO time at all..marvelous.....Now!!.WHO says that it DONT happen???.all the naysayers read this thread!!!.Thank You Ann for sharing ur pics too...HOT...:pimp:....that man made the most of that body I'm sure......

Great

You will love it have fun and take pictures

ann49curiousmwf said:
Thanks for your comments. YES, it was erotic and yes, I do plan on continuing. He was 25 and was GREAT. He has mentioned involving some of his friend(s), and am considering that. I live in NC if anyone wants to contact me

mmmmmmmmmm, I am SO envious!! Can'twait to get back in the saddle again!! LOL Let him bring his fiends too, you will absolutely LOVE the attention of all those Black Lovers taking you over and over and OVER!! It is so absolutely erotic to satisfy all of them and yourself too!!

JMNNABE

You have a very hot body, congratulations...Post some action pics for us next time.

T

Care to share the story and how it happend...thanks Karla

Congrats on your accomplishment. I too have recently gone Black and I hope you are loving it as much as I am.

Users who are viewing this thread