• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curious Wife

• Thread starterAlexis
  • Start date
Ladynsniffer said:
Lexxi, a lot of great information has been given to you to begin the process of cuckolding your husband. As you can see from these articles, it is a lot of work and it can be a very emotional process. It is good to note that you are young, no children, and you are sexually attracted to other men (very natural for you to feel this way).

I often tell couples who want this lifestyle to be careful. Fidelity is a goal of marriage for good reason. The potential for a break up is extremely high because of the emotions involved. Some men, who are actually good candidates for becoming a cuckold, will get so emotional when their wives are having sex with other men, that they leave the marriage just to calm down their jealousy/envy. They want these feelings but can't handle them. Another pitfall, the wife may "fall in love" with her lover and leave her husband. You cannot avoid this possibility!

You have decisions to make, especially because of the situation you are in right now. Are you willing to risk your marriage to gain sexual satisfaction from a lover?

Do not answer this question lightly. In my situation, my wife has cuckolded me from day one of our marriage. Watching (or hearing about) her have sex with a lover was thrilling and I never regret this lifestyle. But, over the past several years, she and her current lover have become very close and are now faithful to one another. He is at our home a lot. The sex between them is so powerful and intense, that my feelings of inadequacy-jealousy-envy are overpowering. It is difficult for even a very experienced cuckold like me to handle my feelings...but I would never give it up.

My wife is a cheater. She said so to me when we first got together. Cuckolding was the best solution for us. You may discover that cheating on your husband is the best solution if you want to experience sex with a well hung black lover without all the work involved in cuckolding your husband. This would simply be letting nature take its course with you and your lover. If you find out sex with a well endowed black man is to thrilling to give up...then cuckolding your husband becomes critical.

A less threatening way of cuckolding your husband is to suggest swinging. If he is truly cuckold material, then when the two of you go to a swingers' club, he is not likely to find a woman to have sex with him and you are very likely to find a man (and it could be set up with your current love interest).

Cuckolding is an awesome lifestyle. But, the intensity and emotions are high. When my wife is with her lover, she goes in to what we call "cock lust." And she is a very experienced cuckoldress! It takes a few days for her to calm down from cock lust. I never thought she could be so "high" on sex with any one particular man. But, she is and I adore her for it.

Just my thoughts. Good luck!

marcus

First of all, let me agree. A LOT of great information has been given to me, and I appreciate it very much.

I do realize that the risk here is tremendous. That's why I'm so torn about all of this.

You say your wife was a cheater, and suggested that I may want to do the same thing...that it may be the best solution. I think it might be the EASIEST solution, but that's just not me. I couldn't do this behind my hubbys back.

I also couldn't suggest swinging. I want to him to know that his being with another woman is totally unacceptable.

SoonToBe said:
Lexi,

Personally, I find it hard to believe that your husband will be in favor of this if he's not already liberal minded sexually. The fact that you're in your 20s and married is a good thing but if he's not of a liberal mind, you have a long road ahead of you.

I think the best way for you to begin is between the 2 of you. Would you masturbate and let your husband watch you? Would he want to watch you and be excited to do so? I think this is an important question - whether he's turned on by this or not. I've always loved to watch my woman bring herself to orgasm but I've heard that some other guys are turned-off by this, that it might threaten their own sexuality that she can cum better/more alone than she can with me.

If he's going to embrace you with another guy - he has to enjoy watching you have pleasure independent of him. If you can't openly masturbate in front of him then you are not ready for this. If he's psyched to watch you cum - then you have an inkling that he may enjoy watching you - eventually - with another guy.

What worked for us was to move from masturbation to toys. Let him watch (and help) you cum on a dildo - see if he is aroused by that. If he's not turned on by that - he won't be if it's a real-cock in you. But if he is excited - then start naming your toys. Later you can start to tease him by saying that "Jim really made me cum today" (assuming Jim is one of your dildo's). See how he responds to using another guys name in bed with you.

Work your way up slowly. It took us about 10 years to go from the named-dildo stage to a real guy.

Good luck.

I agree...I don't think he (or most men for that matter) would be in favor of any of this. He is probably "cuckold material", but as you point out, it took you guys ten years! I've already got my eye on the guy I want to do it with. What to do?...what to do?

MacNfries said:
Here are a couple graphs that indicate black cocks are not all that much larger (although they are slightly) than white cocks.
But I imagine that makes no difference if you've got to see for yourself.
I liked SoonToBe's suggestion. It definitely will probably be a slow process. Possibly toss in some humiliation play ... tease him about his whimpy cock and how it doesn't measure up or that it seems to cum by just looking at it. Maybe get yourself some Mistress outfits and strap him down and milk his cock and make him eat his own cum. If he has problems with that, you can forget the cuckolding. As already mentioned, this will probably be a slow process ... not impossible, but slow.
The other alternative is to just go bang the heck out of this black guy that's hitting on you ... get it out of your system, satisfy your curiousity, and then move on. You may find it (other than the excitement of a new cock) not all that much different, and you can spare your husband the sissifying. Mac
To be honest, I don't think a cock has to be black to be bigger than my husband's.

It seems you, like soon to be, see a choice between a long, drawn out process of turning my hubby into a cuckold, or cheating with the black guy. I need to think of something in-between those two alternatives.

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Good to hear from you again.

No, absolutely not. This, of course, is one of the reasons for establishing yourself as the woman of your household — that is, as head of your household — and your husband as your submissive, such that he accepts your loving female authority, in conjunction with your program to make him your cuckold. He will then be much more likely (almost certain, one could say) to accept that it is proper for you to deny him access to other women, in addition to it being your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck other men.

Yes, you have the right idea. Your goal should be to bring your cuckold-in-waiting to such full agreement that it is your right to fuck other men, and to acknowledge so completely your position of authority within your marriage and his position of submissiveness to you, that he will almost beg you to do so.

Excellent... so much the better. This strongly suggests you will be able to bring him to a state of *wanting* you to make him your cuckold. Then, when you do, your cuckold is what he will be. When you step up, step out and begin fucking other men, there will be no going back for him.

As you should... that's entirely proper. Your cuckold-in-waiting will likely come to think of your lovers as "real men" who give you what he is incapable of giving you. You may even find you will be able to order him to call your lovers and thank them personally for satisfying you in ways he can't.

It sounds like you're making progress, at least in a psychological sense. I encourage you to continue moving forward... and, fairly soon, begin moving your husband forward as well toward his fate as your cuckold.

—Custer

These ideas and thoughts show me what kind of relationship I would like to eventually have with my hubby. The problem is, I don't have the time to "turn him" so to speak. I see this black guy at work everyday, and it's getting harder on me all the time.

Your Heart, Your Cunt, Your Heart, Your Cunt....

lexxi said:
Hello everyone. I'm new here, and VERY interested in this lifestyle. I would like some advise. It seems one of the common questions here is, how do I get my wife interested? My question would be, how do I get my husband interested?
If anyone has any ideas or advise, please let me know. Thanks.

Lexxi

Everyone's making a lot ado about nothing. Lexxi, just follow you instincts. You're obviously not solid-gold true-blue marriage material so fuck the black guy. If you discover the fantasy was not worth the trouble, no biggie. You found him, felt him, fucked him and now forget him and enjoy the merits of clinging to the hubby. If you do like fucking around, well, sounds like that's your course in life - and a merry one it is too. Hubby will just become a thing of the past, so who cares? Follow your heart and your cunt. They will never lead you astray.

sharky20 said:
How big is your husbands cock? I think this is mainly about you getting fucked by a huge black cock isnt it? Can you post a pic of yourself so we know if your good for black cock.

1) very, very small

2) mainly, yes

3) well, "we" know that I'm good enough for the one at work that's hitting on me, don't "we"

leftbehind said:
Everyone's making a lot ado about nothing. Lexxi, just follow you instincts. You're obviously not solid-gold true-blue marriage material so fuck the black guy. If you discover the fantasy was not worth the trouble, no biggie. You found him, felt him, fucked him and now forget him and enjoy the merits of clinging to the hubby. If you do like fucking around, well, sounds like that's your course in life - and a merry one it is too. Hubby will just become a thing of the past, so who cares? Follow your heart and your cunt. They will never lead you astray.

Obviously, this would be the easiest course. However, the NOTHING you say everyone is making a lot of ado about is my marriage to the only man I have ever loved.

You say "hubby will just become a thing of the past, so who cares?" I do.

Problem is, my "heart and my cunt" seem to be leading me in different directions right now.

lexxi said:
Obviously, this would be the easiest course. However, the NOTHING you say everyone is making a lot of ado about is my marriage to the only man I have ever loved.

You say "hubby will just become a thing of the past, so who cares?" I do.

Problem is, my "heart and my cunt" seem to be leading me in different directions right now.

I like your style, Lexxi.

OK. I recommend you completely ignore the people who say "just do it" unless the "it" they mean is ruin your marriage. You're obviously a good person who cares very much about your marriage, and that is to be commended. If he is at all receptive to the idea, I wouldn't categorize it as anything other than expanding your horizons within the confines of marriage.

1) Don't use the word cuckold. Unless he frequents this forum, he likely has negative connotations associated with this word.

2) Involve him. Would he be up to inviting a third in, perhaps not a BBC at first initially? I say this because it's important that he not think this is a situation that is being thrust upon him.

3) Avoid advice like this:
that is, as head of your household — and your husband as your submissive, such that he accepts your loving female authority, in conjunction with your program to make him your cuckold. He will then be much more likely (almost certain, one could say) to accept that it is proper for you to deny him access to other women, in addition to it being your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck other men.

As you correctly observed, your husband isn't there yet. Besides, this type of arrangement isn't everyone's fetish. The "submissive" thing is hot for some people, but not for others. As much as a turn on some people on this forum find it, most people don't like being humiliated.

So, again, don't use "cuckold" because he'll think cheating, humiliation, etc. Speak about spicing it up, inviting a discreet friend over to watch at first or do oral.

It's all in how you frame the discussion.

Good luck.

CoffeeGuy said:
I like your style, Lexxi.

OK. I recommend you completely ignore the people who say "just do it" unless the "it" they mean is ruin your marriage. You're obviously a good person who cares very much about your marriage, and that is to be commended. If he is at all receptive to the idea, I wouldn't categorize it as anything other than expanding your horizons within the confines of marriage.

1) Don't use the word cuckold. Unless he frequents this forum, he likely has negative connotations associated with this word.

2) Involve him. Would he be up to inviting a third in, perhaps not a BBC at first initially? I say this because it's important that he not think this is a situation that is being thrust upon him.

3) Avoid advice like this:

As you correctly observed, your husband isn't there yet. Besides, this type of arrangement isn't everyone's fetish. The "submissive" thing is hot for some people, but not for others. As much as a turn on some people on this forum find it, most people don't like being humiliated.

So, again, don't use "cuckold" because he'll think cheating, humiliation, etc. Speak about spicing it up, inviting a discreet friend over to watch at first or do oral.

It's all in how you frame the discussion.

Good luck.

Thanks for the comments, and I agree with a lot of what you're saying. I'm going to have to put this all together and come up with something.

Putting it all together...

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Thank you for your individual replies to everyone's comments and suggestions, which show you’re thoughtfully considering the problem of how to make your husband your cuckold. That’s very positive.

lexxi said:
Thanks for the comments, and I agree with a lot of what you're saying. I'm going to have to put this all together and come up with something.

Here are some additional thoughts I hope will assist you, based on the experiences of others. This “historical background” is relevant to your problem, IMO, and may help guide you.

First, consider "SoonToBe's" (STB’s) comment that it took 10 years to go from his wife acquiring a (presumably large) dildo they "named" to embed the idea in her mind of it being a lover she feels passionately about, to her finally taking a lover. Here is the time line, which suggests your situation is not nearly as depressing as his “10-year time scale” might imply.

29 March 2008: STB seeks advice from this forum on how to encourage his wife to fuck another man during a business trip.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...-week-should-i-add-surprise-her-suitcase.html

4 April 2008: STB’s strategy succeeds; his wife fucks another man (and finds it hot).
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...eek-should-i-add-surprise-her-suitcase-5.html

25 April 2008: New thread. STB’s wife admits she wants to take a lover closer to home.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/9459-yes-she-admits-she-wants-do-again.html

1 June 2008: STB formally becomes his wife’s cuckold (see post 47 of his new thread) when she begins fucking a married co-worker.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/9459-yes-she-admits-she-wants-do-again-5.html

Time from STB’s first post to this forum seeking advice to his wife fucking another man: 6 days. Time from STB’s first post seeking advice to his wife taking a long-term lover whom she began fucking on a continuing basis: 64 days. I point out this time line in hopes of showing you that once you begin actively working to make your husband your cuckold, with advice and guidance from the members of this forum, it’s very unlikely you will need 10 years to succeed. More likely you’ll be able to do it on a time scale of roughly 1 to several months.

Now, consider your problem from a married woman’s point of view. The following thread was initiated by Louise in NW England on 16 May 2006. Her situation differed from yours (but is simultaneously similar), in the sense that her husband was urging her to make him her cuckold but Ms. Louise was unsure how to proceed. She felt insecure about it. As you will see, with advice, encouragement and guidance from forum members Ms. Louise did succeed… brilliantly, one might say. Her story is one of the better ones on this forum, IMO, told from a wife’s point of view. See:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/505-hi-all-first-post-so-here-goes-curious.html

Finally, consider your problem from the point of view of you wanting to take a black man as your lover. (Please note that although that seems “socially unacceptable,” this presumably being at least part of the appeal, there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s as legitimate as you wanting to take any other man as your lover.) The following thread was initiated 4 May 2009 by “MinnesotaNate,” a 22 year-old white software engineer with a young white wife who, he learned to his shock, had developed a taste for black men. As you will see, his wife brought him to acceptance of her sexual preference although in an indirect way. Unfortunately, MinnesotaNate terminated his thread prematurely so we don’t know the long-term outcome. His account, however, is instructive. See:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12720-your-input-not-swingers.html

Given the above experiences of others you can take into account and build on (I hope), and your own description of your husband, I suggest: (1) viewing your husband as a natural cuckold… your cuckold-in-waiting, as it were; (2) viewing yourself as a woman who, like many married women, is fearful of bringing up your innermost sexual needs and desires with your husband, even indirectly… so much so you may fail to attain what should rightfully be yours; and (3) viewing your sexy black lover-in-waiting as a man with limited tolerance for inaction. He is hitting on you because he senses you want him, but at some point he may conclude you’re just teasing him and, because you’re a married woman, do not really have any intentions of following through. Rather, you’re just feeding your own ego. He may then turn his efforts toward seduction of some other white married woman. In other words, recognize that time is an important element in your seduction because you have competitors.

Given these considerations, I suggest finding an opportunity to discretely meet your black lover-in-waiting for lunch or a drink and explain, in your own seductive way, that you find him VERY attractive. Then, point out your problem with your husband which is, he does not yet acknowledge it is your right and prerogative to date other men. However, you think your husband can be brought around with an appropriate strategy and you want him to assist you. Enlist your black lover-in-waiting, in other words, as a co-conspirator. This will have the effect of convincing him you are sincere, while (indirectly, of course) offering him a reward (a hot sexual relationship with you) if he assists you successfully in “bringing your cuckold-in-waiting to heel” and acknowledging his proper role in your marriage.

Good luck with stepping up the boldness of your approach. I think you can succeed, but I also think increased boldness on your part will be a requirement.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Lexxi,

Thank you for your individual replies to everyone's comments and suggestions, which show you’re thoughtfully considering the problem of how to make your husband your cuckold. That’s very positive.

Here are some additional thoughts I hope will assist you, based on the experiences of others. This “historical background” is relevant to your problem, IMO, and may help guide you.

First, consider "SoonToBe's" (STB’s) comment that it took 10 years to go from his wife acquiring a (presumably large) dildo they "named" to embed the idea in her mind of it being a lover she feels passionately about, to her finally taking a lover. Here is the time line, which suggests your situation is not nearly as depressing as his “10-year time scale” might imply.

29 March 2008: STB seeks advice from this forum on how to encourage his wife to fuck another man during a business trip.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...-week-should-i-add-surprise-her-suitcase.html

4 April 2008: STB’s strategy succeeds; his wife fucks another man (and finds it hot).
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/gene...eek-should-i-add-surprise-her-suitcase-5.html

25 April 2008: New thread. STB’s wife admits she wants to take a lover closer to home.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/9459-yes-she-admits-she-wants-do-again.html

1 June 2008: STB formally becomes his wife’s cuckold (see post 47 of his new thread) when she begins fucking a married co-worker.
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/9459-yes-she-admits-she-wants-do-again-5.html

Time from STB’s first post to this forum seeking advice to his wife fucking another man: 6 days. Time from STB’s first post seeking advice to his wife taking a long-term lover whom she began fucking on a continuing basis: 64 days. I point out this time line in hopes of showing you that once you begin actively working to make your husband your cuckold, with advice and guidance from the members of this forum, it’s very unlikely you will need 10 years to succeed. More likely you’ll be able to do it on a time scale of roughly 1 to several months.

Now, consider your problem from a married woman’s point of view. The following thread was initiated by Louise in NW England on 16 May 2006. Her situation differed from yours (but is simultaneously similar), in the sense that her husband was urging her to make him her cuckold but Ms. Louise was unsure how to proceed. She felt insecure about it. As you will see, with advice, encouragement and guidance from forum members Ms. Louise did succeed… brilliantly, one might say. Her story is one of the better ones on this forum, IMO, told from a wife’s point of view. See:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/505-hi-all-first-post-so-here-goes-curious.html

Finally, consider your problem from the point of view of you wanting to take a black man as your lover. (Please note that although that seems “socially unacceptable,” this presumably being at least part of the appeal, there’s nothing wrong with it. It’s as legitimate as you wanting to take any other man as your lover.) The following thread was initiated 4 May 2009 by “MinnesotaNate,” a 22 year-old white software engineer with a young white wife who, he learned to his shock, had developed a taste for black men. As you will see, his wife brought him to acceptance of her sexual preference although in an indirect way. Unfortunately, MinnesotaNate terminated his thread prematurely so we don’t know the long-term outcome. His account, however, is instructive. See:
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12720-your-input-not-swingers.html

Given the above experiences of others you can take into account and build on (I hope), and your own description of your husband, I suggest: (1) viewing your husband as a natural cuckold… your cuckold-in-waiting, as it were; (2) viewing yourself as a woman who, like many married women, is fearful of bringing up your innermost sexual needs and desires with your husband, even indirectly… so much so you may fail to attain what should rightfully be yours; and (3) viewing your sexy black lover-in-waiting as a man with limited tolerance for inaction. He is hitting on you because he senses you want him, but at some point he may conclude you’re just teasing him and, because you’re a married woman, do not really have any intentions of following through. Rather, you’re just feeding your own ego. He may then turn his efforts toward seduction of some other white married woman. In other words, recognize that time is an important element in your seduction because you have competitors.

Given these considerations, I suggest finding an opportunity to discretely meet your black lover-in-waiting for lunch or a drink and explain, in your own seductive way, that you find him VERY attractive. Then, point out your problem with your husband which is, he does not yet acknowledge it is your right and prerogative to date other men. However, you think your husband can be brought around with an appropriate strategy and you want him to assist you. Enlist your black lover-in-waiting, in other words, as a co-conspirator. This will have the effect of convincing him you are sincere, while (indirectly, of course) offering him a reward (a hot sexual relationship with you) if he assists you successfully in “bringing your cuckold-in-waiting to heel” and acknowledging his proper role in your marriage.

Good luck with stepping up the boldness of your approach. I think you can succeed, but I also think increased boldness on your part will be a requirement.

—Custer
Thank you so very much for all of this and for all the time you've spent compiling it. My job now is to put it all together and come up with a plan that I think is best suited for my situation. Again, thank you very much. All your advise has been super helpful.

lexxi said:
Thank you so very much for all of this and for all the time you've spent compiling it. My job now is to put it all together and come up with a plan that I think is best suited for my situation. Again, thank you very much. All your advise has been super helpful.

Please do be careful. I think a lot of the advice you have gotten could be dangerous. That's not to say that some people don't have the best intentions, but some are assuming based on their limited information about your husband that he is a latent cuckold fetishist--nothing I have read would indicate he's anywhere near that. Some may indeed be projecting how they would react.

You know your husband best. Clearly you care a lot about him. For that reason I would encourage you NOT to take the advice to rush it with your black colleague. It may be exciting, but it treats your husband as a secondary concern.

The best advice is to involve your husband as much as possible.

I'll add this, which is fact: there are no assumptions in successful open relationships—and no "free passes" either.

Addendum...

Hi Ms. Lexxi,

lexxi said:

You're welcome. It's good to hear you find my comments helpful.

After my last post, an additional example from this forum came to mind. It seemed a very difficult situation for the woman (she being the poster). She wanted to bring about an outcome that seemed highly undesirable (to put it mildly) from her man's point of view, and in which success therefore seemed implausible, at best, from her point of view. But, she pressed on and succeeded.

Here is a brief summary of the background. On 3 March 2009 "Knockedup" posted, describing herself as a highly sexual single woman who regularly fucked a variety of "bad boy" lovers, they being the kinds of men who appealed to her. She had become pregnant by one of them, but did not want to marry him because she did not view him as a suitable husband and father. Due to indecision on her part, the first trimester — during which she could reasonably have obtained an abortion — had already passed. Meanwhile, Knockedup had met a man she viewed as "the husband of her dreams." He had a good job, was economically successful (read, relatively wealthy), had a gentle personality, was kind to her and treated her very well. She was in love with him, and viewed him as loving her. She wanted to marry him.

Unfortunately, the "husband of Knockedup's dreams" was terrible in bed... a very poor lover. He had (/has) an exceptionally small penis and did not seem to be aware of erotic alternatives. Due to poor responses among other women to his love-making abilities (such as they were), he did not press Knockedup to fuck him while he courted her... and she didn't. That is, until she decided she wanted to take him as her husband. Then she seduced him, fucked him once, and later informed him she had become pregnant as a result of their sole (highly unsatisfactory, from her point of view) fling in bed. Knockedup's one-night lover was ecstatic. He realized he had, at last, impregnated a highly-attractive and sexual woman, AND she wanted him to be her husband.

Knockedup wrote to this forum because she had big ambitions. She wanted her husband-in-waiting to agree to marry her AND formally agree to be her cuckold; that is, agree it would be her privilege and prerogative to date other men and fuck whomever she wished while he remained faithful. At some point along the way, Knockedup also needed to inform her husband-in-waiting that actually her pregnancy was not by him, and do it in such a way that he would accept this (no doubt stunning) revelation while also agreeing to his future cuckold status in her marriage.

Some of the responses Knockedup received from male forum members were quite harsh; they berated her for her deceptive behavior. Knockedup up pressed on, however, disregarding those who were berating her and accepting the advice she thought was good. She appeared to be making impressive progress, then there was a long hiatus. See:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12350-need-advice-cuck-my-fiance.html

Finally, Knockedup returned and posted an update entitled, "Married now, with child and cuckold." See:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13838-married-now-child-cuckold.html

Despite the obviously-adverse nature of her situation and the implausibility of succeeding with her strategy, Knockedup did succeed... brilliantly.

All this is not to suggest you are in a similar situation. Obviously, you aren't nor would you want to be. Rather, I've posted this example because it strongly suggests that as the woman of your household, your power to influence your husband — your cuckold-in-waiting — to the point of him accepting it being your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck other men, while he remains faithful to you, is almost certainly much greater than you now think.

Once again I wish you the best, Ms. Lexxi, and hope you will post updates, for better or worse, as you guide your husband on his journey toward *wanting* you to make him your cuckold, and finding his status as such highly desirable, because it will greatly increase the erotic steaminess of your marriage not just for you, but for both of you.

—Custer

It's been about three weeks since I've last posted. I've made some decisions and some plans since then, and I'd like to keep all of you posted. I'll address the three members who posted to this thread since my last posting first, then I'll let you know about my decisions and plans.

Also, thanks to those of you who sent me private messages. I haven't gotten around to answering any of them yet, but I will shortly. Everyone can feel free to pm me at any time.

CoffeeGuy said:
Please do be careful. I think a lot of the advice you have gotten could be dangerous. That's not to say that some people don't have the best intentions, but some are assuming based on their limited information about your husband that he is a latent cuckold fetishist--nothing I have read would indicate he's anywhere near that. Some may indeed be projecting how they would react.

You know your husband best. Clearly you care a lot about him. For that reason I would encourage you NOT to take the advice to rush it with your black colleague. It may be exciting, but it treats your husband as a secondary concern.

The best advice is to involve your husband as much as possible.

Very true. This whole idea is dangerous really, isn't it? Also, I agree that a lot of the advise I receive and comments I get are based on the type of site this is and not necessarily on my personal situation per se. That's fine really, because all of the different suggestions have actually helped me with my decisions and plans.

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Lexxi,

You're welcome. It's good to hear you find my comments helpful.

After my last post, an additional example from this forum came to mind. It seemed a very difficult situation for the woman (she being the poster). She wanted to bring about an outcome that seemed highly undesirable (to put it mildly) from her man's point of view, and in which success therefore seemed implausible, at best, from her point of view. But, she pressed on and succeeded.

Here is a brief summary of the background. On 3 March 2009 "Knockedup" posted, describing herself as a highly sexual single woman who regularly fucked a variety of "bad boy" lovers, they being the kinds of men who appealed to her. She had become pregnant by one of them, but did not want to marry him because she did not view him as a suitable husband and father. Due to indecision on her part, the first trimester — during which she could reasonably have obtained an abortion — had already passed. Meanwhile, Knockedup had met a man she viewed as "the husband of her dreams." He had a good job, was economically successful (read, relatively wealthy), had a gentle personality, was kind to her and treated her very well. She was in love with him, and viewed him as loving her. She wanted to marry him.

Unfortunately, the "husband of Knockedup's dreams" was terrible in bed... a very poor lover. He had (/has) an exceptionally small penis and did not seem to be aware of erotic alternatives. Due to poor responses among other women to his love-making abilities (such as they were), he did not press Knockedup to fuck him while he courted her... and she didn't. That is, until she decided she wanted to take him as her husband. Then she seduced him, fucked him once, and later informed him she had become pregnant as a result of their sole (highly unsatisfactory, from her point of view) fling in bed. Knockedup's one-night lover was ecstatic. He realized he had, at last, impregnated a highly-attractive and sexual woman, AND she wanted him to be her husband.

Knockedup wrote to this forum because she had big ambitions. She wanted her husband-in-waiting to agree to marry her AND formally agree to be her cuckold; that is, agree it would be her privilege and prerogative to date other men and fuck whomever she wished while he remained faithful. At some point along the way, Knockedup also needed to inform her husband-in-waiting that actually her pregnancy was not by him, and do it in such a way that he would accept this (no doubt stunning) revelation while also agreeing to his future cuckold status in her marriage.

Some of the responses Knockedup received from male forum members were quite harsh; they berated her for her deceptive behavior. Knockedup up pressed on, however, disregarding those who were berating her and accepting the advice she thought was good. She appeared to be making impressive progress, then there was a long hiatus. See:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/12350-need-advice-cuck-my-fiance.html

Finally, Knockedup returned and posted an update entitled, "Married now, with child and cuckold." See:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/13838-married-now-child-cuckold.html

Despite the obviously-adverse nature of her situation and the implausibility of succeeding with her strategy, Knockedup did succeed... brilliantly.

All this is not to suggest you are in a similar situation. Obviously, you aren't nor would you want to be. Rather, I've posted this example because it strongly suggests that as the woman of your household, your power to influence your husband — your cuckold-in-waiting — to the point of him accepting it being your privilege and prerogative to date and fuck other men, while he remains faithful to you, is almost certainly much greater than you now think.

Once again I wish you the best, Ms. Lexxi, and hope you will post updates, for better or worse, as you guide your husband on his journey toward *wanting* you to make him your cuckold, and finding his status as such highly desirable, because it will greatly increase the erotic steaminess of your marriage not just for you, but for both of you.

—Custer

Parts of your last two paragraphs pretty much sum up exactly what I have decided on trying to make happen on this "journey" my husband and I are (hopefully) about to embark on.

MacNfries said:
Lexxi, just to help you recall, my original position was to NOT proceed forward with your idea. It was only because of your desire to do so that I suggested you move slowly ... like the old Juice Newton song "if you must go, then go slowly".
Part of the problem with getting married young and inexperienced, is eventually temptation (that is what it is) raises its head and makes you want to quinch your thirst for additional experiences. I'll have to admit, I'd hate to go through life having only sampled sex with just one woman; the different experiences have been wonderful.
If you recall, I said rather than try to make an acknowledging cuck out of him, just go screw that black guy and get it out of your system, and HOPE that its not going to make you want MORE from other men. I'm sensing that is exactly what the problem is ... your desire to sample other men, along with the fact your husband may not be as large in penis size as you'd like to try ... so, go do it, say nothing, and hope the black man that screws you doesn't create more "head problems" for you than you wish to deal with. If you find him a good experience, he will want you for his regular use. Hope you don't look back someday and regret it. We appreciate you keeping us posted ... Mac
:D

Yes, the best idea probably, and the easiest definitely, is to not proceed forward with any of this. But I have a definite case of the "itch", and I need to "scratch" it. As far as going for it behind my husband's back, I KNOW that would create head problems for me.

OK. First of all, my decision about the black guy at work came to kind of a "push comes to shove" kind of situation. He just flat out asked me if I was interested. He did it in a very nice way, but was very direct. He said he was interested in me, and said he thought that I was interested too, at least in his flirtations. He told me that he understood that I was married, and that we also worked together, so if I said no for any reason, he would understand. He also said that if my answer was no, he would back off completely, as there was no reason for either of us to be teased or misled.

With my heart pounding and my throat going dry, I looked at him and said that we can't always do what we want to do, but what we should do. He smiled, patted my arm and walked away.

That was ten days ago. Since then we are cordial and polite, but hardly flirtatious. The bridge has been crossed. I did get to tell him, so to speak, that I WAS interested when I told him we couldn't always do what we WANT to, so at least he knows that much, which I'm kind of glad about.

I had pretty much made up my mind before he asked. Cheating is just not me.

In my next post, I will tell about my plans for moving forward from here.

Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread