• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which one? Friend is in red bikini, rest wife

• Wife, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wife, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • Wife, want her ass

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Friend, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Friend, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 52 40.6%
  • Friend want her ass

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
I would love to see a big black cock empty all his seed deep in her hairy pussy....and then I want to eat it all out of that amazing cunt!

Jewish Guy Has Beautiful said:
I would love to see a big black cock empty all his seed deep in her hairy pussy....and then I want to eat it all out of that amazing cunt!

Yeah! That blonde pussy was born to take virile Negro Semen! Eat all you want you won't get all of them!

How many of the other black studs feel like she has an amazing cunt that should be filled often with black semen? What would you want to do to her and what should she expect? Several have expressed a desire to try to get her pregnant

Both need to have a strong black man to seduce them. Then slide the material out of the way and choose a hole. Do them long and hard, opening them up good and then make them beg for the cum.

Take some hardcore pics with her. :) Thanks for sharing with us. She's hot!

Today as we were making love, my wife asked me to get out the smaller of her two black toys. I told her that was not normal for her but she said shes findíng that it makes her horny thinking about the black studs who said that they would want to do her. She wanted me to lick her clit while using the dildo on her and she would imagine it was a real dick doing her. I asked if she ever thought about doing a real stud and she said, maybe if the right one came along. I told her that they would want to do her without a condom. She said she knows and if she ever did it with a black stud it is something they would have to talk about. I slowly worked the dildo into her very tight but now wet white pussy. She loved it and had a huge orgasm like usual when we use her toy. This time there were no complaining just her begging for it harder and deeper. Loved the feel of her wet loose pussy when I got to fuck her. As I entered her she told me she wished I was as big as her toy. Seeing progress, keep up the positve feedback.

Was hoping to get responses to the latest pictures. I think she will eventually do the real deal but use of condoms still being debated. I want her to experience the whole experience.

Looking at some of the other posts we realize that a lot of black men are uncurcumcised. I am circumcised. This adds another whole dimension to how this experience would be different for her. She is still at least thinking about it, if the right man came along and we both would love to her what you would do with her.

babymaker said:
Would love to fuck her sexy married twat bareback i would empty my potent load into her womb and make her pregnant

Don't really want her pregnant but do really want to watch a black stud empty his load in her. I know it would make her cum too.

noway said:
Don't really want her pregnant but do really want to watch a black stud empty his load in her. I know it would make her cum too.

Get her on the pill! Then let her be pumped full of Virile Black Semen!!!

Showed her the response. She asked if this is really want I want. Told her again yes. She is going to her ob/gyn soon. She said she would ask about the pill but said this did not mean she was planning to have sex with a black stud but just to be safe.

noway said:
Showed her the response. She asked if this is really want I want. Told her again yes. She is going to her ob/gyn soon. She said she would ask about the pill but said this did not mean she was planning to have sex with a black stud but just to be safe.

Hmmm! Sure Honey, Sure, Sure!!!! Hey, Step 1 acomplished!!!!

I recommend continual repeated use of that Big Back Toy for Step 2.

I agree. I think this means she really is considering it. Where she works, the staff goes out once a month for a ladies not out. They go to the movies, diner or night clubbing. Next week they are going out night clubbing to dance, drink. Next week I told her to dance with her black colleague who sometimes joins them when the go clubbing or out to eat. She said she never has danced with him but she might this time. It would just be as friends. Might be a start.

noway said:
I agree. I think this means she really is considering it. Where she works, the staff goes out once a month for a ladies not out. They go to the movies, diner or night clubbing. Next week they are going out night clubbing to dance, drink. Next week I told her to dance with her black colleague who sometimes joins them when the go clubbing or out to eat. She said she never has danced with him but she might this time. It would just be as friends. Might be a start.

There you go! Work that toy in her while talking about this stud! Ask her if she likes his Big Black Cock in her fertile blonde cunt! Push it deep into her cervix and tell her that her cunt was born to take Nergo Semen!

Last edited by a moderator:
Took your advise. As we were playing last night I got her toy. She complained about it being to big like usually but then layed back. As I put it slowly into her, I told her to imagine that instead of a cold toy, it was Daryl's real warm dick instead. She moaned. Every now and then I would ask her if she liked 'Daryl's dick' in her. She sometimes said yes, sometimes she just moaned. After she came big, instead of taking it out of her like normal and climbing on her, I picked up then in and out pace. Finally I shoved it deep and made some very short, quick motions and said "'Daryl' is coming in you." She starting cumming as well. She was very wet, loose and tired when I took my turn. When we finished she said that was really good but don't get your hopes up too high.

Told her I would like to see this for real, a black dick in her panties. She admitted the contrast looked good. I told her the contrast on her pale skin would be better and she laughed.

noway said:
Was hoping for greater responses from all the views. One really is my wife and the other a family friend. Picture not so great, originally taken with a disposal film camera and scanned on a cheap scanner. Hopefully this view will get more response.

Both of these poses are terrible as well as the picture quality. I have no comment because of this.

blktallone said:
Both of these poses are terrible as well as the picture quality. I have no comment because of this.

I have heard the message in both lack of responses and now in an actual response. Will not waste my time

I know my wife with her pale skin would look great next to a dark stud. I aslo know she would be stretched like never before. Compare me with the picture of her toy in above post. Working on convincing her to experience real deal. See why she needs bbc.

Told her she should meet black men this way, lingerie and sheets pulled down. She responeded one day maybe. wanting more responses to what you would do to her. Does she deserve cum deep in her ass or pussy?

Users who are viewing this thread