• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which one? Friend is in red bikini, rest wife

• Wife, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wife, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • Wife, want her ass

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Friend, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Friend, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 52 40.6%
  • Friend want her ass

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
Yes, she saw it. We both liked it but would have liked to hear how she responds to your climax. Think she will eventually do it with a coworker. She is on the reserved side and really does need to feel very comfortable with the man for a long time to do this. The photos are of me soft and me fucking her in the ass. I do not get to fuck her there often but she usually comes big when she allows. Again being reserved, even with me, that takes getting her very heated up. Sexually she is very conservative and believes sex is between longtime lovers.

she needs to hear more people encouraging her to get stretched even wider. Her ass and pussy are tight for me, might take a while to get a bbc in her holes

faust1 said:
i love you my husband she would say, but god this feels so mmuch better than you have ever felt.
after that she would be lost in the feeling of being strtched and filled like you have never done for her.
your woman really turns me on i want to rub her wet loose pussy and manhandle those sexy tits, god what an ass. QUOTE

This response was encouraging to us. She got to see that at least someone else thinks she is hot and gave details what he would do to her. Anyone else agree or tell her what should happen to her.

eightbal2 said:
Man choice is tough between that sweet asshole and pussy, but for a shot of bareback sex I'll take that sweet hairy pussy anytime if I can fill it with Black Seed!

Is she off the pill? Love to have a shot at knocking her up!

Noone else has similiar ideas. Lots of hits but really less than a handful of studs have said what they think of her.

Very nice. I love your wife's figure, especially her tits. It's pretty hard to decide between the 2 of them. I'd love to take them both.

adventure816 said:
Very nice. I love your wife's figure, especially her tits. It's pretty hard to decide between the 2 of them. I'd love to take them both.
We would still would like more responses please. Working on getting her to offer either hole to a black stud. Told her he should get to choose either her tight pussy or tighter ass, choose a condom or bareback and then where he shoots his cum. She knows my choice is for the bbc to take her pussy and cum deep inside and then for round two, cum deep in her ass. Then I would like sloppy loose seconds

Still want to hear from more black studs on what you would do to her. The first picture is her pussy shaved, she does this for me about twice a year. See how tight and and wet it would be for you. Her asshole is also very tight but inviting. Tell her what you would do to her. The second picture shows her toy on her panties with my cum. I keep telling her I would like to see a real black dick cum in her and have his sperm drip out onto her panties. We both find the positive comments encouraging. Tell her would she would experience with her first bbc.

No other black stud will tell her what he would do to her?

Glad she finally shaved that pussy...she has great pussy lips and they would look great wrapped around a black cock!!

Glad you like it.

please comment on her pussy

Lots of people looking at her bald pussy and great asshole. Would love to hear what people think. I am tring to convince her to let a black stud cum in her tight pussy and ass.

She should see my pics :D

your woman continues to excite me!! i loved the pic of your little dick in her ass
i would love to fill her obvious loose cunt while your little penis is in her ass. would you like that? would she? i would love to see you fuck her after i stretched her cunt to its limits. then you would know that she knows, how small you really are,. she will know what a real man feels like, you could never lie to her again. she would know the pleasure of big cock!
iam so hot for your woman!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be in her ass when a black stud is in her pussy, I think she would like it as well. I would love feeling his cock jerk and throb knowing he is shooting his cum deeper in her than i ever did.

did your wife see what you just wrote? does she see how horny you are? is this getting her hot also or just you. i love how wet her pussy looks.
i want to fuck her badly, do you want me to?

noway said:
Again pictures of my wife. She is a bit shy and reserved but does open up. She does allow me to fuck her tight ass. She loves getting oral sex, but she is not very good at doing it and she does squirt if really aroused. Would love to see a bbc open up her tight holes. She would insist on a condom. Would love to see the black stud take her bare and become only the second person to ever come insider her.

i'm going to stroke my cock to your wifes pictures right now! mmmm!

faust1 said:
did your wife see what you just wrote? does she see how horny you are? is this getting her hot also or just you. i love how wet her pussy looks.
i want to fuck her badly, do you want me to?

Yes, my wife knows how horny this makes me. She also gets arroused reading black studs complementing her on her pussy, ass and breasts. I am working on convincing her to fuck a coworker whom she has known for a long time and would feel comfortable with and not feel cheap. Reading what people have written on here is showing her that some men do find her sexy besides me and it is not just the idea that theý would fuck anything that is alive if they take the time to write comments.

Keep telling her that it would look great to see a black stud sucking on her pale boobs getting her very hot, then to mount her until he fills her full of cum.

Lots of hits, some votes but very lttle comments. Makes us feel like the votes are baesd on willing to fuck anything that walks, not that shes hot. Comments are appreciated.

See lots of people looking at her pictures, noone has comments on her.

Users who are viewing this thread