• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which one? Friend is in red bikini, rest wife

• Wife, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wife, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • Wife, want her ass

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Friend, would use a condom if requested

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Friend, want to cum deep in her pussy

Votes: 52 40.6%
  • Friend want her ass

Votes: 21 16.4%

• Total voters
A couple more photos of the wife to keep the comments coming. Loved them so far.

Lots of new hits, no new comments. I hope you find her sexy and would want her. I find her (and friend) very sexy. She is warming to the idea. Can post more pictures if the responses are good.

Want more feedback. Do either, especially my wife, make you hot?

Really want to hear what you think of her. I went even further writing on her this time. I traced over what was fading and added on. Is she worthy?

shave her fucking pussy and stop posting these hairy shots

Is this really what all the black studs think? Is her hairy pussy really going to keep you from wanting to fuck her and possibly cum deep in her? True for her ass as well?

Better photos = MORE responses!!!!

noway said:
Two more photos hoping to get more responses. Wife flashing her pussy and another picture of our friend.

Hi! I would COUNTER-INSIST on Bare! An Gentle and patient and persistent!. Bare is just soooo much more intense and real an experience for both PARTNERS.

Yestderday my wife told me that her younger sister who is getting a divorce is already pregnant. Have not seen pictures of the new boyfriend but the have only been dating about a month. I showed her the pictures I took yesterday and she asked if that's what I wanted. I noticed she was rubbing her crotch. I told not quite and she let me add on again. Reading her ass as I banged her doggy style was really a turn on. Greatest sex in a long time. Ignore the pictures if a hairy pussy turns you off. Who would do her? Would you choose her pussy or ass? Both would be tight for you? Would you take her bare? She would be nervous.
Please respond.

I love the hairy pussy.

Love the writing pics!

Harry Pussy

Man choice is tough between that sweet asshole and pussy, but for a shot of bareback sex I'll take that sweet hairy pussy anytime if I can fill it with Black Seed!

Is she off the pill? Love to have a shot at knocking her up!

She is currently off the pill. We are using a mixture of timing and condoms. She also occassionally lets me get her in the ass if the timing is wrong. The I still get to cum in her. I sometimes still take a few stabs in her pussy to get me lubed. Once I did fake cumming in her. She had a large orgasm then panicked.

HHHMmmm!

Bet she would have a non-stop orgasm with a half a cup of Nigger Cum being pumped into that fertile blonde cervix!

anyone else think she is worthy? The only thing she has had the deep is her black toys. She has 2, one 7 inches long and the other 10.

Wiil it be hard to conince her to go bare? How do they respond when the feel your sperm hit the back of their pussy?

Showed her the pictures. She asked if I really wanted this. I told her I wanted to watch her with a black man. She told me that if she would ever do it, it would be with a man of choosing and that she would insist on a condom. Hopefully getting closer. I know she will enjoy it once it happens. Her biggest orgasms are when I have her toys deep in her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went ahead and showed my wife this site and this thread. She was angry at first with me. Then she became arroused that some black men would write how they were getting hard seeing her pictures. She did not think that she could turn anyone on at her age. She also was a bit surprised that several specifically stated that they would want to try to get her pregnant. We had great sex at this point. Afterwords she told me she was a bit disappointed that many saw the post but few responded. She also things are friend is prettier, if just because of her age. She also told me that if she ever did try it, she would want a condom used to avoid pregnancy

She is slowly warming to the idea that at least some black men find her sexy enough to want to have sex with her. She is also conscious of the fact that she has small boobs.

Are there really no more black studs who would want to talk her out of a condom and bareback her till you shoot your seed in her?

My wife normally complains when she sees i have out one of her 2 black dildoes. She says that they are too big and that she cannot feel me after I have used them on her. I have to get her very wet to even get them in her, She perfers if I eat her out instead of using just lube. She growns audible when the head of the dildo first enters her. Since becoming the mother of 2 she is normally farily quiet during sex. Usually after I get about 6 inches into she starts complaining that it is too big and it hurts, don't push anymore in. But if I keep using it gently, as she starts getting closer to her orgasm, her complaining stops and she starts bucking up hard agains the dildo. Her moaning also becomes louder at this point too. Then I can get another inch or 2 easily into her, or should I saw she forces that much more into herself. She will got so arroused, that after about 8 inches are in her, she say again its to big and it hurts but then sometimes it is like something gives inside her and I can get 9 or 10 inches of the dildo in her. Either way, she has the biggest of orgasms and often squirts all over the dildo. She insists i take it out immediately after she calms down. I then get to fuck her. I love how sloppy wet and loose her pussy feels and usually cum fairly quickly. Working on convincing her how much better a real dick will feel over the dildo. She always complains that the dildo is cold at start, not warm like a real dick. Would love to see a black stud get her very hot, then convince her he will be careful and´ to take it bare. The look on her face when he cums deep in her then to feel her really loose and sloppy pussy after he cums in it. Attached is one of her black toys about 8 inches in her. See how tight she is stretched