• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
She was popular.

The picture is not either of them but I would love to see both wife and friend (especially friend) looking like this because of a bbc. Wonder how many others agree?

Often imagine friend and wife looking like this from an evening of fun with bbc that got carried away.

Imagining friend looking like that with twins from a black cock.

Last edited by a moderator:
noway said:
sorry took awhile, she has still not told me everything. Apparently 10 women at the party and 4 strippers, 2 black. Eventually they got the bride to be to give each of them a blow job. After that more of them got involved. Eventually it got hotter than just bjs and the entire box of 12 condoms got used. Most at least experienced the 2 black strippers if nothing more than a quick bj. She did say that after most had left, one stripper still wanted more, no condoms left, friend had a bit too much and she did not realize he did not have a condom on until it was to late. Got herself tested just to be safe and everything turned out ok.

When she visits your wife, do you give her a "knowing smirk" that lets her know, that you know what she has been up to? If so, what is her response? Maybe she would me more than willing to share some with you when she is so horny during the right time of the month. Would your wife go along with that? She should based on what she has been sharing.

I will vouch for the fact that young black men really can perform like that and appear insatiable. We whites have to learn to recognize their needs. Y'know, whether they need to get pleased and nut fast or just help them enjoy us.
I am wm sissy and have been serving for several years. Originally at the suggestion of a female classmate who became my wife 15 years later.
luv, MsGary

Yes she knows that I am aware of what both of them are doing. She has known for a long time that I think she is hot and would love to get between her legs even if it is just to eat her out. And the thought of a black guy shooting his nut in her gets me as hard as thinking about them doing my wife. Cant help myself when I think about what that nut could do to her pussy and her already big boobs

Such a hot thought. Should be friend pregnant with black twins or wife with black baby.

definatey....

noway said:
Such a hot thought. Should be friend pregnant with black twins or wife with black baby.

...your wife should be pregnant with a black baby...

isn't ever going to let her bbc stud seed her when she is ovulating? just once...

I agree. She would look great that way. Find it really exciting to think one stud gets friend pregnant and then my wife later that night. I am not sure she hasn't let him shoot at least some sperm in her pussy at that time. Now know friend has, but she did not end up pregnant.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out wife every once in the while from the side to see if a bump is growing and sometimes it looks like it if she slouches. Also liked seeing friend with a black guy that I am sure she did later that night.

Have you recently asked wife...

noway said:
Check out wife every once in the while from the side to see if a bump is growing and sometimes it looks like it if she slouches. Also liked seeing friend with a black guy that I am sure she did later that night.

...to throw caution to the wind, just once when she is ovulating? The older she gets the less likely...

True enough. Asked her for you, she said if he really, really wanted to, she would probably give and allow him to cum inside her. She said he has never ever complained when told to cum inside her ass. She knows I would love to see him doing friend and wife, cumming deep inside friend only to have wife blow him to get him ready to do her as I watch, (or more) his cum drip back out of friend's fertile pussy.

why don't you let him know...

noway said:
True enough. Asked her for you, she said if he really, really wanted to, she would probably give and allow him to cum inside her. She said he has never ever complained when told to cum inside her ass. She knows I would love to see him doing friend and wife, cumming deep inside friend only to have wife blow him to get him ready to do her as I watch, (or more) his cum drip back out of friend's fertile pussy.

...she's willing to take his sperm when fertile? he might ask if he knew her answer would be yes

Apparently, as long as wife or friend are letting him fuck them and cum inside them, he does not care where he gets to cum. She says he really seems to love those rare times in her ass and fucks her ass good and hard. She limits anal to that time of month. Anal is even rarer with friend, wife says, I would love to see him fuck friend's ass and pussy, especially when she is fertile and fill her full of sperm, have seen results of his fun with wife.

Hickey on her belly? She won't tell me how she got it or who gave it to her or why.

What birth control, if any, is your wife on. Waht is her freind using, if anything?

auhound49 said:
What birth control, if any, is your wife on. Waht is her freind using, if anything?

Wife is extremely regular and relies on the rhythm method. Her friend relies on condoms for birth control. Wife has said that our friend admits she has gone bareback when she has had too much to drink or really horny.

bumper55 said:
...she's willing to take his sperm when fertile? he might ask if he knew her answer would be yes

auhound49 said:

Told wife that I would love to hear that a threesome happened. He gets them to forget about the time of month or condoms. He goes back and forth between their pussies until he is ready to explode. Both forget that he is bareback and they are fertile and they are competing for his first load. Friend wins and he completely floods her fertile pussy. Wife pouts so friend gets him hard again for her, wife does a bit of cleaning up. After he is hard again he does them both again, lasting even longer before shooting a smaller but still big load inside wife. She did not say yes but she also did not say no. She only response was that I have a dirty mind. Did not tell her that I my dirty mind also thinks about them both ending up pregnant.

She was horny last night. Told she could go out but she said no. When I pushed her for why, she said her special one was busy. Hope it was with someone I know too.