• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

curious

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

which would you rather fuck. Friend in red, wife in blue

• Total voters
karnut said:
That is so hot. I wonder how long that sweet pussy took to leak out all of the sperm from a BBC gangbang. Inquiring minds want to know. Probably take forever because you would want to add to it everytime you think about it.

I also like when it is just the 2 of them with one or 2 black guys. Maybe not as much sperm inside them but still hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
She went out Friday night and came home after I fell asleep. She said it was just her, friend and 3 black guys this time but friend was talked into going bareback and both had their pussies and asses repeatedly fucked but almost all cum went inside friend. cant complain although she was very tired all day Saturday.

noway said:
Friend in hot tub, wife on side. Hot tub and glass of wine makes them so relaxed and ready for anything that their bbc lovers want when they arrived a few minutes later including anal, bareback and dripping holes.

which one is fertile in this picture?

Which one is fertile???

It is really hard telling as they could both be pregnant - shit (pregnancy) happens. Did you get to watch after taking pics? How about getting a piece of wife's friend? When is that going to happen?

very nice wife and freind

yes is the answer would love to fuck them both and knock them both up my wife was allways complaining that i only had to look up her skirt and she would be pregnant so let me do them ,

babymaker8 said:
yes is the answer would love to fuck them both and knock them both up my wife was allways complaining that i only had to look up her skirt and she would be pregnant so let me do them ,

Admit that would be hot seeing both of them knocked up by you. Bet they would look so good pregnant at the same time.

Wife's friend

Nice smile! Intense sex play/BBC must be working for her. Looks like breasts are getting bigger in preparation for breast feeding a beautiful brown baby. HOT! Any pics of her wet pussy?

karnut said:
Nice smile! Intense sex play/BBC must be working for her. Looks like breasts are getting bigger in preparation for breast feeding a beautiful brown baby. HOT! Any pics of her wet pussy?

Wish I had pics of her hot pussy. Have seen it but only briefly. Thought you might like a side view of her breast.

Sweet! Two hands full and room for my mouth. You need to buy more wine so you can get, and see, more of what you want and deserve.

karnut said:
Sweet! Two hands full and room for my mouth. You need to buy more wine so you can get, and see, more of what you want and deserve.

They do look sweet.

They are big and would look good with a black mouth attached to them.

This thread has gotten much better noway. If you post more pics, you will get more comments...

T

blackTyrone said:
This thread has gotten much better noway. If you post more pics, you will get more comments...

T

Thank you. Wonder how many would pay either of them this if they could do what ever they wanted to them. Wonder what it is you would want to do to either of them.

Seems like a fair price. Would love to hear how nasty you would make both of them be for you.

Puffy Pussy Lips!

Looks like her pussy lips are puffier than they used to be. Probably because of all of the BBC fucking, stretching, and intense orgasms that she has experienced lately. How is that ass hole holding up? A few pics of her holes stretched and dripping cum would be so very nice. Maybe even a pic of her soaking wet pussy through some very wet, see through, panties... If you are going to wish, it might as well be a big wish. What/who is she going to get for Mothers' Day?

Her pussy still feels tight but she does not get of so easily any more unless I use her black dildos on her and she wants them far deeper now than she used to. Her asshole also still feels great when I get it which is not often. Will try to get the pictures. She and her friends had an enjoyable night out on Saturday, so they could be with their families on Sunday. She was very tired, full of sperm but content when she got home.

She is going to a bridal shower tonight. Asked if friend also invited. She said yes. Asked if she knew if there were going to be strippers there? She said yes. Asked if any where going to be black? She said she knew of at least 2 people who would be disappointed if there were none. Told she was allowed to play but to be smart about it. She said whether she played or not was her decision but she would be smart about it. She opened her purse and showed me a box of condoms.

Bridal Shower!!!

Any condoms left? Did wife tell you how many of the attendees are now new BBC lovers? I'll bet there are at least a few. Especially if someone started the action. We need the latest, and full, story. Thanks.

sorry took awhile, she has still not told me everything. Apparently 10 women at the party and 4 strippers, 2 black. Eventually they got the bride to be to give each of them a blow job. After that more of them got involved. Eventually it got hotter than just bjs and the entire box of 12 condoms got used. Most at least experienced the 2 black strippers if nothing more than a quick bj. She did say that after most had left, one stripper still wanted more, no condoms left, friend had a bit too much and she did not realize he did not have a condom on until it was to late. Got herself tested just to be safe and everything turned out ok.

They had a nice party on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread