• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curvy F-cup wife is BBC virgin

• Thread starterbellalicious
  • Start date
unfortunately

there isn't a video... :( we are supposed to be meeting with the couple again in december, so hoping to get some then!
thanks for the compliments! still wanting to try other things as well, but having fun with this!

BBC those Big old Titties

Please tell us that you both are going to take on two BBCs and video?

Bella, Where are you?

You must have had 5 new ones by now, maybe all at once? Any news for the vicarious thrill crowd?

Hello... is there anybody in there...?

Bella we Miss YOU!!!

You must be such a slut by now....

Sorry

To disappoint, but haven't had any more action. Still around and working on it! Hoping to go to an interracial sex party at the end of the month! should have lots to share after that!

Ah Bella, just glad to know you're still around and posting - your fans can wait, we are just surprised that no one has jumped you on the street or anywhere else with that hot bod of yours.....

bellalicious said:
who wants this pussy?

1483947.jpg

hell yeah. i just jizzed oon my computer sscreem:jackoff:

It is good!

Believe me, I have had it. This is an extremely sexy woman that you will definitely have a good time with

Haven't been able to meet up with her since, but would love to

BlknHung said:
Believe me, I have had it. This is an extremely sexy woman that you will definitely have a good time with

Haven't been able to meet up with her since, but would love to

well now honey, we must work on that! any other takers???

new ad

i put an ad up on a new site. i seem to only like the black guys that have responded. hopefully if all works out the next week or two will be busy for me!! hope to have LOTS of pics! if it works out well i may have my very own gang bang group! wouldn't that just be yummy!:bj:

Mmmm she is very nice. Prefect beautiful breast......built to be a blackstuds white bitch.

Um...

bellalicious said:
i put an ad up on a new site. i seem to only like the black guys that have responded. hopefully if all works out the next week or two will be busy for me!! hope to have LOTS of pics! if it works out well i may have my very own gang bang group! wouldn't that just be yummy!:bj:

Yea - I think we can all agree that would cause spontaneous head explosions in various parts of the country.

bellalicious said:
She told me the same thing! She said, "I have what the black guys want."

nipples like welsh chapel hat pegs.

well damn

i am pretty sure i am getting stood up AGAIN! Can't a girl get laid??? And men talk about women being fickle. Guess if he isn't as horny today, i'm not as much fun. Gonna go screw a white guy or something.:wtf:

bellalicious said:
i am pretty sure i am getting stood up AGAIN! Can't a girl get laid??? And men talk about women being fickle. Guess if he isn't as horny today, i'm not as much fun. Gonna go screw a white guy or something.:wtf:

That stinks. Guy must be crazy to say no to your sexy body. Maybe you should go to the bar and pick up a woman? (Take many, many photos) Or perhaps just use your vibrator (Again, many, many pics) :)

hmmm

that is a thought. may just play with hubby and some toys. that always makes me happy, was just looking forward to getting a little more tonight!

Hey Bella

Did you have your month-end gangbang?

unfortunately no. have only met up with one of the new guys and that really didn't work out too well.

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful tits would love to lick them

Users who are viewing this thread