• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Curvy F-cup wife is BBC virgin

• Thread starterbellalicious
  • Start date
This is a texting friend of mine. Hoping to meet up with him soon... think this would be a good first try.. don't you??

Attachments

• longstroke.jpg
    longstroke.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 547
Hmmm

bellalicious said:
This is a texting friend of mine. Hoping to meet up with him soon... think this would be a good first try.. don't you??

Hi Bella. You think you could handle that? :boxing: That's a lotta cock. I'll admit I would love to see the pics if u do try, but I think you're in over your head. :whatever:LOL! Keep us posted sexy.

maybe so, but it would be damn fun trying!!!

Consider sharing? ;)

Ver nice ass

I'm in the fairview area often.

Mistress Angela- this is an option!

Bella I think we would all love to see you on that BBC.

I agree

forest18c said:
Bella I think we would all love to see you on that BBC.

Any updates? We all want to see u in action with that BBC!:bowdown:

not yet... he is out of town. talking to a few guys and hoping for this weekend!

tell me when and where:hitit:

And I'd love to watch you do her.

BlkCollStudent said:
I am in chi town wuld love to come down for a visit

so for tonight you will have to think of me being with a couple, she has boobs as big (or bigger) than mine, and he is a quite nicely hung bbc... last time he wasn't in for full swap, but i plan on being more persuasive tonight! updates tomorrow!

Yes!!!!!!

Good god, Bella - we can't wait to see it. Be a good slut for us!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome!

bellalicious said:
so for tonight you will have to think of me being with a couple, she has boobs as big (or bigger) than mine, and he is a quite nicely hung bbc... last time he wasn't in for full swap, but i plan on being more persuasive tonight! updates tomorrow!

Please lose all inhibitions. I can't wait to hear about this! Pics please. Thanks for the updates!

a little closer

i actually played with his bbc, but still didn't get it in me! :wtf: had lots of fun playing with the girl and my double ended vibrating dildo... but still no bbc. still looking, and waiting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting Closer

Good to hear - pix would make my day :) and I'm sure a few others' as well........

don't have any pics. they are camera shy. hoping in a few weeks can meet with someone who is not!

bellalicious said:
don't have any pics. they are camera shy. hoping in a few weeks can meet with someone who is not!

What happened to the guy whose pic you posted that you were texting?

he was not available this weekend, and i am not next weekend. will have to see after that.

bellalicious said:
he was not available this weekend, and i am not next weekend. will have to see after that.
Dayum! How can these guys not be available for a night with Bellalicious??:wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread