• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

DaddysLittleWhore has a new bf

DaddysLittleWhore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Well, sort of.... for those of you that have followed my posts, I sent my girlfriend to fuck her ex. Actually, they are still married, but that's another long story..... At any rate, in the beginning, he thought she was going behind my back to fuck him, but now the truth is out. We were both a little worried that he might not want to continue it, but as it turned out, he is ok with it. In fact, she is over there right now fucking him, and I told her to set up one or two regular nights a week that they can fuck. She goes, gets her kicks, and brings me home a wet, used, swollen and cum filled (sometimes) pussy. Then I fuck the shit out of her. Because they were together, and technically still are married, she is comfortable with him so she is able to enjoy it more than just some stranger. I love it because not only does she cum home all nasty, but I think it's funny that I am loaning a man his own wife..... Then I clean up his seed and all the rest of the mess.

Anyways, I will let you know what happened tonight in my next post.

Question

I've been following your posts. They are hot - thanks for sharing

I find myself mostly turned-on thinking about how SHE must be enjoying it. I wonder, does she like the kinky situation more, or the sex with him more?:confused:

Ya, I followed your posts, and my old brain registered you wanted to move. Has this been changed?

No, I am still moving..... As for mkitty's question, she likes the kinky situation the most. Sex with him is mediocre at best, and he has quite a small dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back