• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

DaddysLittleWhore

• Thread starterDaddysLittleWhore
  • Start date

DaddysLittleWhore

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2007
We are an Orlando cpl. I am 36 and she is 25. Since hooking up with me, I have turned her into a nympho ***** and I am very proud of it. She is 100% slut and will do whatever i tell her. What a wonderful thing. Anyways, here are some pics of my little *****.

cyn2.jpg

cyn0022.jpg

cyn0026.jpg

cyn0038.jpg

excellent pics

good keep up the training w are u going to get h blacked? and will you make her have another mans kid too?

Well Trained

Good job... making her into a slut/ fuck box.

Nice to see you are stretching her cock tunnel wide... dildo & cock/ phone... excellent. I did the same with my wife... got to he point where she could only cum when I fisted her..

How have you given her away to other hungry cocks?

pictures

I want to answer the phone, thanks for the great pictures, you have a treasure there

Yes, this is hot

Please keep us informed, more posts & pics as you go along. I'm gonna be looking and checking for more...often and with anticipation.

Miami Here

Im At Miami Im Willing To Fuck Your Gf, Let Me Know When You Are Coming Down Or Be In Touch I Can Go There, By The Way Nice Pics

Looks like a real nasty slut. Just my kind of girl. She could plop that cummy pussy down on my face anytime.

So sexy...

Love to see a really hot woman cumming all over a guy's dick while being fucked...please post more ASAP...Big cream pie, maybe???

gang banged

Have you have her gangbanged?:D

Gangfuck!

The gangfuck would be a blast - for all of us :) Please let us know of the details! You seem to have a fantastic girl there; use her and let her be used....

pics

damn i wish i had a slut like that would love to lick her ass

Once you've had her gang banged, she'll be insatiable...awesome body! She has lots of good fucking years ahead of her...Enjoy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Graet pics! I'd love to see the Smirnoff bottle and some other things stuffed in her! Please post more pic of her!

So what happended with the gang? Did it work> Please keep us posted !

Users who are viewing this thread