• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dallas *****?

• Thread starterShannonDallas
  • Start date
Megan MWF BBC Slut Dallas said:
You don't even have to have a pimp to go walking on MLK hon...Malcom X and MLK intersection....not far from there is a car wash. I'm sure you could find some good hard BBC there any night of the week.
The kink comes from being pimped. I have whored before freelance

Reactions: baakxxl and BigdaddyToronto
Did you enjoy it

Marriedbabymaker said:
Did you enjoy it
back then I was paying bills and my clients were mainly indigenous eskimos in Alaska. wasnt fun

Reactions: esboi
I’d love to find you on a corner when I’m in Dallas visiting my wife’s family.

Those sexy sexy ,soon have you back to my hotel

Enjoy yourself and have a great time!

ShannonDallas said:
Ok my husband has been talking about a fantasy he has had for YEARS and it is starting to tickle my fancy. What does everyone think of me finding a legit pimp and letting him turn me out a few nights down off MLK?

00b (2).jpg
I wish I was your husband, I am a single cuckold

ShannonDallas said:
Ok my husband has been talking about a fantasy he has had for YEARS and it is starting to tickle my fancy. What does everyone think of me finding a legit pimp and letting him turn me out a few nights down off MLK?

00b (2).jpg
;)

@basicmarriedmale - You might want to look at when this post was originally submitted and also when the last time the forum user was on this site. With that said, I hope that you were not expecting them to respond to your comments.

ShannonDallas said:

00b (2).jpg
Do it!

ShannonDallas said:

00b (2).jpg
That amazing

My now ex wife and I let her fulfil her fantasy, She thought it was hot and super slutty. The third client was a fat ugly banker with a huge cock. He was half pissed and insensitive to her,,,she though is what being a ***** is about. Now she is a full time ******

Reactions: esboi