Dallas *****?

• Thread starterShannonDallas
  • Start date

ShannonDallas

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2020
Ok my husband has been talking about a fantasy he has had for YEARS and it is starting to tickle my fancy. What does everyone think of me finding a legit pimp and letting him turn me out a few nights down off MLK?

00b (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: Rocckman, BBCOnlyBustyBrunetteBabe, blkviper and 20 others
Gorgeous

Reactions: ShannonDallas
Do it. You will love it

ShannonDallas said:
Ok my husband has been talking about a fantasy he has had for YEARS and it is starting to tickle my fancy. What does everyone think of me finding a legit pimp and letting him turn me out a few nights down off MLK?

00b (2).jpg
Come to Oklahoma and I will turn you out.

Reactions: LuvCoupleNYC and WisHotWife
Do it I would not let a common pimp turn you out I'd advertise you as a gangbang ***** for parties it all about advertising and not getting caught a common pimp will put you on drugs and never pay you and you'll get beat up advertise advertise advertise

Reactions: WisHotWife
I would suggest Adultwork.com or another ****** website

Reactions: BobWheeler and WisHotWife
Comegetthisdick said:
Come to Oklahoma and I will turn you out.
not going to another state

To everyone saying do it myself, that misses the point, the kink is in letting another man put me out there. If the pimp understands that I am willing and just looking for a thrill he has no reason to get me on drugs (and I am smart enough not to do that).

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, robandkate and MixedbbcLA
Cool just be careful and have fun

Comegetthisdick said:
Figure another fake on here
What do you call me a fake cause I am not willing to go 300 miles away from home for YOU? Are you that fucking special? I posted what I was looking for and when you offered me something else I POLITELY declined. So keep your rude ass comments to YOURSELF.

• Haha
Reactions: KerrySex, lnohhnvm, BigdaddyToronto and 6 others
You can get my money anytime!

ShannonDallas said:

00b (2).jpgyou will find outhow tough it is i have been hoe also i have stood on corner give bloejobs in cars if you dont bring in money daddy kick your butt

Reactions: Rocckman, StonedCock and Marriedbabymaker
hubby says I need a good ass kicking lol

Reactions: OmahaMan
I live in DFW area I will rent you. Has to be bareback

Just do it shannon be dirty

Reactions: Gerwin
Be a slut. Wish you were mine bringing home cunt filled of cum

You don't even have to have a pimp to go walking on MLK hon...Malcom X and MLK intersection....not far from there is a car wash. I'm sure you could find some good hard BBC there any night of the week.

Reactions: baakxxl
Time to spread shannon

I agree .
Even down Westmoreland ave.