• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dancing at Club Max in the Doubletree Hotel in San Jose, CA

• Thread startersnazzn
  • Start date

snazzn

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 18, 2006
I love to go dancing at Club Max on Saturday evenings and bump and grind along with some heavy flirting and nast dancing. But just can't seem to find anyone who can keep up with me.

Since not many responses I've only put one picture on here to see if there are really any men out here that are for real.....

Snazzn, i'm your fan!!!
Post more "action pics"!!!

I agree with the above you are very attractive and look absolutly great in the action pics with your lovers. Keep posting those action pics!!

#3 #3 #3 woooooohaaaaaaaa

hey snazz my wife and i have been to max, maybe we will bump in to each other one time. thats me and my wife

Attachments

• 1931IMG00058600.jpg
    1931IMG00058600.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,473
Hey Mac post some pics of your wife!

Sacto BC

694fun said:
Hey Mac post some pics of your wife!
Sacramento GangBang Crew

Well we will be back at Club Max June 17th - Single Men apply

And was wondering what single men will be there so as to have some flirting fun that night

Creampie?

Very nice pics!! You are a lovely lady who obviously enjoys BBC. How about a few of you receiving a nasty creampie? You would look fantastic, laying on your back, with a leaking pussy.

sweet pics keep em cumin

I like the fact that all of you men like the pics - But

I really would like to make a date for the next weekend, is there no black men in the Bay Area??

club max

Is Club Max a good place for a wife to hook up? Does it have a reputation for that?

Your wife looks amazing taking that black cock!! Her bare feet with her toe rings resting on his arm is very erotic. Does she ever take her BBC bareback.

We to are from Northern Cal is Max's a good place for a white wife to hook up?

Club Max is predominately black at the club

and has been a good place to get picked up since they are always coming up to women and starting the conversation with a dance but you can tell by their actions and they way the dance with you they want more.

Reactions: tanadata
So, who took the pics? :)

I guess the Guys in Northern California

are not as sexual as other parts of the nation since there aren't many respones.

Hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All white men love seeing a white girl getting a big creampie

ptitty sexual in australia im pullin like a rabbit at your pics