• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Danielle Lloyd

• Thread starterHabib Maamria
  • Start date

Habib Maamria

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 11, 2007
I heard a rumour that the English model Danielle Lloyd has made love to black men in the past.

Is this true?

true

yes she is one black owned queen i think she only dates rich black men since she split with whit hubby mr sheringham

She dumped him cuz he signed for Colchester.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazingly she came over as really racist when she was on Big Brother TV programme. Bet she wasnt as racist with his cock rammed down her throat!

Last edited by a moderator:
Test_My_Wife said:
Amazingly she came over as really racist when she was on Big Brother TV programme. Bet she wasnt as racist with his cock rammed down her throat!

I bet that too! :)

I personally think the Big Brother reality tv shows are all fixed and the housemates are told to say certain things to cause controversey and therefore increase viewing figures. After Danielle Lloyd was alleged to have made a racist comment to the Indian lady in Big Brother all of the British public was outraged and complaints were made BUT viewing figures went up! I feel that it is almost like a television soap opera.

Anyway, I'd love to see her get black pregnant like so many white super stars, Heidi Klum etc.

Well he'll be pumping her with that much cum I doubt it even matters if she is on the pill or not!

Test_My_Wife said:
Well he'll be pumping her with that much cum I doubt it even matters if she is on the pill or not!

So true!

My day has now been mde.:)

Shes a right slag though,she tried everyhing to get back with sherringham,no doubt she will move on once bent bores her,she has shagged every colour going,no big thing for her,more to do with the money and fame.

It is mainly blacks that she is fucking man.

Black soccer players.

Seriously.

Accept it.

She is dang fine................

Here are some pictures

As an American, I wasn't familiar with Danielle Lloyd. I'm glad I am now. She is hot.

Attachments

• danielle-lloyd-2.jpg
    danielle-lloyd-2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 423
  • danielle-lloyd-3.jpg
    danielle-lloyd-3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 372
Beaufitful on the outside, ugly as hell on the inside.

but she serves black men

that is all that matters man

As all golddiggers are, UKBD.

Not entirely true, Jac. She serves wealthy/famous black men. It's clear what she's after -the cock is just an incentive.

she's one hot white slut and i'm sure she would be happy to do anything for her blk lover to keep her in the lifestyle she is used to so i hope they all taking advantage of this hot white slut, hope u fakers out there are planning something to celebrate her going blk, maybe her with a swollen tum

Yeah, yeah, yeah. She's hot. No dispute there, but I've seen pics of mature, married women on this site proving they walk-the-walk. Sure, it'd be great to meet-n-greet a sexy celeb, but when it comes to getting nasty, I'd much rather be in the company of a talented, milfy wife. (yeah, i just coined that)

billy-ray said:
Not entirely true, Jac. She serves wealthy/famous black men. It's clear what she's after -the cock is just an incentive.

too true,it used to be WEALTHY white guys but now shes gone black aint no turning back................as long as they have real deep pockets.serious thing about this is that now we have so many successful black business guys and sportsmen the gold diggers are moving in there getting the money and the dick.but guys this isnt new,most of the young footballers in england are dicking white young women.

Users who are viewing this thread