• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Date Night Tonight

CuckoldMick

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kristen will be seeing her favorite BF Mark and has asked me to drive her to a local hotel to meet him at 7 pm. Apparently, Mark is planning a romantic evening complete with drinks and dinner--- followed by play in the hotel room embellished with candles, flowers and wine.

Because this is a work day I won’t get to assist Kristen prepare for her date and will only be serving as her one-way chauffeur. No other participation is anticipated--- and I don’t know at this writing if Krissy will be home tonight or will spend the night with Mark.

By the way, when I drive Kris to her lovers she always has me come in to say hi. These are always awkward meetings and I can’t escape feeling a little humiliated as I make small talk with the man that’s going to be fucking my wife. Typically these meetings last about 5 minutes and then after shaking the guy’s hand and giving Krissy a goodbye kiss I leave them alone. Sometimes I’ll stick around and covertly watch for a few minutes. It’s both a turn on and a gut wrenching feeling to watch them together kissing, laughing, making small talk, etc. Sometimes her BF wastes no time and feels her up on the spot and/or I’ll see Kristen grab the front of his pants.

Last night Mark called Kris during dinner and she walked out of the room for privacy. After 10 minutes or so I followed only to have her shush me and motion for me to leave. I retreated to just outside our bedroom door and listened in. There was lots of giggling and endearments.

Then the conversation took an interesting turn. Kris told Mark that she considered him her “second” husband and wondered how he felt about that. I could tell from her responses that he gave affirmative comments. Next she began talking about me--- telling him that she rarely gave me blowjobs because “it takes too long to get Mick hard and to make him cum”. I didn’t really appreciate her telling him this kind of personal information.

Silence--- you could tell that Mark was saying something along the lines of, “that’s no problem for me…”, because Kris giggled and said through her laughter that she’ll have to see about that tomorrow”. More silence, more giggling, and then Kris said that she wanted him to cum in her mouth since they had never done this and it was about time. Loud giggling, followed by some “mmmmmmmms”, and “can’t wait”. Silence, then Kris proclaimed, “Don’t worry…..I swallow”…followed by a sexy little giggle. More pillow talk and then she hung up.

Back at the dinner table Kris reminded me that she had a date with Mark on Friday (today) and said she wanted to talk to me about “something”. She asked me why I liked sharing her with other men. I started to answer, conjuring up a quick response--- “because I know you enjoy……” and was interrupted mid-thought by Kris who said she considered Mark like a second husband…. but I was, of course, her first husband and the person she loves as a life mate.

She went on to tell me that she could never be married to Mark and that she always wanted to be my wife. Mark, she noted, was her “just for fun husband”… and that she liked her relationship with him because “with him sex will never become routine or boring”.

I attempted to interject my thoughts on the matter and was able to get out that I could see why this was something she needed and enjoyed--- but she cross talked me, saying she was tired and got up and headed to the bedroom.

As luck would have it, Kris left her cell phone on the table and I took this opportunity to have a peak at her recent text messages. Below is a transcript of the messages I read (K= Kris and M= Mark):

M Woke up with a hard cock n thought of u. Will cal later.

K: I love your hard cock…Mmmmmm.

K: Can’t wait to have your cock deep inside me….Mmmmm…I want to feel you baby….So deep.

M: Your so pretty, and I am so lucky to make love 2 you. Cock is hard thinking of you.

M: Hope 2 get together soon. Want 2 make love with you.

K: I lust you badly.

M: I always have a great time with u. Your so sweet.

K: Lusting you too mmmmm

M: Want 2 fuck your ass again.

K: Smiling…Looking forward to it. Hehe

M Can’t wait 2 feel your naked body n pound your hot pussy. Hold u tight n ravish u with kisses. Oh n fuck your ass.

K: Kisses…I always have a wonderful time with you--- love your thick, long cock. You fill me up.

M: Just thinking of you and how sweet you are--- want to fuck you so bad.

K: Anytime sweetie….your hot. Cant wait for my pounding.

M: Thinking about your hot juicy sweet luscious pussy wrapped around my hard cock. Cant wait til friday?

M: Will call you tonight… can taste your hot pussy.

K: Kk..So looking forward to your hard beautiful cock so deep in me. Breathing you in handsome.

These are typical messages--- Kris loves to flirt via texting, and I’m glad she does because these messages are a major source of “details” for me. From the messages you’ll note that Kris likes Mark to fuck her in the ass. In fact, most of the time they will do anal--- a fact that Kris seems to relish telling me about.

At any rate, tonight I’ll get off work and run home in time to pick Kristen up and take her to the hotel. I have to admit that I am excited about her having sex with mark tonight, even though the issues I have about how I am cuckolded remain unresolved. I’ll give you all a report of the outcome of this date over the weekend.

CuckoldMick

Sounds like your boss/cuckoldress is back in the saddle....

CuckoldMick,

CuckoldMick said:
Kristen will be seeing her favorite BF Mark and has asked me to drive her to a local hotel to meet him at 7 pm. ....

Sounds like your dominant hotwife is back in the saddle....

CuckoldMick said:
Because this is a work day I won’t get to assist Kristen prepare for her date and will only be serving as her one-way chauffeur. ....

Ah well. This must cause you to feel, in a sense, that you aren't measuring up as your boss/wife's cuckold. I'm sure she expects you to fully assist with her date preparations on Saturdays and holidays....

CuckoldMick said:
When I drive Kris to her lovers she always has me come in to say hi. These are always awkward meetings and I can’t escape feeling a little humiliated as I make small talk with the man that’s going to be fucking my wife.

Yes, I'm sure that must be humiliating. I also imagine it's out of the question for you to decline your boss's requests for these meetings....

CuckoldMick said:
Last night Mark called Kris during dinner and she walked out of the room for privacy. After 10 minutes or so I followed only to have her shush me and motion for me to leave. I retreated to just outside our bedroom door and listened in. ....

It's very cool that your boss's lover feels free to humiliate you even further (perhaps at her suggestion?) by calling her at home in the evening when you are obviously present. Have you considered suggesting to her that instead of banishing you (at least partially) from listening to their evening conversations, that she order you to kneel and message and kiss her feet while she talks with her lover...?

CuckoldMick said:
.... Back at the dinner table Kris reminded me that she had a date with Mark on Friday (today) and said she wanted to talk to me about “something.” She asked me why I liked sharing her with other men. I started to answer, conjuring up a quick response--- “because I know you enjoy……” and was interrupted mid-thought by Kris who said she considered Mark like a second husband…. but I was, of course, her first husband and the person she loves as a life mate.

It sounds like your boss always considers what she has to say more important than what you have to say (as she should, of course), and is not really too interested in your "reasons." It sounds, in fact, like she considered her question rhetorical.... merely a lead-in for what she wanted to tell you next.

CuckoldMick said:
She went on to tell me that she could never be married to Mark and that she always wanted to be my wife. Mark, she noted, was her “just for fun husband”….

Well, it was kind of her to say that....

CuckoldMick said:
I attempted to interject my thoughts on the matter and was able to get out that I could see why this was something she needed and enjoyed--- but she cross talked me, saying she was tired and got up and headed to the bedroom.

Ah.... more evidence your boss doesn't consider what you have to say of any particular importance....

CuckoldMick said:
.... You’ll note that Kris likes Mark to fuck her in the ass. In fact, most of the time they will do anal--- a fact that Kris seems to relish telling me about.

I gather your boss doesn't allow you, as her cuckold, to fuck her in the ass...?

CuckoldMick said:
I have to admit that I am excited about her having sex with Mark tonight....

As you should be, of course....

CuckoldMick said:
....even though the issues I have about how I am cuckolded remain unresolved.

I wonder if your boss even considers "how she cuckolds you" to be a matter for negotiation or even discussion...?

CuckoldMick said:
I’ll give you all a report of the outcome of this date over the weekend.

Good.

—Custer

More text messages I collected during my lunch hour at home today.

K: How is my naughty hottie today?

M: Well be together soon. I want to lay you down spread your legs and pound that sweet pussy

K: My sweet lover…kisses.

M: I have the room….is 7 pm still good?

K: Yes, lusting you…mmmmmm…I want you so badly. I really enjoy you, I do so need to have you. I thought of you snuggling me and your sweet kisses drive me crazy…not to mention the thought of your beautiful cock deep inside me…mmmmmmm…baby I need you.

It’s been a while since these two have been together. I suspect an all nighter…..

CuckoldMick

Custer, yes, Kris is clearly a Dom and she is in charge… my acceptance of her “control” of me and our sexual relations is a sweet and sour thing. In spite of my typical objective-logical thinking--- when I am with Kris I am compelled to be her submissive. If she told me to rub her feet while she talked with her BF--- I would no doubt drop down and do it, just like leaving the room at the wave of her hand last night. And, on hindsight, I believe the subject matter of her conversation was deliberate once I left--- because she must have known I was listening in.

You’re also correct--- Kris does not have anal sex with me--- but she has had anal sex with almost all her lovers. She has a favorite “toy” she has me use on her anally when I assist with her masturbation sessions--- and she often tells me that it feels “just like Mark’s cock” when I use it on her. You’re right again about her date night prep--- if I am home she has me serve as her personal valet for the 2 or 3 hours it takes her to transform herself into the perfect “slut wife” for her dates. She’s had me do everything for her, from preparing her douche bag to running to the store to buy make-up, new panties, gifts for her lovers, etc. Somehow being treated like this is arousing for me.

And, you are right once more about meeting her lovers--- she sells this responsibility as either “protecting” her from a new lover or being “polite” if its an established lover. Either way, if I drive her to see her BF, I’m obligated to meet him and “give her away”. It’s an empty, but highly arousing feeling, when I drive back home alone knowing that I have left my wife with another man and that soon he will have his cock in her vagina (or ass) while I wait at home for 4 or 5 hours and sometimes all night long.

Thanks for your comments,

CuckoldMick

Real time--- I left Kristen off at the hotel to meet Mark about a half hour ago. I stuck around in the shadows for a while watching them. They were like two teenagers…kissing and hugging. I saw Mark kiss her neck and then they kissed for a long time. Kris was smiling and acting like a school girl. Though I have witnessed this many, many time before—I have never gotten used to it--- the humiliation of her with another man. It both hurt and makes me crazy with lust. After about 15 minutes I drove off feeling sick--- a deep burning feeling of hopelessness in my gut. My wife, my slut wife, is fucking another man tonight and there’s nothing to stop it…nothing.

CuckoldMick

Kristen’s date went off as expected. I was only able to get minimal details. After I left her off they had dinner and then a couple of drinks before heading up to their room. Mark had set the room up earlier with candles, wine and two dozens roses in a nice arrangement (Kris brought these home and placed them on the end table next to her side of the bed). Kris told me they fucked off and on from 10 pm until 1 am--- she arrived home at 2:30 am. She said Mark gave her 7 orgasms--- but not a word about the play. Surprisingly Krissy woke me up and offered me sloppy seconds, which I was more than happy to take. I noticed, however, that her pussy was only normally wet, which told me that they had finished off either orally or anally or both. As has been typical these days, she left her panties in my bathroom drawer--- they were damp, but I did not find any visible cum in the crotch--- further supporting my thinking that Mark came in other places. No text messages, but Kris send him a picture of her smiling. One other detail, before we had sex I felt her asshole and it was wet and gooey--- hummmmm. Wish I had more to tell the group, but this is my life and the way Kristen treats me. Oh, one last thing, Mark also got her a card that read: To my sexy “Wife”, from her happy “Second Hubby”.

CuckoldMick

be careful not to let Kris give her ass up
too often to these arrogant big dicked bulls
as she may get 'gaped' permanently and that will
not be good. YHBW

Just found out that Kris will be seeing another one of her BFs this Thursday---two in one week!

pic of her

Can you post a pic of your wife on here?

My Slut Wife as Requested

Tonight another man will enjoy all the charms my wife has to offer:

Attachments

• Hot Wife Kristen.jpg
    Hot Wife Kristen.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 637
  • Krissy.jpg
    Krissy.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 718
  • Well Endowed Wife.jpg
    Well Endowed Wife.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 828
Grins - now we all know why you put up with the situation, dude!

This is true Houston. She is worth sharing and worth waiting in line for.....our relationship is a supreme example of "pussy control". Sloppy seconds with Kristen is much better than mono sex with any other woman I have ever been with. This is why I never have enjoyed swinging--- the women I've played with can't hold a candle to my Krissy---lol.

Those are outstanding pix.

CuckoldMick said:
Tonight another man will enjoy all the charms my wife has to offer.

Thanks for the photos of your boss. Very impressive. What a woman....

CuckoldMick said:
all the charms my wife has to offer:

What a stunner. Sexy smile as well.... :)

Date night again--- waiting and wondering. Will report out.

Yes, they fucked--- I covertly watched them and it was both a significant turn on and an ego crushing humiliation. He fucked her off and on for two hours--- living proof in front of me that I am inadequate and that Kristen has a right to take outside lovers. More later.

Your wife is s babe, I completely understand why you want to see her well fucked..., and now, you have!

Is she going to be dating more often now?

She definitely requires big cock! :cool:

Just Found You

Mick, Kristen is a very beautiful, sexy woman with all the add ons of woman accessories that makes her pussy power overwhelming. I would drink a quart of her bathwater for a chance to kiss her sweet pussy:p:p:p:p She is for sure 100% table pussy and there is no man alive that deserves even a chance to smell her cunt. My dick wont go down for a week. okdeacon said this !!!!!

CuckoldMick said:
Tonight another man will enjoy all the charms my wife has to offer:

I love the far right pic. I love a woman who has a very bright smile!

Congrats, I think ? Relish the feeling both good and bad. Just show her all your love and support, Sounds like she's a "Keeper"

Users who are viewing this thread