• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dealing with feelings.......

What she has become.....

Thought you might like a pic of my wife in action with one of her new lovers.

Attachments

• IMG_3942.jpg
    IMG_3942.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 629
Another lover....

My wife with her second lover....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 500
And the third one......

A bit grainy, but you get the idea......

Attachments

• IMG_4072.jpg
    IMG_4072.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 436
Today's play......

We are off to meet up with another guy - not one of the other three lovers - in about an hour. We had hoped to meet up at the local nude beach but the weather is no good for that. That hasn't stopped my wife wanting to meet him in the carpark still. The plan is for them to fool around in the back of my car while I keep a lookout or drive them around. They have said they want to get creative.......

We have met this guy once before on the beach - my wife blew him and he fingered her. I don't think they will leave it at that today. I'm ok with this - have always loved the idea of driving my wife around while she played in the back seat, plus this guy is a just a plaything for her, nothing serious. Still ridiculously hot, though!

Beach guy.....

Here's a pic from the last time/first time we met the beach guy.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 387
Caught between two.....

Had a lovely play this morning....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 404
Date night....

We're off to play with lover#3 tonight. Dinner first, then back to his motel room. This guy is the 'love-maker' guy. My wife has fallen for him even though they have only met once before. Keen to meet up with him every couple of weeks when he visits for business. Mfm tonight - yummy......

Great night....

A great night was had by all! I love seeing my wife lying between two guys(especially when one of them is me). After dinner and drinks, we went back to his motel room and fucked for nearly three hours with the blinds open. He came in her mouth twice with her swallowing both times(she hadn't swallowed my load until about three months ago, after 28 years together). We got her off so many times we lost count(probably close to twenty times). She loves having two guys on her tits, with two sets of fingers in her cunt. By the time we were finished the bed was drenched in her squirt, and we were covered in sweat. The next morning she smelt so dirty, but dirty in a good way. I could smell him on her - we fucked like rabbits remembering the night before.

Big week.....

We have a big week coming up. Meeting with one of the wife's lovers at our local nude beach this weekend. He's the dominant guy who calls her his cock slut. She sent him an mms last night begging him to fuck her ass on the beach. I'm sure this will be just one of the things we get up to. Next Tuesday we will meet up with her gentle lover at his motel - dinner and love making. To celebrate Valentine's Day we are going to an adult club for the first time. My wife is keen to be with a woman for the first time.

We had our own date night last night. Dressing up, going out for dinner, followed by a long session of love making and fucking. I ended up fucking her ass, all the time with her telling me how much she was looking forward to the weekend when her lover would be 'owning her ass' and making her gape. At least I got to fuck it while hearing her words - I came in her butt, something her lovers haven't done.

What a great day! Met up for a coffee with the dominant lover. I fingered my wife under the table while we had our coffees - she was soaking. On the ride to the beach she sat in the middle of the back seat while both of us fingered her from the front seat. Hard to concentrate and drive while your wife's lover has three fingers in her cunt!

After arriving at the beach, both of us rubbed sunscreen into her body while others watched. We had particular trouble with her tits - they took a lot of sunscreen and rubbing to get them just right. After a walk, we went back our tent for a play. We started slowly, but quickly got hot and sweaty. The high point? My wife begging her lover to fuck her ass - her new favourite with him. We got her ready for it by fingering her holes. I got four fingers in her ass, while he had four in her cunt. Talk about squirt....she was gushing. She must have cum twenty times while we were playing.

Eventually he fucked her cunt and ass - she had her legs on his shoulders - nothing like nice and deep. When he was done, she blew me before I fucked her cunt and came in it. Didn't get a chance in her ass - he seems to have taken possession of it for the time being.

Gentle lover is on tomorrow night. Neither of us can wait.

Just wondering.....

I notice lots of people viewing this thread, but little written response from the viewers. So.....

Are you guys getting anything out of this? I thank those who offered advice and help both on here and in private messages. Are there others who have experienced similar things? Do you appreciate the pics?

I love sharing our story - just looking for some feedback.

PS Out on a date night tonight. My wife asked last night whether I would mind if she held her lover's hand while we walked to the restaurant and whether she might sit next to him at the table rather than next to me. Shot to the heart for me..... She is also talking about telling him that she loves him and that she wants him to cum in her pussy. Looks like a big night ahead. Lots of emotions flowing through me right now....

Looks like things are going quite well with you guys. I got quite hard reading your story. Keep it cuming.

I notice lots of people viewing this thread, but little written response from the viewers. So.....

Are you guys getting anything out of this? I thank those who offered advice and help both on here and in private messages. Are there others who have experienced similar things? Do you appreciate the pics?

I love sharing our story - just looking for some feedback.

PS Out on a date night tonight. My wife asked last night whether I would mind if she held her lover's hand while we walked to the restaurant and whether she might sit next to him at the table rather than next to me. Shot to the heart for me..... She is also talking about telling him that she loves him and that she wants him to cum in her pussy. Looks like a big night ahead. Lots of emotions flowing through me right now....

Subhub, this is an incredibly hot thread that I for one am thoroughly enjoying! I really appreciate how open and honest you are, and have been since the beginning, with your feelings of hurt and confusion. Can’t tell you how happy I am for you that it seems you’ve been able to work through the painful parts and have really worked to develop your beautiful wife’s animalistic sexual freedom! You both are very courageous treading down this path but it seems now it's become very rewarding for both of you!

The feelings you express are the very reasons I never had the balls to push my wife into this lifestyle. The first time I watched her give a guy a blow job at a swing club I felt a very strange emotional disconnect and when she suggested we only keep our sex with others confined to simple acts at swing clubs & resorts, and not allow it to develop into a full-fledged cuckold marriage, I readily agreed because I didn’t have the guts to go down that path based on what I was feeling.

So reading your posts, as well as others on here, is allowing me to live my cuckold life vicariously through you! You’re living the life I fantasize about and I am really getting from your insightful posts what seems to be a very accurate interpretation of the painful as well as the hugely rewarding aspects of what happens when one allows his wife’s sexual floodgates to open wide! She is beautiful!!! Reading of her lustful, slutty adventures makes me incredibly excited and I really enjoy stroking myself to the pictures you load of her in action!!! Please continue with this fabulous thread!!!

Thanks....

.....wifeownsme for your feedback(and blaquehorse too)! Part of sharing my journey(our journey) on here is to help and be helped by like-minded people who understand something of what we are going through. Yes, there is some emotional pain, almost overwhelming at times, But, there are incredible highs that go with this as well. Kissing my wife, as she tells me how much she loves me, while she is getting fucked by her lover. Seeing how content she is when we have all finished fucking or making love. The pain of seeing the intimate little things she does with her lovers, particularly the gentle guy - hand-holding, deep long kissing, touching him at the restaurant table. For both of us, it is those little things that are intimate, not so much the actual fucking.

We had a great night last night with the gentle lover. Dressed to the nines, hot, but classy, lingerie. Great dinner together, long foreplay(again in front of an open motel window with a stunning view over one of the world's great cities), hot fucking, cum swallowing, more foreplay, more fucking, ending with me cumming in her pussy. (Lots of talking, as well) My wife has fallen for this guy, and, that's OK by me. We are in this together - nothing behind anyone's back - and it has done amazing things for our marriage. All counter-intuitive, I know, but completely true.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 406
Sex Club

We're off to the sex club tomorrow night. Hoping that my wife will have her first experience with a girl - she's open to the possibility and looking forward to what might be. She's also keen to suck some new cock, too. We can't wait.....

So tired....

Well, we had our first night at the sex club. Wow, what a night! Got to bed at 5am. Too much detail to put it all on here, but, we had sex while others watched, my wife fucked two other guys(including her first black guy), we played with another couple(my wife licked another pussy for the first time), we were the centre of attention for three other couples, I licked three new pussies(aand played with three hots chicks), I came in her twice, and she came about twenty times all together. Will we go again? Of course(just need some sleep first). Not cuckolding, I know, but hot nonetheless. My wife is no longer 'bi curious', she has decided that she is 'bi'. Got to be good news for us all....

A much quieter week this week than last(have to take care of our other responsibilities sometimes....). Meeting up with the gentle lover next Tuesday night. My wife has been talking about taking him bareback soon - wants his cum in her pussy when she tells him that she loves him. She's not sure that she is quite ready for that yet - I've been encouraging her to do it when she feels comfortable with it and I will support her in whatever she does.

She is pretty keen to swallow his whole load this week. She's let him cum in her mouth three times already, but hasn't swallowed very much of his cum. She wants him to cum in her throat this week - I can't wait to see his face when she does it. Nothing quite so intimate as taking a load in your throat - especially when that throat belongs to someone else's wife.

She loves doing that, but even better, she loves him.

Well, we had a great night on Tuesday. My wife swallowed both our loads - deep in her throat, every single drop, nothing wasted. Her lover was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. She also took him bareback for the first time - she came so hard as she rode him for the first time. He loved it.

Her love for him, and for what we do together, grows every time we see him. I love what it has done for us and for her. Lots more to come - neither of us can wait. She'll tell him she loves him one of these days - she has already told me that she has made room in her heart for him. That is so beautiful....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back