• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

decent housewife

hoxxvoxx

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
my wife is loyal and decent as far as I know her. we have been married for 16 years and I was never suspicious of her. but since 2011 she started going business trips too much. ok I do trust her but what if????????

do you know her:
ever slept with her:

worried

I am sending her pics, but I wonder what will I do if someone says: "yes , I know her, and slept with her many times". it feels like squeezing your chest with a heavy stone.
on the other side I will feel relief may be.

asking again;

do you know her?
have you ever slept with her?
how did it happen?

I don't understand. Do you want someone to fuck her, or are you looking to see if she's cheating?

[QUOTE still no??????????????[/QUOTE]

She is very fuckable

Why don't you ask her directly?

she deff has a certain je ne sais quoi cuckoldress look of her somehow, at least she deff has some form of secret ,,

I dont know who took this picture

the other pictures were taken by me.
but I found this picture on her computer. that is our house and I dont know if she took the picture herself or someone else took it, but I can say that the picture made me hard. I asked her about this picture and she just laughed and said it was her private issue.

what do you think? would you take a similar picture of someoneelse's wife? if you do so, would you leave her after the picture or would you take her to bed?

tell me I need to know.

Take advanatge of the situation

If she fucked , or is still fucking someone else, take advatage of all she has learned for your enjoyment

Where's the pictures gone???????????????????????????????????? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back