• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peak - my reference to "psyched" was regarding last night.
Far2 - so far, unlikely to be 2 nights in a row - we actually haven't talked much about that yet, but logistically 2 nights in a row presents a lot more to deal with for her to pack enough stuff, etc.

And last night - well, other than the condom between us - it was a really sensational night. Our daughter had gone out over a girlfriend's who is also home on spring-break so we had the house to ourselves for a while which certainly reduced inhibitions and increased the noise-level!!!!

We talked a bit while we got into things last night and Sue really made it clear to me that she's/we're not doing this because she wants to hurt me in any way and she even said that while the sex is really great with Paul, that alone isn't what's driving her either. She again said that she loves how she feels doing all this with Paul and I and that she again said that she doesn't think this can last forever and that she wants to enjoy it as much as she can. What she did say was that she feels this is something she wants to feel and try - to see how it is to truly "be with another man" and to fulfill her sexual fantasies with him. As we talked and got naked together she held me close and asked me again whether this is something that I still wanted - again looking for that continued reassurance.

I told her that it was hard even for me to understand but I told her yes, that I did still want to try it out. I told her that I was sure it wasn't going to be easy for me seeing but not having her. She asked me if it'd be easier on me if she didn't parade around naked or that sort of thing and I told her no - that was part of what I wanted - in a way - as someone online told me - that in a way I want her to become someone else that I am horny about but cannot have - and in a way, at least partly in my head, she becomes like a Penthouse model - someone I long for, love to masturbate to thoughts about and love seeing sexually but knowing I can't have her. She blushed for a bit and said that she'd not thought of it that way before. If anything, what I told her was that she should do what she feels is right for her. She giggled and she admitted that it is a lot more fun and enjoyable for her now that she's let herself understand and accept that it turns me on for her to deny me and that she even says she gets some enjoyment herself (obviously) at knowing how I feel and that it's something i want.

I was totally hard when she handed me the condom and I think I got even harder as I rolled it on! As I pushed into her she looked at me and said "you know I AM going to miss this" but I think we were both too "in the mood" to really talk much more. She was very responsive and loved when I reached down and rubbed her clit as we fucked. She orgasmed several times with me - and I didn't feel she was holding back at all. We changed positions and I know that she loved feeling me behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed. She teased me a bit but it was truly much more love-making that even surprised me in her ardor that I felt and saw. I know I was deep in her and I could really feel her - not just her pussy but her whole body and self. It wasn't just for show - she was very into it.

At the end - she had her legs wrapped around me and pulling me in deep - we both shared an awesome mutual orgasm and it felt great to feel her cum right along with me. I know that had I not had the condom on, that I would have fucked her into oblivion, but at the same time, it was still beautiful to share that moment with her even if she didn't have the Big-O. And yes, I'll say again that even mid-fuck and even mid-orgasm, that a part of me was definitely titillated by knowing she hadn't had the Big-O and that it would likely increase her desire with Paul next time.

I pulled out of her and she sat up and leaned forward to take the condom off of me and she had this look on her face said it all - a look of excitement and a huge smile - and as she tied a knot in the condom and held it up in front of me and said "I can tell this turns you on" by how much cum was in the condom! She kissed me and hugged me and promised me that we will have more nights like this before Easter weekend.

Thanks for sharing your great evening with us. You should bring home a small bouquet of flowers to thank her for last night and the whole denial experience. Nothing big because she might think it is to pressure for more. A small one would let her know you fully support her actions.

Lol - maybe, but not sure. She knows what I think...

I guess that's the thing that is also at play in my head. I do want to try this - and now that it's closer and "more real" that it'll happen - yes, it is driving up the angst-level so to speak. I know that after I wrote the last post I did start to think about what was about to unfold and, yes, I'm excited and turned on and all, it is still rather difficult to think that in another 2 weeks, and maybe 3 or maybe 4 at most more condoms to be used, that I really will be giving up all sex with her - that part does make my stomach do backflips right now. I think because this time, it's something we are both aware of and wanting to try. I admit I'm scared if I let myself think about it. A part of me hopes that getting it started is also getting it over with sooner as I am also realizing that if this goes on for more than just a few months, that it'll be something I have to endure for the summer and that may be more difficult than right now.

And yet, as I said, I have this desire to just get on with it already. I am sure I could have dissuaded her - maybe put this off for another month or so but honestly, it feels like pulling off a band-aid slowly that way so that is also why I have been much more agreeable and in favor of this more recently. I will surely miss not sharing times and moments like last night with her where we both came almost at the same time and felt each others passion so closely. And yet at the same time, I also know that I want to experience knowing that I won't (can't?) have her and that He is - so a part of my thinking is that lets get on with it even if it means a few less times we will have sex together for right now. That's why I haven't resisted more even though I think it may be happening too soon.

She hasn't really said much more about things starting to change or fade with Paul so I'm not sure if I picked up on things she'd said and put my own thoughts into them or whether she really did say them. I do think this is going to accelerate things with them though and I think it's also going to reveal if the other prognosticators here have been correct where Paul may have some feelings for Sue that even she isn't aware of. If they are there, then as she reveals her exclusivity with him and my denial, if he begins to escalate or change things, then that'll be a sign for sure. I'm confident she'll talk to me about it if it happens when I'm not there as she's still quite insistive that she doesn't have deep emotional feelings for Paul and continues to infer that if he weren't so good in bed with her, that she may have likely tossed him back already.

I'm sure she knows but don't discount the value that small romantic gesture could have to strengthen your nonsexual loving relationship after Easter.

Steve, I can understand how both you and Sue are in orbit around the black hole of your respective desires. If one desire was greater than the other then one of you risks spiralling in. The balance is thus important, delicate and also unstable. Not able to be held for too long lest one or both of you gets trapped in the dark orbit. So, I can see why you previously said that Paul needn't know about this new phase. He could upset the balance either intentionally or not. Why risk it. It is established he has nothing to do with it, being only a means to Sue's desires and fulfillment. You couldn't do it without another body but it doesn't have to be him and he doesn't have to know. So my question is, why run the risk of overtly telling him? Why risk him jumping to the wrong conclusion? Him reacting in the wrong way will only hasten his demise and I can't see any upside to the quality of Sue's orgasms by him knowing. Can you? Can Sue? Can the followers?

Peak - I understand what you're saying so I'm not sure. Maybe the only thing that I can think of is that letting him know might amp things up between them a bit - but as you clearly state and as both Sue and I know, this may change the dynamics between them. I've told her that she needs to be careful and to look at Paul and see if she feels he is changing. Perhaps it is also her way of accelerating things - in my crazy mind - making the candle burn hotter before it burns out?

Not sure of it all other than to say that it is strangely satisfying to see my wife's sexuality return and develop so much.

Thanks for that Steve. I can see your dilemma here. For so long you took the lead here and now it is Sue's turn. It is arguable that when she followed your lead she didn't communicate quite well enough about the effect on her of your sexual demands not always being welcome. Maybe she did and you failed to listen or to spot it. Either way, she is running this one now and as the beta you have to want her to lead - even if sometimes that means she makes a minor mistake. If this does start to wobble a bit you are at least able to watch out for the signs. Maybe it is her way of accelerating things, allowing Paul to declare his intentions when he thinks the way has been cleared for them. As ever, it's going to be fascinating to watch, perhaps a little more painful to experience. I hope not. Have fun.

She laughed when I was horny tonight and begged off to sleep and sent me to our office to relieve myself so here I am.

You said something interesting - I do want her to lead - I think that's also really what's at play. I am so horny thinking about it all.
I know come that Monday after Easter weekend that I'm surely going to have regrets but at the same time, it's crazy intense to feel this building between us.

I can understand the denial aspect from both you and Sue and her wanting to focus all of her sexual passion and sexual energy toward Paul and your desire for that. Of course we clearly know she likes / loves the sex with Paul and through her words he is an excellent lover.

I think the thing that has me baffled a little bit is that Sue has said several times that she does not feel a deep emotional attachment to Paul and she has also said multiple times that she does always even like him and finds him boring at times and all they seem to have in common is sex and skiing. So it seems strange to me that she / y'all would want to start upping the amount time she would spend with Paul alone. With the possibility of spending at least one night a week and perhaps two because those seem like times that are conducive to building a bond / feelings. Times like eating meals, relaxing together, sleeping together all night, breakfast the next morning and of course sharing bathroom time getting ready for work.

It kind of seems like the words are saying one thing but the plans say the opposite and if I were Paul that is probably how I might see it. I really think the chance for Paul to misread the situation is high.

Why not go to his place once or twice a week and fuck him and come home like she did so many times with Robert? Of course when she gets home she could tease you to no end without the pressure to have sex with you because of the denial.

Just my 2 cents.

STB
Have a safe drive today taking your daughter back. to school, and is Sue going or is she having paul over while you are gone.
keep us posted.

So, I wasn't sure about what Saturday was going to bring as I knew Paul was coming by while I drove our daughter back to school and because she kind of strung me along saying things about talking later on and "more". I left about 4pm to drive our daughter back to school, she liked a father/daughter 2 hour drive and getting dinner on the way. Plus helping her lug her now clean laundry up to her dorm, it was more like 3 hours and then about a hour to get home. I was slightly annoyed when she replied to my text that I was on my way when she asked if I could wait till 10pm to get home as Paul was there. I knew of a Best Buy on my way back so that took up some time and I filled up the car and took the longer way home. I was kind of horny and wasn't sure what I was going to find when I got there.

She was pleasantly buzzed and tired, they'd drank 2 bottles of wine and she said she felt warm and cuddly all over. I poured myself what was left in the second bottle and climbed into bed with her. She had her long night-shirt on already so he'd obviously left a while ago but I could still smell sex in the air in the bedroom. We talked about the drive with our daughter and other stuff, everything but her and Paul. When I asked she asked in return if we could wait till Sunday to talk about it. She told me if I was horny that I could masturbate while lying next to her while we watched TV but it was also clear that it would just be me as she was quite mellow and as I found as I slid under the covers, quite warm all over.

She reached back and felt my hard cock and she smiled and snuggled into me spooning up. She took my hand and placed it around her around her stomach, not her breasts as she would have in the past - I noticed that! She put something on the TV but I was too into feeling her warmth against me and the thought that Paul had sex with her probably not an hour earlier just drove me crazy. She told me she would talk with me tomorrow and that's all she'd say. I so wanted to roll over and relieve myself - but at the same time - my god did it turn me on to know I couldn't have her. I resisted and she kissed me and promised me that Sunday would be fun for both of us.

So - yesterday began like any other day. Maybe it's my imagination but I swear that almost every morning she finds a way to be naked in front of me for at least a minute or two. And nothing happened all morning. She didn't tell me anything about Paul or anything. We were together for most of the morning so there was no time to post an update here.

But finally, about 3pm, she came to me and said we should talk. Finally.

It was certainly an eye opening conversation that literally went through most of the evening. I'll try to post things in pieces as I try to recall it all. It wasn't an easy conversation as we talked a lot about the future and such, but at the same time, I am still horny and tingling all over today about it all.

STB
It sound's like thing's are ,moving forward with her and Paul.
keep us posted.

So, the biggest thing she said to me was that she was sorry she hadn't been "sharing" as much with me recently as she had in the past and she even admitted that this was something she'd started to feel when she was with Robert and she said that she now knows what she felt then is something she can explain more. She said that it's very much like what she's feeling now and what she's sort of explained to me about how she feels. That she said she feels "pressured" (not by me but by her own feelings) that if she gets undressed or lets me see her after she's been with Paul, that she feels like she should have sex with me or, as she said, that she feels like she's teasing me.

But now, with my admission (and her now acceptance) of my beta-wishes, that she feels that if she knows we will not be having sex, that she feels more comfortable sharing with me. Thing is she actually said she felt bad about not sharing with me more and that she knows that I want her to but that she had felt that same kind of "sexual pressure" she had already told me about earlier. I guess I never realized how it must have felt to be her and to know that I would always want her sexually and how she felt about it all this time. It's good she's now able to say it to me and I guess, for her, if this is part of working through all of this and regaining her own feeling of control.

She was very close and very emotional with me as she talked. She told me that this wasn't easy for her to understand and accept but that it was something that when she knew it was what I also wanted to experience, that she felt like it was okay to do. But she also made it clear that she now wants to experience this for herself. It led to a bit of a deeper discussion. She admitted that my beta desire, the kids being out of the house and yes, the really excellent sex with Paul, had all led her to realize some things. She said that in the past she'd thought she could only have this "swept away" feeling if she fell in love with her lover and had the whole "big-affair" thing she'd felt she would need to experience this. But she said that she no longer feels the need to have the strong emotional connection that she thought she needed. She told me that she now was confident she could experience what she wanted - and she said it again, the feeling of her own desires being what guides her sexually and not necessarily what I want.

As we talked she said that she knew that a big love-affair was risky for us and she said she actually felt very relieved when I announced my beta wishes and she said that how I was about everything so far including how I was when we went away, had really let her know that she could do what she wanted. She told me how intensely sexual she feels these days and she actually said thank-you to me for letting her feel this way again.

She did backtrack and said clearly that she didn't blame me for any of this sexual pressure she feels. As she'd said at first, she knows it's just the way guys are and that it was more of her own response and feelings that was at play, but however it happened, she said she loved that she is able to explain how she feels and why it feels so different with Paul and Robert before, that she felt she could let herself go with them - and with Robert, how she still felt conflicted but since my beta-admission, that she now feels more clarity with Paul.

So - as she talked she said things that gave me questions - two big ones - again from what she said, I heard her infer something about "when this is over with Paul" - which I took note of. The other was my own - what did Paul want from her exactly? The answers to both were intertwined. She admitted that she felt things were going to escalate a bit more with Paul as she felt she would give more of herself to him and she again said that she would eventually - at least for a little while - like to spend 2 nights a week with him. I asked and she again said not consecutive nights but that she thought that having time midweek would be nice because she said that they'd talked about doing a little more together "other than just sex" and both felt that 2 nights during the week would be better for both of them than taking up every Saturday and "all that implied" and she said that she didn't want it to be like she was having a "second husband" but that maybe they could get some dinner together without having to feel rushed at her having to leave to come home. But that didn't answer all the questions - and the biggest one I wanted to know was what Paul was thinking and wanting.

She was a little embarassed to answer that question but she did. Apparently he's never met anyone who enjoyed sex like Sue does. I joked that he has me to blame for that but she corrected me and said "he has you to blame for bringing it back out in me". She said that he has told her that he is now very spoiled at enjoying sex so much with Sue - she was reluctant to tell me that he said that he loves that she likes how he fucks her and that he'd said that not many women enjoyed it so "hard and deep" and she giggled and said "he also loves that he doesn't have to use condoms with me" and that she is spoiling him forever that way. But I asked her again - what does he want? She smiled and giglged and said "just good sex!". I told her to explain more and she basically said that he is divorced and he is pretty busy with lots of friends (witness the friends when he was with us skiing) and that he honestly doesn't want much more than sex for now, he even said to her that he has the best of both-worlds, his own freedom as well as awesome sex with her. She did say that he would like a little more time with her but she told me again and again, that he doesn't want her as anything more than they have now, and that she giggled and said that since she's been having sex with him, he's not even really interested in having anything more. I asked if she thought that would change as things "got more intense" between them.

And that's when she explained how she felt about things. She said that she expected it to be like a candle that burns hotter and hotter till it burns out and that she didn't think this would go on forever. I asked and all she'd say is that "things will change when the kids come home" and that "if it lasts through the summer" that she thought it surely wouldn't go much beyond a few more months. She giggled and looked at me and said "the sex is great now but that's going to change" and she said that without either of them really investing more emotional time together, that she didn't think it would last.

She held my hand and said "but you're not going to have me until it's over baby" and she held my hands and said that she thought this was going to be really good for us and she surprised me with what she said next. She said that after thing end with Paul, that she wants it to feel like the first time for us when we do finally get back together sexually. She said that in her mind, she knows she'll be upset and sullen at the end, but that she wants to have that be when we re-kindle ourselves. She giggled and said that she wants it to be like it was when we first got together and to have it all feel very new to her again and she giggled "it'll be fun having you seduce me again".

We talked about a lot more and yes - did more too - but that'll have to wait till after lunch.

So, the thing I didn't mention in all of that was that she also mentioned how she is liking how close we feel these days and she even mentioned the night before and how she loved being able to snuggle in with me and even with feeling my hard-on, she knew she didn't have to have sex with me or even let me touch her, that she said she could have both (her time with Paul and then with me) and she seemed to really enjoy that. "Didn't you enjoy just being able to lie next to me last night and really just hold me?". I had to agree with her, even though I was horny and knew what she'd been doing, as I said, not doing it with her also felt nice and she did feel very relaxed.

She told me she knew that was going to continue to increase and then she said something that kind of touched me. She said that all of that is reminding her about all of what she fell in love with all those years ago. She said things that I hadn't noticed until she pointed them out, that we talk a lot now about everything and that we go and do things together that are really fun and we're so in sync. She kept going about how good she felt about US. It was really nice to hear her being so genuine, I couldn't find a doubt of her honesty with me.

Going back to something else Sue had said about Paul when I asked and she said "he wants the sex, not a girlfriend". And she suggested that I even talk to him myself if I wanted to. I asked if he was considering their dinners out to be dates and she asked me if it was a date if she went to dinner with a girlfriend or her sister? As we talked she did continue to mention how good the sex is with him and she complimented me on how I've been okay about it as she wasn't sure how I'd feel. I told her that it was hard when it happened with Robert and she was so into sex with him, but I then admitted that it turned me on and that I thought deep inside that maybe that was also something she'd wanted and needed.

We'd moved back up to the bedroom as our talk continued. It'd become obvious that I was getting very horny and to be honest, she'd said so much of what I'd hoped I'd picked up on as well as what she'd been able to explain about herself that it really became something I think I understood about her now. As if so many things had come into focus all at once. She turned to me and hugged me and kissed me and said something to the effect of "despite the great sex with him, you are my 'one and only' husband".

So - I wasn't totally sure what was going on when we lay on the bed but she turned and looked at me and said that she wanted me to tell her again that this is what I wanted, that after Easter weekend that I want her to only be sexual with Paul and not me. I asked a bunch of questions - what about kissing and she said we'd still kiss and it can still be passionate but not too passionate. She said that she would let me know if and when she wanted any sexual attention from me and she said stuff like "that includes feeling my breasts and my butt and grinding yourself into me" and then she giggled and said that it was okay when we were spooning up at night and that she understood that. She actually smiled at me and said "I love feeling that you know" and I knew what she meant, that she knew it told her how I felt without any words being needed.

She looked at me and said "can now be a trial of how it will be?" and I suddenly realized what she was asking and I nodded my head yes, probably too eagerly. She giggled and then said "okay baby" and told me how while I masturbate, that she'll tell, and show!, me more. Needless to say my pants were down in a flash. She loved that I was so hard already and she moved back away from me and she said that it's been a long time since she's felt comfortable doing this.

And with that she undid her top and took it off leaving her with just her bra and her pants on. She sat there and told me how Paul liked kissing her neck and down here as she ran her fingers down her cleavage above her bra. She unclasped it and pulled it off leaving her topless and me eagerly staring while stroking my cock harder. She told me how he likes to suck at her breasts and play with her nipples and she giggled at how he knows how that makes her get wet. She held her breasts in her hands and caressed them and pulled at her own nipples and she seemed to get lost in the moment. She opened her eyes a second later and said "are you okay with this?" and I eagerly nodded yes.

A moment later she unclasped her pants and slid them down and she told me how she loves it when Paul does that, how even after all this time, how it still turns her on to have him see her panties (in my head I guess the represent the last barrier or something) and how turned on she gets. And a moment later she slipped off her panties leaving her lying on her side and her elbow opposite me - naked. As if I could get any harder she looked at me and said I should "enjoy it while you still have it" and she pointed to her pussy!

She proceeded to lie back and tell me all about how Paul has sex with her. She ran her hands up and down her body and she said "I'm just going to show you baby, I'm still done from yesterday" and as she caressed herself and began to touch the insides of her legs she said that "this is what I was thinking I would share with you in the future".

I admit that for a moment I was totally lost in my head - here she was lying here in front of me telling me that all I was going to do was watch - and that this was what she was thinking of doing in the future! I came back to what she was saying as she told me how Paul likes that she's not shy around him and that she doesn't mind. My head was spinning. She was telling me how she felt seeing him undress and I saw her fingers between her legs as she closed her eyes and told me how the shape of his cock is "so different, it's so hot".

She was literally drifting into a masturbation session and letting me watch her - but it was more. She moved and spread her legs more and she told me "you can look baby" and a moment later "it's okay if you want to". She was getting into it and I could tell it was turning her on. I could barely speak but was still amazed that she was now spreading her legs further and now, I watched as she gently played with her pussy and rubbed at her clit, I could see it swelling up beneath it's hood and I could hear her gasping as she touched the most sensitive parts. Each time she'd gasp her pussy would pulsate and open. She opened her eyes and told me as she put her finger in her pussy that "I'm still wet from yesterday" and she pushed her finger all the way in and as she pulled it back out slowly her fingertip was visibly wet and she drew out what was obviously wet and stringy.

She saw me looking - no - staring and she smiled and said how "it's been almost 12 weeks (she counted!) since I'd cum in her" and she cooed at how "sexy that makes me feel" and she said in a very sexy voice how she knows that's part of what's making it easier for her to be with Paul, that she likes how it makes her feel closer to him.

I was surprised that she was masturbating but it was obvious she was into it and she was into teasing me about it too. She giggled and spread her pussy with both hands and I could see up into her vagina and she literally sat there like that as she teased me "you can just look"..... "this is where he's been so much...." "pretty soon it'll just be for you to look at...." "pretty soon it'll just be for Paul to use".... I was going crazy and was just about to cum when she told me that "he likes to lick me and get me really wet before we fuck...." and then followed by "just like you used to" - that was it, I let out a grunt and even she stopped for a second when she saw rope after rope of cum all over my chest and stomach! As I pulled the last spurts out of me I heard her moan loudly and just as I'd seen her up in Vermont when she'd come in my room, she again had 3 fingers deep in her pussy as she struggled to bring herself to her own resounding orgasm.

It was kind of fun to both lay there exhausted and out of breath. She was the one who rolled over towards me and kissed me and said she loved me and loved that we could share and do this together and she giggled as she reached for a tissue, not to give to me, but to wipe away all of the wetness and juices that saturated her pussy. I loved watching her - so comfortable - letting me see her blot her pussy dry and her looking up at me with a knowing smirk and she giggled and said "so, you'll be okay with me sharing with you like this!". When I nodded she immediately came over and kissed me and said "see, it can be fun and still be sexy even if you don't get to have me". With that she giggled and said "I beleive this is yours" and before I could ask her what she meant she ran her fingers across my chest pushing my cum into a puddle and she looked at me and asked "do you want it?". I nodded yes as she'd given me tingles all over. She brought her 2 fingers to my mouth and said "it might taste a little like Paul too".

Steve, last week I said that I thought you and Sue were in a good space. I think your three posts just proved it. I'm sure there is much of what you posted that others will come back on but not me, not today. Thanks for continuing to share your extraordinary life.

I think what I may have understated was the excitement she had in her voice when she told me about wanting it to be like the "first time" when we are back together "after Paul". She had this genuine sense of anticipation about it saying how erotic it is going to be for the both of us with us taking our time and starting out like it was when we first started dating. She was all aglow when she said she remembered how intense the sex was between us when we first were dating and she half-teased/half-seriously said that it'll be like it was when we first started together and she asked me if I remembered the first time we had sex or the first time I felt her breasts or felt her pussy. It was so erotic to hear her talk about it like that and I admit that it scares me a bit but at the same time makes me so friggin' horny to think of really not "remembering" what she felt like when we do get back together.

She also said a bit more about how it makes her feel to be doing all of this. She again said that she couldn't imagine feeling this sexually aware and yes, horny, at this point in her life. She told me how most of her friends and even her sisters all say how uninterested or turned off they are about sex at this age and point in their lives and she giggled that "if they only knew". I was tempted to ask her if she'd ever tell anyone her secret but she kept on talking and told me that she had also never felt as aware of her body and her femininity as she does. She was saying a bunch of different stuff about this including how aware she is that only Paul is cumming in her and how that make her feel almost "special" and how aware of her pussy it makes her, especially when she sees how I am when she shared those thoughts with me.

Peak - the other thing Sue said is that even she admits that it's a circumstance that may never occur again when the stars, the moons and the planets are aligned just so that we both feel we can let this happen and experience this together. She admits she's scared too and hesitant too - but at the same time she can't hide the excitement either.

SoonToBe said:
So - I wasn't totally sure what was going on when we lay on the bed but she turned and looked at me and said that she wanted me to tell her again that this is what I wanted, that after Easter weekend that I want her to only be sexual with Paul and not me. I asked a bunch of questions - what about kissing and she said we'd still kiss and it can still be passionate but not too passionate. She said that she would let me know if and when she wanted any sexual attention from me and she said stuff like "that includes feeling my breasts and my butt and grinding yourself into me"

One question that still troubles me is that you haven't fixed an end point....Two months, three....Six ..an year ? DO you have a safe word....what if it becomes too much for you? Or you are ready to give it up fully including feeling her breasts or butts ?

Thanks for the great updates, Steve. I'm glad you and Sue have things sorted out and your relationship seems to be stronger than ever. I'm also glad I was wrong about Paul's intentions. Looks like a fun year ahead, not matter how long it lasts.

Steve, you indicated that Sue will see Paul during this week, perhaps not overnight but if she sees him, you are off her menu that day and maybe after. With only 10 days left with any chance of your wife's charms, what do you think your own timetable is? How many condoms can you use in 10 days? Does Sue have a plan? Has she shared it? Is Paul aware yet?

Steve,
I was just wondering if Sue was spending this Tuesday night (tonight) at Paul's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread