• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
Well, I thought this marked a good point to start a new thread as we are certainly moving onto a new phase of things.

After our kids left for the night, Sue started the evening out on a more serious note. We talked for quite a while as she really wanted to make sure I was ready for this next step and that I truly wanted it. She told me how she felt about it - both from her appreciation of it and her saying it's one of the most loving and giving things I could ever do for her - but she also told me how she felt about it from a sexual perspective.

Actually her main point was really pushing me on the whole beta-thing. She said that in so many ways she found it to be something very powerful for her to feel - that she wants to move towards only being sexual with her boyfriend. She assured me that - as always - it'll be something that I am ready for. And that was her main point, to reinforce my readiness last night. It also confirmed my earlier thoughts as she all but came out and said that she wanted to separate her sexual feelings from me - only she presented it as something that she feels she really wants to experience with Paul. I asked if he was really Mr. Right or whether he as just Mr. Right-Now. She giggled and said that she might have agreed with me a few weeks ago, but that in the last few weeks, she's begun to feel the sort of fulfillment that she says must be what I seem to feel.

She held my hand and said that she was ready to do this and she truly wanted me to confirm my own desires. She also told me that she thought it would be good for me - that she believes me that it's something I want to feel and she even said she can sort of understand it from how I seem to have been since "coming out" to her (my way of putting it) - and again, she thought it would be good for us to sort of recharge the spark between us. Any glimmer of reluctance I had faded away as she talked to me. And when it was my turn to share my thoughts, I found it strangely easy to tell her that it turned me on to think of her only having some and eventually, maybe all of her sexual play with Paul. I told her that jerking-off seemed to be very fulfilling when I was aware of what she was doing and that it all seemed to be linked. At another point I told her without any doubt that the thought of her only cumming like she does after a good fuck - that she would only have that with him was something that burned in me and continually kept me rock hard.

And so, by about 8pm last night, we had moved on from the discussion/agreement phase. I teased her about how "comfortable" she would get for Paul but not for me - and sure enough, she scurried upstairs and came back in just one of my dress-shirts and she announced that she was mine for the night. We had 2 bottles of champagne chilled and we began drinking about 8:30pm - sharing some very intimate closeness as we kissed and sipped together.

At one point she saw me looking downward and when she glanced down she could see that her pussy was very visible from my view. She giggled and said "you can see more" and she moved so that all of her was basically on-display to me. She saw me still staring and she put one finger down there and then snaked it into her pussy and she giggled and said "I'm still wet from him yesterday" and with that she lay back on the couch and said "you can lick me if you want". As I started to lick her she began to talk to me and asked me if I liked how she tasted after she'd been with her lover. I groaned back that she was delicious. She asked me point blank if I could "taste his cum... he left so much in me...". I was hesitant before that but at that question I reached in and spread her pussy apart wider and I started to snake my tongue deeper into her and sucking gently at her. I was rewarded by a definite tart taste that began seeping out of her and I even looked up and I told her that it turned me on that I could taste him in her. As I looked up at her for a second she giggled at me and said something about "getting a good close look at it (her pussy)" and then she asked me if I was "ready to give it away?" I groaned and was now horny enough that I really needed to get inside her.

She knew it and she willingly lay back on the bed and made herself available to me. I swore in my head she felt different inside - and as I fucked her I started to tell her that I thought Paul was changing how she felt. She giggled and said she wasn't surprised because of "how he is shaped" and she then told me that she feels him so differently inside her that once he gets her going, she can really let herself go and cum. It hurt a little to hear her tell me how easily she orgasms with him - but at the same time, she seemed so up and positive about it all that it just made her seem beautiful to me. And then I told her again how it really turned me on that she would only "cum hard like that" with him. She was quiet when I said that and held my hand and she said she knew how hard that must be - but then she sort of had a more evil tone when she said "but it turns you on too, right???" I grunted her answer and she cooed that she loves knowing I am so turned on by what we're doing.

We were in bed and I knew that I wanted to knock off one round with her early in the night and save the last for later. She was VERY receptive and was almost eager to lay back for me and she even masturbated a little bit for me - as she said "I'll keep it wet for you". I pushed into her gently at first but as I said, once I got into her, she seemed to be much more open and stretched a bit inside. She was saying all sort of things - but mostly she was imploring me to "go slow baby and enjoy it all". And so I did. Oh man was it ever so exquisite pushing into her so slowly. Feeling every millimeter movement - feeling her pussy lips stretch and drag open further - but more so, feeling the open wet warmth inside her. As I pushed further, I'd pull back a bit and then push further in. At some point, when I pulled back, it was markedly wetter and more slick. She felt it as I did and she giggled and said "see, I told you I was still wet from yesterday". And my god was she - for the next few minutes her pussy became a slick mess as I pushed her legs back further and spread the wetness that was still seeping out of her.

More later...

Reactions: SteveandJenny
Well i guess that makes it pretty clear that she is moving you two toward total denial, that is shat she clearly wants. I am sure that will happen sooner than you think but this will be okay with you as you will begin to enjoy other things in you relationship. Happy 2015 and welcome to the hottest time of your life!

Far2 - I don't know. I mean I am sure that at some point she'll want that and I'm sure, as she says, I'll be ready when it is time. But the big change I see and feel in her is the way she is with me. She clearly has a far better understanding of what turns me on. The other change, obviously is her backing away from the emotional desire that she earlier said she wanted to feel. If that's what the whole beta/alpha thing has led to, that she doesn't need the emotional part with Paul, then it's also a good thing. It all makes it easier to see that you are right, that it is going to be something we get to. T

For her, she was much more explicit about things as we got into it more. As we fucked and she got wetter and looser she started to get into it more. She lay back and let me watch my cock slip in and out of her as she watched along. She grinned and looked up at me and said "mmm.... turns you on to think of Paul being the one to have me like this soon... doesn't it baby?". She said it slowly and sexily and it was very erotic - I felt huge in her as she talked to me. She again told me she wanted me to really enjoy myself and even showed me some lubricant on the headboard just in case we needed it if I really wanted to ride her for a long time. I was so intensely aware of just how her bare pussy lips surrounded the base of my cock when I was all the way in her and she moaned out loud as I pulled all the way out so just the tip of my cock was still in her. She came, rather violently, after just a few times of pulling out slowly and then all the way back in. The wetness from Paul combined with what gushed out of her to leave her slick and oh so fuckable.

She looked up at me as I fucked her and she told me that Paul knows and understands that he's going to be the only one cumming in her and that he'll be the only one she has that post-fuck intense orgasm with. She looked up at me as I continued to fuck her slowly and she said "he likes knowing that" and she said that he is beginning to understand what I'd meant about denial and all of that. I was so horny by then that hearing her say that to me really got me to the edge. She looked up at me and said "come on baby, make it take as long as you can....". I pushed into her and I held still until I regained some control and I resumed the slow-fucking. She groaned that I hadn't cum as she felt me still fully hard push back into her. Again, just a few strokes later I felt her cum again, my cock feeling her pussy suddenly get so wet inside that even if she tried to hide or suppress it, it was obvious to me. Again she started to tease me about "make it good baby" but then she said it - she started to tease me about "enjoying the next to the last time". I guess she knew it had gotten to me as even I felt my cock start to throb and she continued. "Come on baby, just one more time after this" and then she said it, she said something about "soon it'll just be Paul....." and that was it - it felt like a fire-extinguisher was let loose. I felt a huge flood of cum in the first deep squirt and it brought about a shriek from her in response. And after that, there were at least 5 or 6 more huge spurts before I finally felt myself take another breath.

As soon as I felt the last spasms subsiding I doubled-down with my thrusting and my god did she respond. She gasped deeply as she realized I was far from shrinking inside her - and I fucked her hard. I pushed her knees obscenely back and I churned her pussy into a frothy mess as she hissed and thrashed from side to side beneath me. I could feel her struggle against me - pushing up intensely and then, hearing her groan so sexily I felt all the tension just leave her body and a moment later she lay motionless beneath me gasping for breath with her eyes still closed. I don't know if her earlier resisting me built it up or if, perhaps it was her letting herself enjoy with me one more time. Whatever it was. When I pulled out of her I almost felt a little sorry about how reddened and swollen her pussy lips looked and how her bare pussy seemed to glisten in wetness. But it was the smell that struck me the most - that thick tart semen/cum smell and I knew it was from the scalding brew I'd pumped into her.

She lay there motionless for a few minutes and I lay next to her up on my elbow so I could just look at her. I loved seeing her breasts rise with each breath and to see a shiver travel over her as I ran my hands down her body. I touched her thighs and she almost instinctively spread her legs and when I ran my finger up through her swollen pussy it felt incredibly hot. As she opened her eyes to look up at me I felt something thick and wet feeling start to drip out of her. I moved up onto my hip to take a better look. She gave me an "okay if you must" look on her face and then she spread her legs further to let me look. She giggled as she saw me stare and she even teased me and said "you won't be seeing that in the future will you?" I looked up at her quesitoningly and she giggled again and said "your cum....".

Did you talk about being able clean her up since its something that you seem to enjoy. In the past, it didnt seem as if Sue wanted that to happen because she wanted to feel the cum still in her. Just wondering that if Paul and Sue are going to be together more often, will she still feel that way or since she better understands you will she feed you, will her pussy become off limits completely or will she flaunt it? Hope you enjoyed it the last time!

Steve, Seems like you have reached that level of 'cuckoldness' that you have dreamed and written about for several years now. I hope you find it to be what you have wanted.
just a curious question about Paul: I'll tell you why after your response. Does Paul have unusually large big toes and large thumbs that are extra wide where his thumbnails are?
Cheers, Harry

Well, reading back, I see that I spared little detail and yet, still missed things...

It was barely 9:30pm and I was in heaven having just experienced that with her and she was right there with the tease afterwards. She looked at me and relented and lay back. I don't know if I will ever tire of seeing her like that - whether it's my cum or Paul's - there is something just so beautiful and so natural at how she looks after she's been fucked. Not just her pussy, but as I've described it before, there's just a look about her - a flush to her skin, erectness in her nipples, her eyes have this softened look in them, but yes, her pussy. Oh damn I am going to say it - I miss it already and we haven't even had sex again and yet I already can tell.

Harry - have to laugh, no I haven't really noticed hammerhead toes/fingers - I'm aware that clubbed appendages can indicate different maladies.

Far2 - not specifically but my honest expectation is that it's going to depend on her mood. I can so recall the intensity when she would tell me to just stay on the outside and to not suck or lick too deeply. She did offer it to me on Wednesday night and I did just that. I licked up the dribble that had run down her butt and I gently separated her lips with my tongue and did run it upwards making her moan as I reached her clit and sucked it clean. But I didn't do any more as, to be honest, I wanted her feeling as wet and messy later on.

She giggled when I pulled away from her pussy and we rolled around naked on the bed for a while. She looked at me and said that she knows I was still horny and that we would definitely have another time later on - but she also looked at me and asked me if I wouldn't find this just as sexy, kissing and feeling each other even without having sex? I knew what she was asking and I agreed that it was a moment when I felt really close to her. She kissed me and said it's because I just came and that it let me relax and let me feel close to her. (all of a sudden she's a psychologist?) She hugged me and said that we can share a lot more times like this in the future and then she said it ".... you know, if we're not pressured to always have sex ...". I hugged her back and told her something like "yeah, you're right...." and I know she was but it was also a bit eerie in how she moved to talk about that so soon after we'd just had a pretty intense round together and then shared a very erotic moment with me licking at her. But, to be honest, now as I'm typing this I guess I'm thinking that it's something she did again, in separating the sex part from me.

It didn't matter - we had a few more hours and I surely needed that time to recharge. As we got up from bed to get some more champagne she again slipped on my dress-shirt and buttoned one button. I pulled on a pair of silky boxers that she likes on me and we both headed back down to the kitchen. I'd seen her so many times dressed like this but this time she was dressed that way for me and as we sat on the couch to talk some more and drink and listen to some music she again sat such that her pussy was on clear display to me. (for a split second my first thought was - geez, she's going to drip some cum on our couch sitting like this). And I'll admit that I started getting horny again when I thought of her sitting just like this with Paul after their first time. I could see the excitement in her - how she talked, how she sat, how she expressed herself - and I have to say that I definitely felt awesome thinking about her experiencing this with Paul and just how excited and aroused she truly gets. Turns me on like crazy to think of her that way.

So, the thing is that as the evening progressed, maybe from the alcohol, Sue became a bit more vocal and a bit more explicit. At one point she got on her knees in front of me and told me to lay back and let her suck me. She was quite good and I told her so and she giggled and said that she'd been getting used to "Paul's shape". I groaned in response and she said that he'd been asking her to suck him more before they had sex and that how he's shaped had given her a bit of a challenge at first as her mouth is on the smaller side. She giggled and said that he feels big in her mouth. I jokingly asked her if she would suck my cock in the future and she smiled and said "maybe" and then after another few sucks she said "but I don't want to swallow your stuff after tonight either". My god did that make me groan and she knew it - she looked right at me as she said it and she knew my response was to what she'd said. I knew she didn't want me to cum in her pussy but this was the first she'd said that she wouldn't swallow either. She saw my look and she sucked her mouth off of my cock and said with a smile "... what's wrong?" and with a giggle she said "I haven't swallowed any of your stuff in years now baby, you know that .... we always kiss afterwards and .... you know .... you finish it". She smiled at me with this huge sexy grin as my cock throbbed in her hand before I could even say anything.

We were very playful all night long. She truly did let me have as much of her as I wanted. I unbuttoned her shirt totally and she let me spend as long as I wanted sucking and playing with her breasts. She moaned when I lay her back against the couch and I kissed and sucked my way down her neck.

I will say that was when I also had some second thoughts. I didn't tell her at the time as I am not sure if I'm overthinking things or not - but I know that Wednesday night I had the thought that she might not let me do this to her in the future if she wants to separate me from sexual thoughts and feelings. I know I'll still see her and that she'll still tease and arouse me but as I felt her nipples harden again and I felt her breathing getting deeper I realized that this will be a part of what I may eventually give up.

I will say that I will surely miss the tender intimate moment of licking and kissing her skin and feeling her warmth. But I can also say that as I had that thought - I almost immediately had the thought of Paul doing this same thing to her and I will say here as I felt that night - the arousal I felt at knowing he will do this to her and for her was something that was incredible to feel and my cock grew incredibly hard as I let my mind go. I know it's weird to say and admit to - even now as I'm writing this but if I am honest, then it is what I felt and yes, it really turned me on to think about it.

As we opened the 2nd bottle of champagne it was probably closer to 11pm and we did spent some time kissing and hugging - much more than usual and I know that at least for me - I was far more aware of exactly how she felt - how her lips felt, how warm her tongue was, how her hands felt around my back and how her hair felt in mine.

She teased me more - as we saw the clock ticking away she came up to me and kissed me and said in a sexy voice ".... almost ready for the last time?". I told her that it sounded so erotic how she said that and she admitted to me that she was half-scared and half-excited by what we were about to do.

Sounds super sexy! You should have a frank discussion about what she plans on letting you can come to terms with it. Im sure she plans on sharing some intimacy with you but it will be a new type and expectation. I bet she will enjoy your touch and kisses but her genitals will most definitely be off limits is my guess; they are Paul's now!

She is not scared

It seems to me that you have been cuckolded truly and well. If she wants to be sexual only with Paul, would she even let you touch her....even her face? Or lips? Because even touch can be erotic? Would you get to touch her breasts? Would you get to see her without clothes? or wearing some? Can you say honestly that at moments like that you would really like not to have her....??? Or if she loves you, would she like to put you through a year of non-sexual contact? Ohh..I am sure you will find other outlets for expressing love (like what??...) and would those outlets exclude anything erotic ?? So many questions and so little answers STB. It's frightening how Sue sounds...and it's equally frightening how cool are you with entire thing.

SoonToBe said:
"Harry - have to laugh, no I haven't really noticed hammerhead toes/fingers - I'm aware that clubbed appendages can indicate different maladies."

No ! Steve, Nothing like 'Maladies,' or 'Hammeeerhead's' Just that although you can't assume the size of a man's cock by the size of his shoes. Xaviera Hollander stated in a column she had in Penthouse years ago to "look at the size and shape of a man's hands, particulalary his thumbs.

As a massage therapist, I have proven her right many times.

But more later. Gotta go. Harry

Last edited:
Nothing more erotic than holding her hand while she is making love to her alpha, shows your support,lets you feel her excitement, and tells you she cares. Think she will ever ask you to clean her up a bit in front of Paul... I bet you would!

I admit I'm a bit scattered right now. But I wanted to recap the rest of our night while it is still fresh in my mind and yes, before I lose the excitement of it and begin accepting the reality that I've now created.

Raks - I saw your post and all I can say is what we talked about and that didn't exclude anything just yet other than bare intercourse. As I said, that is what was in my head. What actually becomes is something that we haven't really talked about, nor do I think we will. As I well know, there's a long distance between where we are now and where we may be going. What surprised me most is how open and very up front she became and how she seems to be more comfortable adopting that position of being my cuckoldress and being open about it. What does comfort me is, as I've mentioned, that I don't see her sticking to the extremes of her earlier desires. So would it be a year of not touching her - no, not likely. Will she truly be non-sexual with me fully - no, not likely. Not as long as she feels my arousal and happiness are key to it. But to answer about what other outlets there will be - she's made it quite clear that she definitely wants our Wednesday's to continue as one example.

One thing I will share is whether there is validity to the thought that the truth comes out when people drink? I am unsure about it or whether it is just that they are less inhibited and that we only really notice the "truth" aspect when that subject is pointed at us? Just something I am thinking because as I said, she was markedly more comfortable about everything including teasing me about enjoying my last time with her!

She slid my shirt off her shoulders and stood there naked and whispered "come on baby, upstairs in our bed...". When I entered the room she was busy lighting candles (okay - turning them on - electric ones) and then she came up to me and said something that was just so erotic to me - she said "come on baby, this is the first place you came in me in our house, it should also be the last, don't you think?" Oh man did I moan at that - even after the good fuck we had earlier, my cock was rapidly growing and I could feel that dull ache as my new rising horniness took hold. She reached down and slid my boxers down and she giggled at how hard I was. We kissed and I could feel everything - every sense in me seemed heightened. I felt her nipples against my chest hair and then against my skin. I felt her finger nails gently graze my nuts as she reached down to stroke me. I could feel her warm breath against my shoulder as she wrapped her arm around my back. I felt her leg against mine and then I felt her pussy against my upper thigh and hip - she rubbed it against me and I could feel it was wet. Only a few seconds had gone by but my focus was now solely on her against me. She giggled and continued her teasing "....mmmm baby..... does it make you horny to know that only Paul is going to cum in me from now on ...." and she paused for just a second before she said "... in our bed?". Wow, was I ever happy I'd cum already because what she just said to me rocketed me to hardness and I could feel another monster load brewing. I pulled her face up to mine and I knew from the look in her eye and the smirky smile on her face that she knew she was really turning me on.

We kissed and I felt her let go and give herself more fully to me. As if she was trying to maybe hold back before that, but now, my arousal had spread to her. She told me when our kiss ended that "I really want this to be good for you baby...." and with that she lay back on the bed - not spread-eagle beckoning me to fuck her, but on her side - wanting me to come down and go slowly with her one last time. I think I was actually nervous as I lay down. Thinking back now and recalling my thoughts, I knew things were happening fast and that midnight was approaching. As with all of the past 30 years, we'd always finished fucking in time to watch the ball drop in New York and I knew that once we started, that it wasn't going to take that long.

She was really loving and as I lay down next to her she told me she loved me for what I was doing for her and that even though she knew that it turned me on, she also knew that I was only doing it because it was what she wanted. We hugged and kissed and rolled around on the bed. I told her that I was excited and nervous and scared at the same time, but I held her tight and I told her slowly and clearly that I did want to do it. She sucked me and if I wasn't fully rock hard already, when she slurped her mouth off of it I surely was. She turned to me and said "can I ride it one last time?" A part of me ached at what she said but at the same time I know she felt me throb in her hand as I managed to croak out "sure, cliimb on".

I don't know how much more erotic it could get. She got on one knee and raised herself up on her other leg and she grabbed my cock and she ran it up and down her wet slit. When she pushed it to the bottom edge she sank down on it and then pulled it back out and spread her wetness. She started slow but within a few moment she was almost ripping my cock off of me as she rubbed it forcibly against her. And then without a warning and with a huge squeal she aimed it and slid half-way down onto me in one fast motion. She had her hand wrapped around my cock to stop her from sliding down any more and I know she fought off an orgasm as she stayed stone still for a moment and held me in place. A moment later when she regained her composure she pulled herself off of me and then did it again. This time stopping for less time before pulling herself off me once again. 4 maybe 5 more times and each time I could feel her opening wider and feeling just amazingly wet and soft and hot. And then, again without warning, on maybe the 6th or 7th time she removed her other hand and with both hands on my chest, she lowered herself the rest of the way until she took all of me. When she ground herself against me I felt her body tremble and I could feel her pussy pulsating as a flood of wetness seeped out of her. She was laying flat against me and her only motion was her raising and lowering her hips as she held me tightly. A moment later she got up on her elbows and kissed me and said "wow, I needed that".

She kissed me again and then let me watch the erotic sight of her lifting herself off of my hard cock and rolling onto her back.

Now that was a sight to see. Her lying back truly waiting for me. All of her looked just so beautiful. She reached upwards to me and pulled me downward to her. I kissed her but I think she knew that I wanted to watch as I pushed into her. She got up on her elbows and said "I want to watch too baby" as I started to rub my my cock against her - trying to take as long as I could before I couldn't resist the desire - actually the need to push into her. She looked up at me and saw the look on my face and said "it's okay baby, take as long as you want, I want you to really enjoy it" and if anything, she even pulled her knees back a bit more for me which spread her open a bit more. We both watched as drop after drop of pre-cum dripped from my cock.

I don't know exactly what she was thinking but I know I was looking at her spread pussy - seeing her vagina wet, open and waiting for me - as if it was calling me. Her lips were swollen back to the sides and everything was just so erotic and so graphic - the pool of whitish cum visible inside her - her swollen clit hovering above. The way her pussy seemed to pulse with each breath she took. I heard her groan something about "oh my god you look incredible" and I glanced at my cock and I have to say, I was pretty proud of just how big and hard and menacing it looked!!! I heard her murmuring "come on baby" and "it's time". And I knew it was. I couldn't just rub it against her for the rest of the night, not when I could feel that I needed to cum in her - and I could really feel that need - to be deep in her and to feel her all around me as we become one one last time.

When I pushed the tip in and then kept going she put her hands up and told me "come on baby, make it take a while". She was right - there was no rush - we'd hit pause on Tivo and could watch the ball drop whenever we were done. And so, once again we were together - naked and slowly moving towards a deep intense fuck. She looked at me and smiled again and said "it's okay baby, I love sharing this with you". It felt like an hour but I'm sure it was barely 5 minutes but soon I was buried in her, her arms and legs wrapped around my back and mine around hers. She told me to lie still and enjoy feeling her and as she said that I could feel her pussy start to seem to contract and even pulsate a little. My eyes opened wide and looked at her and she smiled and giggled and said "I've been working on that" and as she said it she smiled broader and I felt her pussy clench down and tighten on my cock and she giggled "kind of like kegels but with you inside me". She let go and she was markedly wetter and when she relaxed fully, she was far more open and loose which really turned me on. She giggled and looked up at me and said "Paul like it when I do that to him" and the thought of the big head of his cock being inside her as she did that really turned me on like crazy and man did I hunch forward into her. She groaned and cooed and said "oh yeah" as she could feel how turned on I was.

Again though, it was just how comfortable and relaxed she was teasing me like that that drove me crazy.

I wish I could say we fucked for hours - but the reality is, we didn't last more than 15-20 minutes. We moved through a few different positions - and with her having let herself go with me, one position she AND I wanted to feel was her on her knees at the edge of the bed - the position Paul had fucked her in when she'd cum that time. Only this time it was me standing behind her watching her snake her hand between her legs and spread herself open for me. Yes, in that position her pussy gaped open and the thought of Paul feeling her like that and not me gave me the strangest feeling of satisfaction - as if in my head I was somehow ready to share her and give her to him. A thought of him being next to me and me motioning him to take a turn with her flashed through my head. But what we actually did was that I stood up and came up behind her and I pushed my huge cock into her and made her scream into the bed pillow she was leaning against. I guess it had been a while since I'd fucked her really firmly in this position and - at least in my head, my thicker cock was making her scream. All I knew is that she was cumming like crazy as I pulled her hips firmly back against me and that her pussy made all sorts of squishing squelching sounds as I plunged into her over and over.

But there was no secret. I wasn't going to cum doggy-style with her. No. She knew it as well as I did that we would both want to be in the missionary position when it was time and that time was approaching. She collapsed forward after she came one last time and then she rolled herself lazily onto her back and looked up at me and said "I think it's time baby" and as I climbed on the bed she said "make it as good as you can.... I'll be there with you when you cum....". And with that - my god did she feel incredible. I hooked her legs around my arms and held them back and apart - she was the one who pulled them down almost back against her chest. With a pillow under her head she grinned and said again "come on baby, let me see you". And so, just about 35 hours or so ago - I pushed my cock into her one last time.

I just have to say that my cock is rock hard as I'm recalling all of this. I'm sure I'm missing a million things but one thing I know I'm not missing is how I felt at that moment. I so wanted it to take as long as I possibly could. I tried to think of everything - baseball, math, even the proverbial naked-grandmother, just to postpone the inevitable. She lay there as she said she would - she moaned with each thrust and told me how awesome I felt. But no matter what, hearing her moan and then hearing her tell me "it's almost time baby, make it good" - I tried to hang on but in the end, when I knew I couldn't, I went with it and for the last few strokes into her I went deep and hard - enough to make her moan and wince - but then she felt what I felt - even though it was the 2nd time, when I started to cum in her I kept on thrusting. It felt burning hot to me and she squealed louder and louder with each spurt until the heat and wetness began to spread. There was no worry about me going soft just yet as I kept going at her. I felt her try to fight it almost as I'd tried to make it wait - but then, I felt her give way. The first thing I saw was her eyes roll upwards and then her eyes closed. And then it began, almost as if she were having seizure, her body would thrash around and she'd push her breasts up at me and then she'd push up with her pussy so firmly our bodies would crash together but she wanted it harder and deeper and each time she'd shriek a bit louder.

It's good that it was winter and the windows were closed, at the end she even bit her lip trying to restrain her moans as she rocked her head back and forth. And then, almost as suddenly as it started, I felt her body grow slack and limp beneath me, and a second later she lay there motionless. It wouldn't surprise me if she was unconscious or just off in a state of bliss. I held her tightly and sure enough, after maybe a minute or two of holding her and running my hand against her shoulders and face, I felt her begin to respond. She pulled me closer and we kissed and hugged. I was still in her and when I went to move she pulled me back firmly against her and she murmured that she wanted me to stay in her until I was soft and "fell out". That happened a few minutes later and we both were looking at each other when we each felt it, I felt my cock slip from her wet pussy - and the part of my thought that stuck with me was that may be the last time I feel that for a while now.

We lay there together for a few minutes until she started to laugh and whatever it was it made me giggle along with her. She looked at me and said "that was incredible baby". But a moment later she stopped laughing and she held me tightly and she asked me one last time "you okay with all this?". I kissed her back and said "never better". She looked at me when she let go of me and said "I want to do this" and without any warning she leaned down and sucked my wet sticky soft cock into her mouth and she licked all around and then said "I'm not sure when I'll do that again" and said something about "not wanting to miss it". A moment later she was encouraging me to go down on her. It took me a second but when I did I said "oh, sure" and I started to move into place. I was kneeling between her legs about to dig in when she put her hand over her pussy and whispered "can you stay on just the outside for now?......" and a second later she added "I want to enjoy your last time in me".

Now whether we'd reached the big climactic moment and that was it, I'm not sure, or maybe the alcohol and the whole evening had finally caught up with us but we lay there in bed naked next to each other holding hands and with a last flute of champagne, we clicked "play" on Tivo and saw that we were only about 10 minutes till midnight - all of that buildup and fun for our last time hadn't taken very long at all!!!! It was kind of surreal - we really didn't say much as we toasted each other and our love for each other and as the ball-dropped we kissed.

I'd like to say we talked a lot more - but we haven't. I know we went to bed before 1am on New Years Eve - and both of us fall off to sleep like we'd been drugged. Yesterday we had a family-afternoon planned. Our kids drifted back home around lunchtime and we put a turkey in the oven about 2pm. Sue's sister's family came by about 5pm and joined us for a New Years dinner. And today, unfortunately, she had to go into the office while I was able to work from home again.

So, yes, it's kind of been a bit weird - I know the weekend will give us more time that we need to talk.

I'm sure I missed a lot of things that I'll recall but again, just had to get this out there while it was pretty fresh in my mind and while my cock still felt nicely drained.

Steve sounds as if the year ended as expected and a new year to begin as you desired. Thank you for your continued sharing.

I will say that it is an odd feeling right now. I feel somewhat anxious and yet at the same time I have a profound feeling of calmness and contentment. Not sure I understand it all just yet.

You will find that your level of intimacy grows in many other areas when there is no longer bare intercourse.

Steve,
I’m not sure how you are seeming so relatively calm in your new thread so far. Inside you must be all over the place, up one minute, down a bit the next. All along you have said the only thing agreed from the start is no bareback contact, and anything else will be considered later. As a beta, you may not have quite the equal power of veto as before but I’m sure Sue will listen carefully before implementing any new change. Even after that you need to remind yourself that intimacy is not always sex. You can still lick her all over and suck on her nipples, just not as foreplay to the main event. I suspect Sue may need this even more from you as time goes forward anyway to keep up the connection between you but without the full penetration and the special orgasms that come with it for her.

I reckon you will be too excited for the first few weeks to really notice the change, then a few more weeks before the longing even starts. It will be interesting therefore at six weeks in, what Sue decides to do about Valentine’s Night. It seems a clear cut case at first she would spend it with her lover, but by then in any sexual way, he will really be the husband. Regular sex, no condom. You might just sneak in as the boyfriend. Asking Paul for a date. Imagine making out in the car. Just a thought.

Enjoy the euphoria of the next few days, and as the new year and new thread gets filled up, thanks once more for giving it all to us.

As I was saying, Xaviera Hollander, many years ago in her column in Penthouse stated that the best indicator for a man’s penis size and shape was to “look at his hands.”

Well my first example of a penis such as you describe with Paul, was on a man I rented a room from and gave massages to (he preferred nude). He had large big toes, larger than the next 2 put together, normal size hands for a man, but the ends of his thumbs (the last joint including the thumbnail was markedly wider. He also had a woman, a Surgeon, who cheated on her husband frequently to have Roger. So, I remembered Xaviera Hollander’s column.

I have been in this business 23 years, and in that time have had a lot of experiences, plus I was the leader of a “sensual massage club” for several years. (everyone, men and women, were nude, and it always ended with sex). I have men that ask for ‘no draping.’ (I have several that do, because the masseuses’ won’t) I even have had some that are not shy to give themselves a “happy ending.”

I have been observant. Sure enough, Xaviera was right. He may be a large man, in good shape who could ‘press’ 300, but if he has small hands like a woman, he has a small penis. If his thumb is wide his penis is thick (even if short). If the end of his thumb is wider, his glans is bigger than the shaft.
A big tall black basketball player that has size 13 shoes, but can’t ‘catch and hold’ a regulation basketball, may have just a ‘normal’ size penis.

So I ask, What does Paul’s hands look like? Does his thumbnail area, (and maybe fingernails) have a noticeably wider dimension than the rest of the thumb?

Last edited:
It seems that most comments so far are about the sexual restrictions and no one has asked about how Steve felt about Paul's questions about it being OK for Paul to ask Sue out for those non-sexual dates, events, etc. I am one that would like to hear about in those areas also :)

Last edited:
Sorry for the lack of updates - just busy and now stuck with a problem at work - nice way to start the new year....

All is well, quite well matter of fact. I filled my first condom last night and it was quite an evening as both our kids had gone out for a while and we had some time alone. I admit the first time I was a bit slow to start as I think I was both nervous and horny at the same time. She was awesome though and yes, she came several times before I gave into my urges. I will say that at the end when there was no cum-filled pussy to plunge into and ride her until she screamed, that it was something we both felt. Yes, I missed it, but I will also say that it is what I wanted to feel. It's not like she always came with me at the end but it's what we both wanted as the first steps. It was very erotic pulling out of her and again seeing the cum-filled end of the condom and to see her looking fresh and clean.

Squirming - yes, a bit more to share regarding Paul and the question of "other dates". Of course it's what is going to happen, as long as it's discrete, as I expect it will be, then it'll be something we manage with when the time comes. Sue hasn't mentioned anything yet about when she will see him next. I expected it to have been somehow this weekend and was surprised when it was not. Of course, that also explained, I suppose, the fun last night!

Let me run - more later if I am still up.

Well, Sue was playful again last night and I filled my second condom with her. I've decided that I am going to try to keep track of this during this year and possibly also try to keep track of how often Sue is with Paul. Before getting to that though, I wanted to answer some of the questions that had been asked.

Peak - regarding your comment on my level of calmness. Other than starting to use condoms with her again, nothing else has really changed other than that we are talking about things and that time is progressing. I will say though that there are some subtle changes that I'm seeing already. Such as on Saturday night when we were together that she made specific reference to "this being nice" and when we talked a bit more she said that it was nice that we could be together without feeling like there's this sexual-tension that I think we (at least I did) always felt. I know what she means, with her seeing Paul in some ways it seemed like it pressured us in a way to have sex more to "fit it in" if you will around her time with Paul. I do know that this may become more of our norm as we move forward which fits in with the comments about finding intimacy in other way.

I also agree that we're somewhat in the euphoric state right now. I see that in how Sue seemed to want it last night vs. how she was on Saturday night where she wanted to just be together but not be so sexual (I re-read what I'd posted and thought I should clarify that we had sex on Friday and Sunday night). Last night was more of a "normal" night of sex rather than anything earth-shattering. Normal amounts of foreplay with a good does of her teasing me - pretty much starting with her giggling about having a turn with "Paul's pussy" - damn did that get me horny. And I will say that I didn't feel any of the hesitation that I'd felt on Friday - I clearly felt all the same things I had last time we'd done this. She was very animated during foreplay including asking me if I tasted anything in her semen-wise. When I said "no" she giggled and said "oh yeah baby, I haven't seen Paul in a few days...." and it was obvious what she was teasing me about. She laughed at how hard my cock was as we 69'd a bit but to me the most arousing moment was as I moved to kneel between her legs - she lay there ready for me and I loved looking down at her naked body waiting for me - she reached into the nightstand and handed me a condom.

My god was that just an intense moment for me. It so brought back the feelings I had last time. I don't know why but pulling it on and rolling it down my cock, I only got harder knowing I was demonstrating my desire. I just can't find the words to explain it other than it seems to give me this incredible feeling of fulfillment. That, plus the smile on her face and the look of excitement is something that I can't deny. She's told me that she appreciates what I'm doing and that she recognizes that while it turns me on, that it's not necessarily something I would have wanted if she didn't.

It did surprise me that she hasn't seen Paul now in almost a week. She said they were talking about Tuesday and I suspect she'll confirm with me later. Our kids are hardly around - since our daughter went off to college she's got quite the social life now and is rarely home during the week and our son is actually heading off to visit some friends for a few days and he too expects to be leaving on Tuesday.

Squirming - still no mention of any other kinds of dating or other get-togethers other than their somewhat regular 2x a week.

What I will also throw in there is that Sue is getting the itch to ski already and we are contemplating perhaps trying to get away over the MLK weekend. I know we talked about Paul possibly joining us - also no status on that right now.

As I said, she was horny last night and she again orgasmed several times as we fucked. But after she'd had her fill of cumming she looked up at me and said "it's your turn baby" and I have to admit it was a moment that I loved. I don't know what it is about it but towards the end, it seems crazy to say it but knowing what I am not feeling in her, not feeling the slick wetness of her pussy - that it just drives me crazy with desire and my god, if last night is any example, my god was I spent when we were done.

And yes, she had that same smile on her face seeing me pull the filled condom off as she has on Wednesday nights when she likes to watch me jerk off.

I know that you expected to feel this way at this point and I'm sure many of us did too. Still, it is great that all is going well. Enjoy your time of Sue being so horn for you. I have the feeling it won't last for too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.