• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Partly because she saw him this past weekend and partly due to scheduling, they are only seeing each other on Thursday this week.
I joked with her that by then she'll be quite horny and she hugged me and said "you never know, you might get lucky before then!".
She also said that it won't be till next week then when they see each other again and she asked me if it was going to be okay if they were together more at his place than ours. I smiled and told her what I'd said long ago, that sometimes not being there is more exciting and I added, especially if you are willing to share like you did the other day.

Peak, if I had to guess I'm hoping she's serious and that'd be once either tonight or maybe tomorrow. I expect to have sex with her again over the weekend and if not during next week then hopefully twice more over Easter weekend as she's also mentioned making that a "special night" for us.

And yes - to be honest, this is the first time I've actually 'counted' that way and wow, I am actually a bit speechless right now as I'm typing and realize that I likely have at most 4 more times to have intercourse with her. That IS a bit sobering. But shit - my cock is growing hard as I'm typing this. I know it sounds weird but in a way, I really do just want to get on with it. Kind of like ripping that band-aid off instead of pulling it slowly.

Raks, Sue's said, in her own way, that she doesn't think it's going to last the year out with Paul. I can't be specific about her reference but I know it's quite clear. Yes, 9 months is a long time if that's how long it will be. And yes, I quite expect that I won't be invited to feel her body - perhaps she'll allow me to feel her butt - but she's made it clear that breasts and pussy (and by extension, bare-butt too) will likely be off-limits without her initiation or invitation. I understand it, crazy to say it, but I think I really do understand what she wants - it's similar to my desires, but with her direction more than mine. You also continue to ask about a safe-word but I know from her honesty that if I ever felt that I truly had to have her - and not just a drunken desire but something dramatic or traumatic or significant that I felt I needed her fully - I have no doubts that she would say "sure honey", I really don't. See, one of the things she has continued to emphasize to me is that she wants to know that this is what I want to have happen. And for now, yes, I really do want to see her give herself fully sexually (and yes, more, I know, emotion is always there) to him and yes, to deny me. But at the same time I know that if I didn't feel enjoyment or was truly miserable about what was happening, then that motivation for her would disappear and she would know that when she goes to meet him that instead of arousing me and turning me on, that it was hurting me - if she knew that I am confident she wouldn't be able to or want to go to him. I know that you think that may be thinking cavalierly about it but at the same time, I know how we've spoken to each other and what we've both expressed. She wants to work things out sexually and this is an opportunity to tweak many things all at once that we've also agreed that even if we have some slight misgivings, that this situation may never occur again. But I do honestly believe her what she says about what she wants and how she feels.

What about your anniversaries ? Birthdays?...Will she be Paul's on those days too. I guess she will be because it will be difficult for you / her to switch on/off with this kind of commitment. While she is saying that she is not in love with Paul, but she is most definitely committed to him. (Sexually and as you say to a degree emotionally as well...as I feel that denial can't be for the sole purpose of denial..it has to come emotionally as well...). Would you not feel sexual towards her when she hugs you...(Wouldn't you be craving to feel that feel of her breasts on your chest...come to think of it...). Can denial be only sexual ??? I doubt it very much.

Raks
You have brought up alot of good points here.

Racks, I think you missed the central point here. Steve's denial is at his request and Sue's decision. Steve wants to feel it for now and maybe some days just have more angst than others. If he gets any relief from the regime is entirely up to Sue. From what we know of her she is unlikely to let such days go by without some special recognition. Telling Steve (and us) in advance would make it less special. Your question is going to the wrong person I suspect.

Steve thank you for the continued updates. With your long and strong relationship with Sue along with your beta desires become a larger part of your relationship you are soon to experience what it is like to be a committed beta husband and intimate best friend of sorts to Sue as she becomes truly sexually exclusive with Paul the alpha man within her life. It does sound as if you and Paul continue to get a long well and now that he knows that you don't challenge him in the Alpha department his comfort level may continue to evolve.

Will Sue be up front with Paul with the mutual decision for her to truly become sexually exclusive to him?

Based on everything you have said/written it would seem that Paul has no desire to break up your marriage and that he is happy with being her sexual partner although there does seem to be some hints that Paul and Sue would like to spend more non-sexual time together which could take there relationship together to another level.

Raks, your questions actually came up last night - I asked them but in a different circumstance than I'd expected.

Sue came to me last night early on and handed me a condom and smiled and made it clear she wanted sex with me. I was surprised and she hugged me and said that even though she's off to see/stay with Paul today, that she still wanted to make-love with me - and she put it that way.

I was still unsure but sure enough, when I finished up stuff I was doing, she was definitely horny and in the mood. Other than the condom, which strangely I've grown quite comfortable with, she was very amorous and in many ways it felt like a normal "vanilla" sex night. There was only brief mention of Paul with the expected results of making both of us even hornier. I didn't say it but as we began to really get into it - I'll admit it now - that I actually felt aroused at thinking about not being able to do or have this with her and I'll say that it did make me savor it a bit more - way more than I'd felt back on New Years Eve. I know that feeling her naked body against mine I was very aware of feeling her breasts and her bare pussy against my body. And when she pulled her knees back and gently pushed at my shoulders to signal me to go down on her I loved licking my way down her body. I felt her hard nipples in my mouth and felt her gasp and breathe deeply as I sucked at them. She was quite wet already when I worked my way down to her pussy. I spent a moment just inches from it as I played with her now very erect clit and watched her pussy respond.

I admit right now, I have a lot of misgivings writing this and realizing what I am giving up - but at the same time, even after an intense deep fuck last night I am still so hard right now thinking about all of this.

Yes, we fucked, we made-love - she was horny and when I added a little bit of lubricant - wow, she was incredibly responsive!!! She came several times including some that took her breath away (but no, I've already given up on the Big-O with her as she really needs to feel warm cum in her to let herself go into that state). Of course, in the end she insisted on missionary position and again, I loved looking down at her and seeing her waiting for me. i don't think I was explicitly thinking about it - but we fucked slowly at first and even though she too didn't say anything, I could feel that she was thinking the same as me - just from how she responded to me going very slowly in and out of her at first and how we both seemed to want to watch it. But she did tease me a bit - I suspect in a way to give her that little confirmation she wants - she said "turns you on too?" and I knew what she meant and I grunted and she felt it. It wasn't much after that when I felt that familiar urge and she eagerly met my needs - she came just before I did and even through the condom I could feel her pussy flood and spasm which brought me to my ending too.

I won't say overflowing - but when she pulled the condom off of me even I could see that I really do seem to be cumming a lot more these days and she tied it but held it in her hand for a moment before putting it on the night-stand and pulling me back towards her to hug and kiss and roll about for a while naked. She giggled at "how clean it is when you use one of them" and hugged me tightly.

She didn't talk more about staying at Pauls today. I don't think either of us wanted to change the mood.

SoonToBe said:
Raks, your questions actually came up last night - I asked them but in a different circumstance than I'd expected

So what we're the answers?

So - as we lay together afterwards I asked her what that was all about and she said that she "just wanted to really be with me". And yes Raks - that's when I didn't so much ask but I sort of said "what are you thinking about for the future", implying the question of whether she'd be doing this again with me and by extension, what else she was thinking. It wasn't a big serious conversation but she held me tight and said that "we'll see" and I mentioned "you know, my birthday, that sort of stuff". She looked at me and said that she can't say for sure but that for right now, she wants to truly feel us disconnect sexually. She held me and said "it'll be good for us.... and fun..." she saw that I was asking for more specifics and she said "well, I don't know if we'll be doing 'this' for a while" and I knew she meant full sex even with condoms. But she hugged me and said that "I'm sure that we'll make special occasions special in their own way" and she added "we can be close without you being in me" and that was all we really talked about.

Raks - you are much more worried about this than I am. She's already said we'll still have our usual Wednesday night fun. Knowing her, it'll never be 100% but will rather be when she wants it as I'm already seeing. I'll try to ask her more when I see her tomorrow afternoon.

Wow - what a rush - as I said that - realizing she won't be home for another 36 hours.....

We both got up a bit early this morning. I couldn't help staring at her as we'd slept nude together and she giggled at seeing I was hard again this morning. She got in the shower first and I joined her and we hugged and talked. She giggled at me still being hard and she smiled as she turned to rinse her hair and said "you'll can think of Paul with me tomorrow morning" as she bent over and shook her butt at me while she rinsed her hair. She turned back to me and saw that I was just standing there frozen still. She smiiled and said "hand me my razor please". When i did she had no qualms about raising her leg up onto the side of the shower and shaving her legs and then - as I watched - she ran the razor over her while pussy mound - again as if it were nothing at all. My cock was throbbing as she traded places with me and I took my turn to get washed as she stood back and started to dry herself. She stepped out before I finished and was primping in front of the mirror as I finished. She stood there naked and I admit that it is starting to get to me as I'm typing this that she may just continue this kind of behavior which will drive me crazy!

She left the bathroom before I did and when I came back to the bedroom she had a small overnight bag on the bed and she was in front of her dresser, still naked. She saw me in the mirror and smiled at me and turned to show me what underwear she was going to take to wear on Friday. Nothing sexy but still, that she was going to be getting dressed with him and would be putting them on was a huge turn-on. She showed me the long flowy-dress she was going to bring, it was hanging on the bedroom door. Before I could ask she turned and picked up some stuff from in the bag and she said "oh - what do you think about this for later tonight?" and she showed me a sexy teddy/panty set which, for some reason, made me blush that it turned me on that she was showing it to me. I noticed that she wasn't bringing a night-t-shirt and realized that she'd be sleeping nude with him like she'd done with me - and I admit that realization that she was likely going to share a repeat of our last 12 hours with him today.

We talked a little as we ate a little breakfast and she again was concerned about whether I'll be okay. I told her it will be okay, that I hoped I'll be able to get more used to it. She hugged me and kissed me (and yes, felt my cock was hard yet again) and she said she loved me and that she loved what we were "embarking on" and promised me that we're going to have a "nice weekend together".

And so - it's kind of a weird feeling to know that I won't see her now again for another 30+ hours.....

Raks - sorry if the answer wasn't a detailed as you'd hoped but I guess what you aren't seeing is that it's okay with the both of us.

SoonToBe said:
She saw that I was asking for more specifics and she said "well, I don't know if we'll be doing 'this' for a while" and I knew she meant full sex even with condoms. But she hugged me and said that "I'm sure that we'll make special occasions special in their own way" and she added "we can be close without you being in me" and that was all we really talked about.

Raks - you are much more worried about this than I am.

Raks - sorry if the answer wasn't a detailed as you'd hoped but I guess what you aren't seeing is that it's okay with the both of us.

You are right, this answer wasn't as detailed as I'd hoped. But I guess I get the answer. She doesn't want to be sexually yours anymore...right now. And be it your anniversary or birthday....She will be his completely. To me it's a bit extreme.

And Peak...while you say - 'From what we know of her she is unlikely to let such days go by without some special recognition' - now we know that special recognition would not be a feel of her breasts...or pussy...or anything that's intimate. So how can they make it special.....will be interesting to see. May be she would bring home some cream for him....to taste.

While she is asking you if you are ok, I doubt she will continue to ask the question after Easter weekend. Good luck to you STB. Hope you don't throw away what you have nurtured over years.

Regards

Wow. Domt quite get the pessimism.

I think all we know is that he shouldn't expect intercourse on special days. Nothing was said about how else they might make such days special except there are ways that don't involve him being inside her.

We all bring our own stuff to these discussions. I think sometimes its important to recognize that and not project our own fears or experiences onto what is happening too much.

Exciting, angst-filled times ahead. Can't wait to hear about them.

Raks - I know what you are saying but you don't feel her next to you. I know, even without her saying it that she won't be totally off limits. Whether it's for her pleasure and at her desire and not mine, that will be at play for sure and in a way, I want to "serve her". What I will say is that if my happiness is still a part of her desires, then I'm not concerned. Just as i was surprised last night, I do expect there to be similar surprises in the future. And I hope her newfound attitude towards sharing will do exactly what Peak says, allow her to come home as she used to and to let me enjoy sharing with her however she may choose to do so which I hope will include letting me lick at her creamy pussy.

She really did finally make me understand how she felt. The way she explained how she felt "pressured" sexually. Its something that I think I understand and in a way, it makes me understand what she wants to feel, that it's her desires and that she wants to disconnect and then reconnect with me later on. Of course I'm scared, but I love her and, well, we've come this far and it's been good for us. After it all, in a way, she deserves this if she feels she needs it "before she's too old".

Well, she just texted me that she's leaving work and told me that I can call her or text her if I need anything tonight and that she'd see me tomorrow.
Fuck my cock is rock hard right now knowing where she's heading...

Maybe she thinks you might like to listen?

Yeah - could be. But I'd never bother her unless it was urgent.

Going to bed wasn't so bad after relieving myself and having a few beers, but I admit that the mornings without her, knowing where she is, are the hardest. Getting out of the shower was when I felt it most as she's usually prancing around the bedroom and just thinking that she's doing that with Paul this morning has me hard again even after my self-abuse last night! lol

Steve, I'm sure that was pretty much as you both expected it to be and also really wanted it to be. Even if it is slightly difficult to admit to sometimes. The question is, how loving was the return. I'm sure no one was serious expecting sexual fireworks but the nature of will start a pattern for what you can expect for the next few months now. How did it feel?

From post # 408
"what are you thinking about for the future", implying the question of whether she'd be doing this again with me and by extension, what else she was thinking. It wasn't a big serious conversation but she held me tight and said that "we'll see" and I mentioned "you know, my birthday, that sort of stuff". She looked at me and said that she can't say for sure but that for right now, she wants to truly feel us disconnect sexually. She held me and said "it'll be good for us.... and fun..." she saw that I was asking for more specifics and she said "well, I don't know if we'll be doing 'this' for a while" and I knew she meant full sex even with condoms. But she hugged me and said that "I'm sure that we'll make special occasions special in their own way" and she added "we can be close without you being in me" and that was all we really talked about."

Steve, do you suppose she means for you and her to go out on 'special non sexual dates' like out to dinner, a movie or stage play. Long walks together & hikes. Have the kids come home for a surprise birthday party ..... Well you get what I mean.
Surely. She'd want to do those kind of "special dates" with the man she loves. Not only with Paul.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
I agree that we each bring our own theories and definitions into the discussion here. Take for example when Sue tells Steve she wants them to disconnect sexually. Now in my own line of thinking, most of what needed to be spelled out in their discussion would have already been quite plain to me. To disconnect sexually would be Steve no longer, at least however long this latest thing with Paul lasts, providing Sue any sexual pleasure. Yet, it would also mean more things to me than I think Sue or Steve have even given consideration to. True sexual disconnection would eliminate the breast, ass, and pussy from being touched, but also being seen on display as well, in my thinking. I doubt Sue or Steve are planning on Sue not allowing Steve to see her naked during this latest excursion. Maybe, if Sue had not already explained her feeling pressured for sex, then limiting her naked body to Steve's eyes might have been necessary. Sue is a smart one! She covered the subject well before moving forward and put Steve on notice so he would respond accordingly. Sue can now feel free to "share" more with Steve without any of the pressure or obligation like she felt before to have sex with Steve. Absolutely brilliant strategy on her part! Steve gets what he wants, Sue is getting what she needs and wants, and all without the messy unpredictability of trying to make Paul into some kind of bull like Don was with his sometimes whining demands.

Last edited:
Do you think then, Jax, that things like I implied above, but to go on to includeand a day at the beach, even the 'nude beach; an afternoon stroll through one of NJ's quaint old villages. A neighborhood pool/BBQ party in their back yard when the kids are home. (Maybe for a birthday) A drive together to each of their college students dorms, to know of their progress and goals. A bike ride (just the two of them) fur a full Sunday, including a picnic lunch. Attending a premere performance on Broadway together. ..... Well I could go on ad on. I'm sure there is much more than I know of that can become an intimate, but non-sexual evening in the near-by 'capital of entertainment' New York City.
Some time ago I read of some of these events being shared by Steve & Sue, but Steve's description usually included he and Sue "fucking" afterwards. Maybe it's just that Sue wants to still do these things, but without the expectation of sex afterwards. So that now they can become "special events unto themselves." Special because the conclusion now can be spontaneous, not expected.

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Oh, Harry! Conclusion will not be spontaneous. It's fixed. No more pussy (or even breasts) for Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread