• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Denial 2015

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I can really follow all of what Harry is saying, I actually do like the idea of her returning to me to start anew after her fling with Paul comes to an end. In may ways, I actually see all of this hastening the ultimate end of her time with Paul by accelerating and intensifying it. If anything, the communication and closeness I've felt with her these past few weeks have only further cemented my total faith in her that she isn't looking to run off on me, if anything, I can almost feel us being closer these days - again, bringing back a lot of the rest of what our relationship had in it before kids and before life caught up with us. I'll almost admit that even I feel a bit pre-occupied with sex - moreso in the past few years because of the obvious reasons of her boyfriends and my ardor of that situation - and in a way, it will be nice to separate that and get back to the way we used to talk till wee hours of the morning or how we'd hold hands on a nice walk - something that we've found ourselves doing spontaneously now. So for Raks and Harry who can't see the positives in this, I'd say they're there.

Yes, we surely understand the risks. Even now I recognize that there's likely no going back to plain old vanilla sex. She's even said that she will always want a lover, so we have already changed in response to what we both now find turns us on. Whether I become very conditioned to my right-hand such that weeks or months from now, that I need to re-acclimate to her pussy again, it's weird to say it but I am actually looking forward to that time. I'm actually laughing right now because I remember I used to use the description of a first-date with a woman as how I felt when Sue would return home and I'd not know what i'd find beneath her clothes. I do really remember our first dates - yeah, we fucked on our first date, but it was mutual - totally mutual - and I really remember that part - not always being sure we'd have sex early on and loving the closeness we found so that when it did turn to sex, that it was pretty awesome. The chance to re-live that is really appealing to me and I think that may be why she's started to emphasize that, because she knows it is something I like to think about.

I am not worried about Paul stealing her away from me. He's had many an opportunity to put that into motion and has not done so. And likewise, they're good together (even I"ll admit it) but I don't see her being comfortable with him 24x7. Lets face it, after 30 years of happiness together (and yes - it's been happiness, otherwise we couldn't have ever even thought about doing any of this in the first place), I know how she is and what she likes/dislikes and there are certain things about Paul that I know won't work for her. So, in my head, what's the harm in letting them have their fun.

I am sure everyone can tell that I"m NOT feeling all anxious today - so I have my glass-half-full hat on today. Yeah it scares me to give her up sexually, but at the same time, it's something that I definitely do want to continue with, even with my doubts or apprehensions.

SoonToBe said:
I'm not sure I can really follow all of what Harry is saying, I actually do like the idea of her returning to me to start anew after her fling with Paul comes to an end. In may ways, I actually see all of this hastening the ultimate end of her time with Paul by accelerating and intensifying it. If anything, the communication and closeness I've felt with her these past few weeks have only further cemented my total faith in her that she isn't looking to run off on me, if anything, I can almost feel us being closer these days - again, bringing back a lot of the rest of what our relationship had in it before kids and before life caught up with us. I'll almost admit that even I feel a bit pre-occupied with sex - moreso in the past few years because of the obvious reasons of her boyfriends and my ardor of that situation - and in a way, it will be nice to separate that and get back to the way we used to talk till wee hours of the morning or how we'd hold hands on a nice walk - something that we've found ourselves doing spontaneously now. So for Raks and Harry who can't see the positives in this, I'd say they're there.

Steve, I don't know what is so hard for you to follow, I have only paraphrased your own words. I could do a line - by- line response, like Custer always does, but after 6 years of following your 'story,' there are few things that have changed.

You started out wanting to be a "cuck." then you wanted to be 'denied,' you have accomplished your goals, so now it's reasonable that you "renew" your relationship with Sue, and She with you. This has always been her purpose. If I quoted all the times Sue has offered to stop this "silliness" and get back to a life without the complications of Boyfriends, Lovers, and weekly schedules, It would take many many pages. Very little of what I said is 'speculation' It has mostly come from your own words.

You start out saying you can't follow what I say, then proceed to say the same things with different words. If you think about it you can see that I am "on point."

Cheers, Harry

Last edited:
Maybe he's a little distracted at the moment Harry. I'm waiting till next week before I ask him again. Forgive the pun but I think he's in denial. Which is not a river in Egypt.

STB
Hope you and Sue have a happy easter.
hope you enjoy your last day, before total denial start's.
keep us posted

"..........never send to know for whom the bell tolls it tolls for thee."
Enjoy your last day of Sue's sweet, tight, warm, slick, pussy Steve.
I hope your journey remains stimulating and invigorating to your relationship with Sue, and that you continue to get out of this what you seek.
Thanks for sharing, and Best of Luck.

raksdeer said:
Please enlighten us by sharing those other ways.

Rak - You truly do not want me to enlighten you by sharing those other way, I am sure that Steve has been exploring those various ways himself and I am not going to highjack this thread by going into this with you. For you to truly appreciate that level of intimacy you would have had to experience yourself. Those men that are shallow and limited in there view points would truly never understand.

Well, I thought I'd be posting here a bit more but to be honest, I'm a bit upset emotionally right now at things. Seeing her naked this morning seemed to bring me to reality a bit more quickly than I'd thought and yes, the reality that I won't be touching or having her began to sink in big-time. She hugged me and held me for a few minutes and told me it'll be okay and again that if I "need her" that we'll do what we need to do to make me feel okay. She kissed me and said that she knew this wasn't going to be easy for me. I'd even say I had (and still do) have a little tear in my eye at the reality.

I know it's just me feeling melancholy and over-thinking it, so I am sure I'll need a little time to get used to things and to get comfortable with the knowledge of what we are doing and that it's begun for real.

Last night though - oh my god - those thoughts and memories will surely make it easier. She made it clear to me last night though. She was very much in the mood and quite animated about everything including being very open and up-front. She actually said to me that if I was having second-thoughts, that we didn't have to do it and that we could wait. But she told me that if I got her started and we started fucking that she didn't want me backing out then, that "once you start, it's going to happen".

We had sex together on Saturday and I think it was more for me than for her but I know she meant it and I know she was at least a little turned on, if not by the sex, then what it meant as she made it clear that it was my "next to last condom" several times. I know I felt her cum with me and at the same time she was really into teasing me and telling me that I should "enjoy myself" and all of that. She was very playful during foreplay and I was pretty surprised that she let me have free reign over her on Saturday and last night too. I supposed she felt that she should let me have and do whatever I wanted so I spent a long long time going down on her and licking her pussy before we got into fucking on Saturday. I loved making her cum and tasting all of her sweetness - and yes, knowing that Paul was munching down on her like I was also was a huge turn-on. I admit that I didn't think about it on Saturday night but last night it did come crashing back. But on Saturday night I was too eager to see, touch, feel and do everything with her that I don't think I really spent enough time savoring everything. Although in reality, I don't think there ever could have really been enough time. I know when I did finally cum in her on Saturday that it wasn't until yesterday that it started to hit me that I should have taken more time and savored every moment.

I'm sorry - I need a few minutes here to get my thoughts together about yesterday before I post them. My mind is in a million places right now about everything.

The good news is that this feeling will pass and you will fond other things that are non-sexual in nature to be a tremendous turn on to you both. A smile, smelling her soiled panties, a simple touch of the hand...

So - yesterday wasn't nearly as easy as I'd hoped it would have been. We made quite the afternoon and evening out of it and Sue was very supportive and honest with me about everything. She told me again how this is something she wanted to do and that she also admitted that it turned her on to give me my "beta wish" and she told me that she was very turned on by denying me. We talked a bit more about this and she said that she's gotten very used to the idea and the arousal she says she feels at denying me and that it turns her on to know that it turns me on too (that did make me feel better, that my enjoyment of this is still a part of her drive).

I had thought (hoped?) that maybe she'd let me have her bare or something like that but that wasn't to be. We actually talked about that a bit more and she asked me if it turned me on that I hadn't cum in her yet this year and when I said yes she asked me how I was going to feel if that continued, maybe even all of this year (she said it as a question, not as something that she was necessarily thinking, but I also know better). I told her that it really turned me on to know it and she told me that she knew that my continued acceptance of that was something that she thought really demonstrated that I wanted all of this. It was a night when we both knew we had to be honest and open with each other and I told her honestly that it turned me on so much to give that to her and she glowed that "I know it turns you on every time you used a condom with me" and she looked at me and said "I am so wet thinking that tonight might be the last one you use".

As I said, we talked pretty openly and I think she was surprised that I was still so turned on and "up" about what we were about to do. I told her that it had turned me on for a long time that we were going to do this. I told her that I knew it wasn't going to be easy but that I did want to do it and I even came out and said that I wanted to "give her up" to Paul. She was VERY happy that I was up about it and that I was excited about what we were doing. The more we talked, the easier it became to tell her what was on my mind. I let my inhibitions go and I opened up a bit more and I told her that I was really turned on that I hadn't cum in her in over 3 months now. She was all aglow when I opened up about that and I told her in no uncertain terms that I liked knowing she's had so much of his stuff in her and she told me that she liked very much how it made her feel to know that only her boyfriend was doing that with her. She must have recognized my change in being more open because she started to tell me again how sexy it makes her feel when she thinks about that and how it makes her feel things for Paul. She must have seen my expression change because she immediately added "by that I mean it makes me very horny for him baby, nothing more". And she smiled when she saw me smile.

It was sort of unsaid that we both wanted to make it as romantic a night as we could and to get things started we did open our first bottle of champagne about 7pm as we got ready to have a nice dinner together. We dimmed the lights a bit and even lit some candles to enhance the mood and ambiance. I so loved staring at her over dinner and devouring her with my eyes. And I realized that we can still do all of this in the future even if we don't get into bed afterwards and I have to say that knowledge really stuck with me over dinner - as even though I was wicked horny to fuck her again - at the same time, as I'd mentioned, I'd become very aware of all of the other parts of our lives/times together - including how she looked and how nice it was to share a glass of champagne with her and look into her eyes across the table.

It was after dinner that the sexiness ramped up as did the uneasiness.

Unfortunately my afternoon got away from me work-wise.

I'll make the rest somewhat short and to the point. After dinner and into our 2nd bottle of champagne we both were feeling quite at ease and we both were feeling more at ease with what we were about to do. When we went up to the bedroom she told me I should take as long as I wanted with her and that we had the whole night to enjoy each other. It felt a bit surreal as we got comfortable on the bed and we began to get amorous. While she may have had her mind focused on Paul, her body was responding quite nicely to my touches and I could feel her. I undressed her and she told me to go as slowly as I wanted and I found myself taking her top off but caressing and playing with her breasts outside her bra and I was so turned on by it. She helped me by lifting her body off the bed as I reached behind to unclasp her bra.

I swear I was trembling at some points because it really sank in at that moment that it might be one of the last times I get to hold, caress, lick and suck at her breasts. She wasn't shy about letting me go to town on them and I know that she responded as I could feel her body respond and hear her moans as I sucked at her nipples. She giggled and teased me about "enjoying them" and I knew very well what she meant.

I admit I got a bit over eager and pulled at her pants to take them off leaving her in just her panties before me. She lewdly spread her legs and I could see she was excited as the crotch of her panties was visibly wet! I was down to my boxers but she wasn't touching me - she'd told me that she knew if she did that I'd not last very long - and besides "this is your last turn with me so you should have your fun". Damn did that make me crazy.

We kissed and talked more. She told me many times that she loved me and that she wanted this to be good for me/us, and she repeated again that if I ever felt it was too much.... I was trembling as I ran my hands over her body and down her sides and I felt her panties. When I slid my hands back up she felt me tug at the waistband and I was so hard I was sticking out of my boxers as she raised her hips and I slid her panties off.

Yes - a million thoughts went through my head including the biggest one - that this might be the last time I take her panties off for me to have sex with her! And as I slid them off her ankle she lay back and had no qualms about letting me see all of her. She could see I was obviously so turned on at the scene that was unfolding before us. When she lay back against the bed she motioned for me to come over and onto her and she said "have your fun honey". That was all I needed to hear. I went back to her breasts and sucked at them more and then, as if pulled by some invisible force, I just had to move down her stomach.

Her hairless pussy was on display to me and her pussy lips were parted before I even got there but nonetheless, I ran my tongue up from the very bottom up one and then the other side of her pussy - between the innner and outer lips and when I pulled back I loved what I saw, she had opened up and all of her pink glory was now visible. A second later I plunged my tongue deep into her and licked and sucked at her pussy as if I were starving. She squealed and I felt her hand on my head which made me feel really good to know she was very into it too. I licked and probed with my fingers and in almost no time I could hear and feel her next orgasm approaching and I loved that she let me bring her to it orally with my tongue buried in her pussy. As she came I could taste and feel her body as she gave into the pleasure I was giving her.

I will admit that it almost brought a tear to my eye as I realized that I may not do or feel that with her again but at the same time, my god was my cock raging!!!! I sucked and licked all of the sweetness I could from her pussy and only then did I come to the realization that it was now or never.

Sue and I had talked and she told me that once we got started and once I got into her this "last time" that she didn't want me to stop and that it would mean to her that I was ready for it. I swear I was shaking like a leaf as I pulled away from her wet open pussy and she had a glow on her face as she handed me my last condom to use with her. I could barely open it so she did and she was an ear to ear smile as she saw me pull off my boxers and kneel between her spread legs and I know she could see my on the verge of crying as I struggled to put it on. She sat up and hugged me and kissed me and said "it'll all be okay baby, just let it happen". And when she rolled the condom on even I could feel that my cock was absolutely huge! She lay there with her legs spread and handed me the lubricant and asked me to use some to make sure she didn't get sore as she "wanted to be there at the end with you baby".

And so - literally with a tear rolling down my cheek I rubbed my cock against her pussy and I pushed slowly into her. No, I didn't lose it right away. I will admit my hopes at maybe having her bare or at least feeling her bare one last time were dashed, but at the same time, in a way, it only seemed right to me that I not cum in her and I knew that if she'd let me in her bare, that I likely wouldn't have been able to resist. Instead, I pushed into her every so slowly - trying to feel every inch of her pussy as it swallowed my cock. I went so slowly at her that even she got up on her elbows to watch and she cooed at me "it's okay baby, I want you to enjoy it".

Well, enjoy it I did - my god did she feel hot and wet inside even through the condom. And while I did start out slowly you can only imagine how the sensations and the thoughts of her coaxing and teasing me got to me. Even now I kick myself for not taking longer but I know at the time, the feelings and thoughts consumed me that i just had to feel her - and did I ever. She grunted out loud when I became more and more forceful with her including fucking the whole length of my cock in and out of her. She came at least twice as I fucked her - no hiding that - and yes, feeling it so reminded me that only Paul will be feeling that in the future - that I had to change thoughts quickly or I was going to cum far too quickly.

She moaned with me and told me how good I felt but also told me how she couldn't wait to feel Paul "really make me cum". That stung but she knew it and she could feel it to as each time she'd say something like that she'd feel me fuck her harder and deeper. Until, yes, right up until I couldn't take it any longer. I think I was crying as I felt my final orgasm approaching. I felt Sue hug me tightly. I plunged deep into her and I held it there, with her legs wrapped around me holding me. Hearing her moan "come on baby" and then "one last time baby" - oh god - that did it. Fuck did I cum!!!

Even now typing this has me hard again less than 18 hours later! But man did I cum. I felt at least 6 or 7 stiff jets of cum as I held deep in her and then, my god, the last few strokes just made both of us shake in pleasure. I lay against her afterwards catching my breath and I caught myself as I felt my cock starting to shrink and I got up on my elbows and continued to push in and out of her fighting against deflating!!!! It worked, I kept hard for a few more minutes and even thought I might get one more try with her - but as I kept at it, my stamina gave out and even now I have this empty feeling at remembering how my cock felt when it started shrinking in her one more/last time. Just before it got too small she leaned up on one elbow and with her other hand she reached down and took hold of my cock holding the end of the condom and she looked up at me and just said "it's time baby....." and then she said "pull of of me one last time while you're still a little hard baby....". Her voice sort of cracked too at saying that and I cannot describe the feeling that swept over me as she pulled me out of her pussy.

I knelt back on my ankles and sort of slumped there. She sat up and pulled the condom carefully off of my cock and held it up. She didn't say it, she didn't need to, I'd cum a LOT this time - an amount that I thought looked like a teenager's load! She giggled and tied it in a knot and then held it in her hand and she told me how incredibly sexy it made her feel to know what we had done.

I was quite emotional afterwards and she was really supportive. She hugged me and again told me it'll be okay and that we'll find ways to be close and make it work. I was surprised when I actually slept pretty well last night.

This morning was difficult but not quite terrible yet. I did see her in the shower and as I stood there I watched her raise one leg and shave it and then run the razor across her pussy mound - she looked up at me and asked me "what?" and I didn't say a word I just felt an ache inside seeing her and realizing what I've given up.

I think I"m still kind of numb about it all - today doesn't seem much different other than the knowledge of what has been put into motion. Our son is due home any time now for just tonight and he'll be leaving tomorrow to go visit some friends up in PA until Thursday so tomorrow is when things will get uncomfortable as of now Sue is planning on spending the night with Paul tomorrow night. I have a feeling that will be when it really hits home what we've done. For right now, I'm strangely aroused by what we've done and am somewhat looking forward to seeing and experiencing this new phase of things.

I have to run - I'm still trying to get my head around everything and even today, I've found myself feeling sudden bout's of remorse and questions - which contrast intensely with the huge dripping hard-on I've had all day long and how horny I feel about everything.

One thing is for sure. I am a cuckold.

Steve, we all knew and I'm sure you must have known that the first week or two would be difficult for you. In particular the days she comes back to you from Paul. However you have repeatedly said you wanted this extreme feeling so you must live with it. The thing I cannot understand, and you referred to it again last week, is your consistent references to not feeling her EVER again. Maybe this was poetic licence on your part but surely all this is only until Sue's affair with Paul burns out, and by Sue's statements, she is expecting this to happen quicker because she has gone this route (not sure why one must imply the other). This means you should be back inside her, and bareback, in a matter of months. Or is there something else that is consuming you, a hidden next stage, an upgrade into the unbelievable?

SoonToBe said:
.....And I realized that we can still do all of this in the future even if we don't get into bed afterwards and I have to say that knowledge really stuck with me over dinner - as even though I was wicked horny to fuck her again - at the same time, as I'd mentioned, I'd become very aware of all of the other parts of our lives/times together - including how she looked and how nice it was to share a glass of champagne with her and look into her eyes across the table.

It was after dinner that the sexiness ramped up as did the uneasiness.

I forgot, can u please yourself in front of her while she talks sexy to you?

Good update, Steve, on your week-end. I must admit I am impressed with Sue's strength. This week-end was a test in many ways for her, just as it was for you. From your accounts, Sue seemed well prepared, if not downright eager, to get those last two condoms out of the way and move forward with this latest progression. I liked how she teased and prodded you along, knowing it would help in bringing about your end faster and usher in her disconnection from you sexually. Maybe it was more for dramatic effect, or maybe it wasn't, but I liked your attempted, but ultimately failed, attempt at prolonging your last time.

Much like your pen-pal has been telling you, I think Sue has been disconnecting for a lot longer than you know. Disconnecting was something she needed to do in order to be strong enough to progress to giving you the denial you so badly wanted. However, I do not see that as a bad thing. Not bad at all. Sue has told you, already, how she wants things to go once she and Paul end their relationship. She has even shared how she envisions things restarting with you, after a proper mourning period over Paul, of course. The only thing unknown is how long her and Paul will last.

In moving forward, at least from your perspective, you should by all means enjoy the feeling of being denied sexual relations with Sue. You have worked very hard in steering her towards this. Sue has also worked hard, once finally accepting your desires, to give this to you. You should both take the opportunity to fully enjoy this for however long it lasts. But, Steve, you should also begin preparing for when Paul is no longer in the picture. In Sue's vision, you are not going to automatically be stepping back into your pre-denial role. You are going to need to step up your game and seduce your way into her bed as her sex partner from here on. That is, after all, what this whole re-set is about.

Well, last night was actually pretty nice. She said to me that she hoped she didn't have to change how she "behaves" around me - including getting changed, washing, showering, etc. I told her that I had never expected her to change anything and sure enough, she did let me watch her get changed last night including stripping down naked before she pulled on her night-shirt and climbed into bed with me. We did snuggle and it did feel really nice. She definitely responded in kind and I have to say, it felt really nice lying next to her.

I actually should have started by saying that our son came home yesterday afternoon and that a nice family dinner together was also relaxing and felt quite normal. We stayed up a little later than usual hanging around with our son. He will be gone by the time we get home from work today as he's going to Philadelphia for a few days to visit other friends - as he said "why would I stay home on my spring break".

However, this morning wasn't so easy. My god did my cock get hard at seeing her getting out of the shower and the as usual, standing around naked as she primped in front of the mirror and picked out what she'd both be wearing and taking with her tonight. Granted she pulled on a pair of panties and then continued her morning routine but even with that, I still couldn't help staring at her breasts in the bathroom mirror. She saw my obvious hard-on and after she'd put her bra on she came over and hugged me and said that she loved seeing me hard and said that it "told me you liked what we're doing" so I guess that's my tell.

She packed a nice dress for tomorrow and again some sexy undies for later tonight. Before she left she came over to me and hugged me and asked me if I'd be "taking care of things" tonight. And I joked with her that I might have to do so this morning before I left for the office. She giggled and again hugged me and said she loved me and then she said it - "thank you for letting me do all this".

I have to run now but I'm sure i'll have more time to reply to Jax and Peak later. I admit that I'm still a bit scatterbrained from all of this including having to adjust my hard-on every time I think about her.

Well, after staying late at work, I'm home now and feeling much more stoic about it all. Now that "it is done" so to speak, it is such a turn on to think of her with him tonight. I know that I'll miss intercourse with her, but with the intensity of the weekend now behind me a bit more, I have to say that I am still finding this to be very much what I want. I think the angst has passed a bit and now been replaced by arousal at it all.

Time to get some dinner together and find a movie on Netflix or something before coming back here later and getting myself all horned up for before bed.

Steve, I suspect your solitary pleasure was tinged with some anxiety last night. The first night alone realising that this is the reality of your new life for a while. I suspect also that today will bring little relief from that feeling when Sue actually returns and you cannot make the contact you maybe could before. Even in her normal hugs and kisses you will realise that she is holding herself back from you, mentally ready to withdraw at any moment should you even accidentally create more contact. That realisation will be tough after a lonely night, however good the masturbation was in the middle of it. I'm not sure how long that feeling will take to get used to either. I only hope it doesn't actually grow and get worse, swelling into an uncontrollable longing. Or maybe that is what Sue is perhaps really aiming for. To break the cycle of you preferring your masturbation to her charms once and for all. One way or another. I can't see it really ending another way now. Perhaps she might take other men into her arms in the future, but I suspect only for very short periods and never at the risk of you falling back into your solitary cycle. I have never thought that you would engage with chastity play before but at some point in the future I can see Sue helping you break the cycle by engaging in it with you. If she does drop her long term lovers to properly re-engage with you, then the price will be more and better focused sex with you. Love making as well as fucking. That will require a penis that is not desensitized by excessive wanking. She will be needing ALL your orgasms, and even if you do get the occasional hand job in, it will be with her watching. Setting aside the issue of whether you actually want that to happen for the moment, do you think you could actually give up masturbation in exchange for all of your wife's attentions? I hope so, because the other side doesn't exist long term. The side where you permanently stay disengaged and carry on wanking while thinking about Sue with other men. That is playing with fire. Previously you stayed connected, you used her physical connections to enhance your own physical connection. Now you have broken it you lay the ground open to the spark / risk of Sue starting to make an emotional connection with another man. It could start innocuously, a conversation in a coffee shop on her way back from Pauls, a lunch at work, but it would leave you very *******. At some point she would come home and say something like, "We have been doing this for a while now, are you sure you really prefer it, really want to carry on doing it?" Your unthinking reply could damn you forever.

All of that is maybe months away for you, but it is out there and it does need consideration and a mental strategy to get your head into a position to think clearly about it. There was another story on another site of another couple where the wife fully committed to her lover and disengaged from her husband before switching back until her next lover. Like Russian roulette, she finally found the one she made a long lasting emotional connection with and her husband was left permanently disconnected. I know you know the story because you posted on it. Don't end up with this as your end game.

Peak, very well thought out. At the end of the day, it's very hard to disagree with good logic.

And when your in box is cleared I will say more of what I mean about that.

Cheers, Harry

Harry2614 said:
Peak, very well thought out. At the end of the day, it's very hard to disagree with good logic.

And when your in box is cleared I will say more of what I mean about that.

Cheers, Harry

Will STB see logic in what we are saying..? Or will the likes on someone call you Shallow minded (While squirming at what you have written?) I think STB has committed a mistake and he will soon regret it. Most of the persons commenting on the thread say that communication between them is excellent...I wonder...I truly wonder. Sue has been communicating, but is STB listening????

I agree with Peak's logic in the longer term. However, the stage has been set for this Paul affair to die down when the kids return for Summer vacation as has been communicated a few times by Steve. I am concerned when he reverses course and states last time and rest of the year.

My personal real concern is whats next? As a drug, as with sex, one can want more and more....., Moth to flame..... At some point rational thought needs to take hold.

Steve- Let Sue have "her" affair, as long as she is openly communicating with you, and in the mean time limit the hand time during the duration to maybe 2-3 times a week. Do some real hard thinking of what you both will want for the next step with the greater potential for reward/risk.

I still maintain an affair like few weeks with lover with scheduled week just you two would ideally work for the long term with the right person or persons as many couple do for long term benefit.

Regards

Last edited:
raksdeer said:
"Most of the persons commenting on the thread say that communication between them is excellent...I wonder...I truly wonder. Sue has been communicating, but is STB listening????

Rax, Interesting what you have said, (asked). It was at the peak of the 'Robert' period that Sue told Steve why she loved Robert. It was because he, "wants me" and because, and this is a 'biggie,' "he listens to me." when i have a chance to look I will find that quote.

Now ask again how good is the communication?

Cheers, Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread