• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Desperately want to submit to Black

24manchesterguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi,

24 year old single bi male here. For the past few months now this web site has opened my eyes to my life and the sheer superiority of black men. I cant seem to stop looking at pics or movies of black men in any shape or form.

If possible I really want to submit to black and take up my role at the beta male, I'm willing to submit in any way possible to a Dom or Domme looking for a sub.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Regards

J

submit

I think you should follow your heart's desire. Take your time and find a black male or female to use you...you will love it.

im a sissy and have a black lady for you from africa who i serve but have to tribute or shell put my pics all over the uk , and shes real, but dosnt tolerate fakers so if interested drop a line soon. im like you and have to serve a black person . im at shazne@easy.com

ref serving black people

im a white sissy who serves a black lady from africa and any other sissys interested who want to tribute and serve her can drop me a line at shazne@easy.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back