Diapered Cucky

• Thread starterBabyCucky
  • Start date

BabyCucky

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2006
My wife does not even let me wear panties. She has decided that it is more humiliating for me to be diapered. Since I have a baby wee wee she feels I should be treated as such. Is she right?

Attachments

• Weewee1.JPG
    Weewee1.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 655
  • Diapered Chastity.JPG
    Diapered Chastity.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 986
  • Pics 006.jpg
    Pics 006.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 794
  • Anniversery15.jpg
    Anniversery15.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 653
  • Love
Reactions: AZannie
agreed.

and a butt plug,pacifier,plastic bib, a vinyl baby romper...mabye even a baby bonnet.

She is your leather mommy now.

She should also get you rubber sheets to sleep on.

One thing I have found out while being cucked, The wife is always right. she should keep you in diapers to show you are a baby dicked little boy.

Reactions: h5t6ca and wifeslilone
She is most definetly RIGHT... I use to have to sit on the floor in a wet diappy and play with our kids dollies, while my ex made out with her lovers...

Reactions: cute_sandra
a_sissy_little_girly_boy8 said:
She is most definetly RIGHT... I use to have to sit on the floor in a wet diappy and play with our kids dollies, while my ex made out with her lovers...

Good for her, I think wives should all do things to make sure us cucks know our place.

me a baby sissy baby

I am a very sissy baby girl with a tiny clitty and need cuckolding too.

Attachments

• 25870022.jpg
    25870022.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 516
well Susie dear, looks like Mama needs to change you there
:)

This is what i wake up to on days that my wife has a date. I am supposed to put them on after i shower and shave myself. Then i am not allowed to use the toilet all day long, except for #2. When her date gets to our house my diapers are wet sagging and it is so humiliation to have to greet him like that.

Attachments

• rich 2.jpg
    rich 2.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 380
It looks like these sissies have the right idea and look good in their sissy clothes. But I think the bodies need to be clean shaven so get rid of the body hair!

Reactions: wifeslilone
hi all i agree with clean shaven, especially when wearing diapers and cb6000

Reactions: wifeslilone
my wife wants me to be in diapers always , especially when she goes dating ,

babydick

i also have a babydick 2inch, and also kept in diapers and plastic pants'
my wife enjoys her bbc and says i will never have sex with her again.

BabyCucky said:
My wife does not even let me wear panties. She has decided it is more humiliating for me to be diapered. Since I have a baby wee wee she feels I should be treated as such. Is she right?

Yes, yes... of course. If your wife wants you in diapers, then you should wear diapers for her (and use them, as she directs).

I notice, however, your chastity device is too long for your wee-wee. Your wife might consider down-sizing you to a CB-6000, which comes in a "mini" size if needed.

triplediaperedsissy said:
I am supposed to put [my diapers] on after i shower and shave myself. Then i am not allowed to use the toilet all day long, except for #2. When [my wife's] date arrives at our house my diapers are wet and sagging. It is very humiliating to have to greet him like that.

Yes, I would imagine it is. But on the plus side, at least you don't have to wear your diapers and wet them overnight (evidently).

zedryan said:
My wife wants me to be in diapers always, especially when she goes out on dates.

Well, if that's what your wife wants, then you should, of course, always wear your diapers for her.

zedryan said:
I also have a babydick 2 incher, and am kept in diapers and plastic pants. My wife enjoys her bbc, and says i will never have sex with her again.

I must say, that sounds somewhat harsh. You might suggest to your wife deferentially that she consider allowing you to pleasure her by kissing her ass. She could (for instance) lie on her stomach on her bed, with a pillow under her tummy, while you kiss her asshole and give her analingus with your tongue for as long as she desires. Or, she could relax on her couch with her knees somewhat spread, leaning forward onto the couch back to support herself on her elbows, while you kneel on the floor behind her kissing her asshole and giving her analingus for as long as she wishes.

diaper/chastity

do you enjoy being in diapers ? are you allowed to cum in your diaper ?

My ex would keep me in diapers telling me that since I act like a child, I should be dressed like one and treated like one. My little three inch pee pee could never satisfy her. Now I have to sleep in diapers because I wake up wet in the mornings and long for the days she locked me in my room to go on her dates.

BabyCucky said:
My wife does not even let me wear panties. She has decided that it is more humiliating for me to be diapered. Since I have a baby wee wee she feels I should be treated as such. Is she right?
Are you happy?

I long for the days when I had to wait to be changed. Made to lay there and be diapered for bed time. And sent to work in panties. There was a time when I was married that if I had come home this way, I would be severely spanked and maybe even have to take the belt. It would then be a given that diapers and plastic panties would be my attire for the rest of the week or weekend.

IMG_20230818_154114.jpg

Last edited:
BabyCucky said:
From the looks of your pictures she need to make you be hairless as well. After all babies and toddlers don't have an hair down there. Mine did. She made me stay hairless from my armpits to my ankles

a_sissy_little_girly_boy8 said:
That sounds adorable! Hope u suffered each minute!