• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare for Hardcore

• Thread starterAyns
  • Start date
Looking for HC Dom who reposts

dear cuckolds! All in our hands! Why do we need bulls if we ourselves can make our wives famous Web Whores!

586_1000.jpg

Very true

well said...mwm 58 here..sub cuckold hub..annie is 48

subaqua said:
because a huge amount of you havent got the balls to post her , you need somebody else to do it .
I am more and more convinced of the naivety and stupidity of bulls!

russcuck said:
I am more and more convinced of the naivety and stupidity of bulls!
Or maybe you are deliberately trying to provoke them? lol

subaqua said:
note I said a huge amount. Not all. So you are convincing me of your stupidity.

The replies and messages I have had so far also validate my statement.

Not that I need validation. You will also note I dont post looking for cucks. I wait for them to post then offer the help they need.
For me, the situation resembles a bullfight: it's not a fact that the owner of a big dick and balls is the winner! both physically and intellectually

cuckadoodle said:
Or maybe you are deliberately trying to provoke them? lol
yes, i'm checking if he has balls!

subaqua said:
I'm thinking you are not a winner in either based on your postings.

if you don't need Bulls , then crack on and post her far and wide and show all of us the links...
alas, my doubts were justified, you did not praise either one or the other that would google photos or at least the name of my wife ...

Doms on for my girl? Can view her on Anydesk but want some repost games. 22yo gf pm me for details.

xmod700 said:
Way more fun/exciting if someone else does it, and you have no control of what happens
sure! watching others work is always nicer

xmod700 said:
Way more fun/exciting if someone else does it, and you have no control of what happens
Absolutely!

Any cuck or hotwie intrested to play dice dare?

Reactions: carlosed
cinthia_52 said:
Hope we played that set cynthia i would set new set for you.

Reactions: cuckadoodle
Any Doms on want to play for my girl (22yo)? Must be able to repost. PM me. Have Anydesk as well to browse

any doms or cucks want to play a hard rules dice game

cuck ready to play

ill play with a dom

Bull here..like to play pm me

Reactions: kmbe

Users who are viewing this thread