• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

go
Mikeshuttle said:
As soon as I have a pic of her spread asshole I shall share it with Dark Devon and I’m sure he will ****** it to you all
good. devon’s been doing good work here. show him your *****’s asshole and i’m sure if he sees fit he’ll order it posted here too.

tanktopwillie said:
go

good. devon’s been doing good work here. show him your *****’s asshole and i’m sure if he sees fit he’ll order it posted here too.

I am like UPS. Except I always deliver undamaged

My slut wife Aruna, courtesy of Dark Devon. He believes she has a great ass worthy of sharing. Please let him know if he is correc

a_aruna_pink (19).jpg

Reactions: laury, querosercornodela, Paulag and 2 others
Slutguy said:
My slut wife Aruna, courtesy of Dark Devon. He believes she has a great ass worthy of sharing. Please let him know if he is correc

a_aruna_pink (19).jpg
Wow. Incredible! She should lose the bottoms though!

Reactions: querosercornodela
Courtesy of DarkDevon. He instructed me to post my wife's arse.

IMG-20151117-WA0006.jpg

Reactions: laury, querosercornodela and Nazareth
wah said:
Courtesy of DarkDevon. He instructed me to post my wife's arse.

IMG-20151117-WA0006.jpg
Same with your wife she should lose the bottom though.

Reactions: querosercornodela
browmsugar said:
Same with your wife she should lose the bottom though.
DarkDevon has just instructed me to do as I'm told, so here you go.

IMG-20151117-WA0008.jpg

Reactions: laury, querosercornodela and Nazareth
Wah has not followed instructions...so as with life..there are consequences...We are going to see his lovely wife as a sweet young woman..back when she was first going to university..her tits high and firm..her ass so tight.and that cunt barely parted..

Now her husband does not want this sweet thing to be prey to dirty minds..BUT..if he wishes to have that pic removed...then he must display the current Hatley..now 33..het tits her ass and her now more used cunt. Once that is done he can ask forgiveness and the pic of his sweetheart will be removed

Isn't she adorable. Who new she would soon be sucking cock like it was a collection of lovely lollipops

So now over to hubby..will he allow his childhood swearheart to stand *******...or do the right thing and show her ass cunt and tits of today..we wait

I'm sorry for wasting your time. I just couldn't find what you told me to.

Ok..then Im sure folk will enjoy her pics..so I will oblige

Devon..are you here? i mean on here? I tried PM-ing you

DarkDevon said:
Ok..then Im sure folk will enjoy her pics..so I will oblige

you are very naughty.

It excites me

hey sexy

private..please

Hey sexy. Yes..PM me..sorry for the delay

Some winnings from happypi99

418_1000.jpg 495_1000 (1).jpg 495_1000.jpg happypl99ac.jpeg

Reactions: laury, querosercornodela, Paulag and 3 others