• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

Well play we indeed did.

And what a lovely slut is the sweet Joanna. Now, as a taste, here she is, on left, with a threesome we would all die for . Don't worry. there are more pics to come. Some things should not be rushed but savoured.

all three sluts.jpg

Sad news.

After a wonderful and ******** game with kate's cuck i am sad to report the fucking dice came up 1. yes only one damn pic of her to share. That corset shot, her sucking, her near perfect ass..all hidden. But we shall play again. Anyhow..this is what you get. What a great ass.

pic of Kate slutwives.jpg
you are pretty good at this game

Damn I am not going to Vegas this month Once again after a full ******** and lots of hot topics of a sexy mature slut whose cuck hubby can't wait to hear about a real dick in her oh so tight cunt....we again roll a 1.

So all we get are two pics..but even here..you know she HAS to get herself some big black dick soon

bush chat.jpg ana to post 2.jpg

There is always a forfeit when a cuck pulls out mid game, no matter the reason. So with hubby leaving half way through we lucky viewers get so see the penalty - four shots of sexy slut Sam in all her lovely glory. What an ass this girl has got. Spankable? ..I'd say..YES

winning 2.jpg winning 3.jpg winning 4.jpg winnings 1.jpg

There is always a forfeit when a cuck pulls out mid game, no matter the reason. So with hubby leaving half way through we lucky viewers get so see the penalty - four shots of sexy slut Sam in all her lovely glory. What an ass this girl has got. Spankable? ..I'd say..YES

winning 2.jpg winning 3.jpg winning 4.jpg winnings 1.jpg
great asses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back