• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

is there ever a bad day to ****** another hot owned slut? I don't think so. Especially when it is a hot sexy cock loving bitch like the lovely Emma. Hubby hasn't yet shared her..but he should get a move on. Tits ass and cunt like this should not go to waste a second longer. Don't you agree...

emma face.jpg emma lingerie.jpg emma naked.jpg emma on fours.jpg emma tits.jpg emma to suck.jpg emma sweet open cunt.jpg emma cumminh.jpg emma's cunt.jpg emma panties down.png

Reactions: laury, Paulag, bbcdownsouth and 5 others
sosecretslut said:
is there ever a bad day to ****** another hot owned slut? I don't think so. Especially when it is a hot sexy cock loving bitch like the lovely Emma. Hubby hasn't yet shared her..but he should get a move on. Tits ass and cunt like this should not go to waste a second longer. Don't you agree...

emma face.jpg emma lingerie.jpg emma naked.jpg emma on fours.jpg emma tits.jpg emma to suck.jpg emma sweet open cunt.jpg emma cumminh.jpg emma's cunt.jpg

Thank you for the ******. I agree she shouldn’t be wasted on one cucky cock.

Reactions: bbcdownsouth
Thanks again to Devon. He's going to keep temporary ******** my wife until she reaches a sufficient number of views.

Last edited:
https://t-e.link/2ef787ea-4aa

Devon very kindly ******* my wife’s asshole on temporarily *******, please follow the link and share so we can get over 1000 views.

Gotta love a girl who takes on a line up...certainly Ahhwini's hubby likes it,,,and we all like those great tits

Mahwinni fucked bull 1.jpg ahhwini with bull.jpg ahhwini tits big.jpg more Ahhwini titties.jpg ahhwini ass.jpg ahhwini from behind.jpg

Reactions: laury, bbcdownsouth and (deleted member)
sosecretslut said:
Gotta love a girl who takes on a line up...certainly Ahhwini's hubby likes it,,,and we all like those great tits

Mahwinni fucked bull 1.jpg ahhwini with bull.jpg ahhwini tits big.jpg more Ahhwini titties.jpg ahhwini ass.jpg ahhwini from behind.jpg
Awesome!

Reactions: bbcdownsouth
wah said:

take some up skirt pix of the slut Hayley and send then to me

sosecretslut said:
take some up skirt pix of the slut Hayley and send then to me
Ok. I will try to sneak some

Reactions: sosecretslut
Were all barmaids as sexy as our slut Becky then we'd forever be drinking from the bottle...what a hot slut she is. Hubby is so proud of her.

becky clothed.jpg becky tits 4.jpg becky ass shown.png becky cummed on.png becky posted.png becky sucks.jpg becky..stripping.png becky with beer.png more bottle beck.png becky gaping.png

Reactions: laury, Paulag, WifeSharerForAll and 11 others
sosecretslut said:
Were all barmaids as sexy as our slut Becky then we'd forever be drinking from the bottle...what a hot slut she is. Hubby is so proud of her.

becky clothed.jpg becky tits 4.jpg becky ass shown.png becky cummed on.png becky posted.png becky sucks.jpg becky..stripping.png becky with beer.png more bottle beck.png becky gaping.png
Can I edit and repost her

No

Ok

Wow...After a fun game the dice rolled wrong and all we would get was one..yes one..solitary pic of the naughty slut Emily. But her hubby wants the world to know there is more to my latest owned slut than that: therefore..in all her glory is the latest hot slut to grace these pages. Emily.

emily face.png swallowing Emily.png emily ass.jpg emilt in lingerie.jpg emily with nipple.jpg perky tits emily.jpg emily cunt toy.jpg emily with cum.jpg emily cunt.jpg

Reactions: laury, WifeSharerForAll, Paulag and 6 others
Jen's hubby said:
very sexy slut !

How hot is the aforementioned Jen, I wonder? A slut worth owning?

What a great slut Deborah is. How lucky is her fiancee...lovely smile, tight cunt and already a love of being fucked by bulls.. sadly we only get three pics..but what a story they tell

deb recent.jpg deb fucked.jpg deb post ass.jpg

Reactions: laury, Lemon, Messerschmitt and 2 others
sosecretslut said:
What a great slut Deborah is. How lucky is her fiancee...lovely smile, tight cunt and already a love of being fucked by bulls.. sadly we only get three pics..but what a story they tell

deb recent.jpg deb fucked.jpg deb post ass.jpg

Very nice pussy, too bad her hand covers her tiny brown hole in the last pic.
Great job

great morning for Hot sluts. And this one is a different class..hubby is much older and Daniella needs young meat in that hungry cunt of hers..lots of young hung meat...

danilea clothed ass.jpg danilea panties.jpg Daniela_ited.jpg slut daniela linergie.jpg daniella ass5.jpg daniela from behind2.jpg Daniela_on bed.jpg daniella with black dildo.jpg Daniela breeding *****.jpg danilea clothed again2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: enzocroft, laury, WifeSharerForAll and 6 others
sosecretslut said:
great morning for Hot sluts. And this one is a different class..hubby is much older and Daniella needs young meat in that hungry cunt of hers..lots of young hung meat...

danilea clothed ass.jpg danilea panties.jpg Daniela_ited.jpg slut daniela linergie.jpg daniella ass5.jpg daniela from behind2.jpg Daniela_on bed.jpg daniella with black dildo.jpg Daniela breeding *****.jpg danilea clothed again2.jpg

thank you for owning her too......

petiteslut said:
thank you for owning her too......
A great slut to own. You should be proud of her