• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice Dare Winnings

glad my wife is still not here,

Lost his wife

pretty.jpg panties.jpg snap.jpg side.jpg doggy.jpg riding.jpg poppin.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ejt, Davey cuck, kmbe and 7 others
Reactions: ejt and rjthree
Itsmebitches said:
Lost his wife

pretty.jpg panties.jpg snap.jpg side.jpg doggy.jpg riding.jpg poppin.jpg
Dayum. Dude prolly dont deserve her!

Reactions: ejt and JohnCuckUK
Last edited:
Reactions: BitchWife, courantdr, CNYCJ13 and 1 other person
I wonder how many lose on purpose...

Well, Sometimes, losing is the purpose.

Atakainu said:
I wonder how many lose on purpose...
All down to the dice

Reactions: BitchWife and Atakainu
Doubleddipper said:
All down to the dice
And the games a little tweaked in the favor of the bull. Just a little....

TheOther said:
And the games a little tweaked in the favor of the bull. Just a little....
Depending on the games suppose

There are all kinds of games. Some with major advantage to the cucks, some with equal chance, some biased towards the bull. YOu just have to choose whats fun for you. If you let the bull choose, make up your mind to accept the odds.

But with all games the cuck shows off his woman. The odds of showing off you pic to the bull or almost 100%. The odds of the bull showing of his pictures or 0%.

TheOther said:
But with all games the cuck shows off his woman. The odds of showing off you pic to the bull or almost 100%. The odds of the bull showing of his pictures or 0%.
If that's your point of argument, you do not understand cuckold dynamics at all. If you want to play games with equal chance, there are candualist and swinger sites for that. Or, you can play dedicated Cuck vs cuck games. You gotta find out where you stand before you decide to take a dip.

Reactions: courantdr and Doubleddipper
I never said I wanted to play with equal chance. The only chance that changes over the different games is the chance of how likely it is that you have to show your pictures. For most games you have a 58% chance you loose a roll. So in a 10 round game the odds or you have to put up 6 pics.

Reactions: Lovetoshowher
TheOther said:
I never said I wanted to play with equal chance. The only chance that changes over the different games is the chance of how likely it is that you have to show your pictures. For most games you have a 58% chance you loose a roll. So in a 10 round game the odds or you have to put up 6 pics.
It all depends on the game rules. There was a game where the cuck has to post a pic only if the bull rolls a 6. The chance is not 58% there.
The chance is a 50% exactly in an odds or evens game. The odds are unpredictable if its "bull should roll higher than a cuck"

These rules are not set in stone. Just adapted to accomodate the intentions of both sides.

Most games have the rule: Cuck has to post when he rolls lower or the same as the bull.
That results in a 58% chance. I know there are much more rules, but the majority is in favor of the bull. And that is okay as everybody knows how these games work. (I hope) And just like you said: adapted to accomodate the intentions of both sides.

Reactions: BitchWife and JonGrey