Dice Dare Winnings

and all on the one lovely slut...so fine it would be a shame to ever sit down

wah said:
Great work. I love seeing all of the sluts you own posted like this.
I would love to fuck that

Sometimes a slut comes along that is truly worth savouring. Anna is such a specimen. The dice didn't allow posting her full face, but her cuck hubby was only too pleased to see some other pics of this glorious cock loving mature slut and her wonderful ass and ripe cunt be shared. Totally enjoyable. Don't
you think hubby should play another game?

anna ass white.jpg anna ass copy.jpg anna in bath.jpg anna wedding.jpg anna cunt wet.jpg anna pussy.jpg

Reactions: laury, CNYCJ13, Mica and 1 other person
Life can be amazing. Two wives owned in one day. One called Ana the other called Anna. Different parts of the world but they still have more in common than a name, don't you think.

See if you can spot the difference. I need a closer look.

ana ass.jpg anna ass copy.jpg

Reactions: laury, Paulag, Nazareth and 2 others
And then..out of the blue pops another rear view though not of an Anna but indeed of an Ann..courtesy of her cuck husband who is desperate to show people more of his hot wife. Just needs some encouragement. By the way isn't that a sweet gap?

Anyhow this trend is one we should encourage. And we're still on the letter 'A' Fuck knows what they will have to show by the time we get to Zena.

anne.jpg

Reactions: Chili, Mica, Nazareth and 1 other person
Not to be outdone he Anne's hubby asked his slut wife for a quick snapshot of her well groomed cunt..she had to take a quickie in the car..she has a steady hand obviously. what a start to the week

ann-marie cunt.jpg

Reactions: Chili, Mica, Nazareth and 1 other person
Wow, my wife would never do that. She is a prude bore

Some sluts get better with age. Take Cindy (well her husband hopes i do, from behind)..having seen her on wedding day 30 years ago i can vouch she is hotter today. You don't get the wedding pic..dice didn't roll that way...but fear not..you can check out the sexier mature slut of today (so naughty..showing her tight cunt with those Queen of Spades panties pulled aside)..

Cindy ass.jpg cindy cunt shared.jpg cindy shows tits.jpg Cindy taked.jpg

Reactions: laury, Paulag, tanktopwillie and 1 other person
Fresh from her exciting car ride in which her cunt had to be aired..and why not...our Anna M. took time to do her best slut cheerleader (or some German equivalent) impersonation.

Wow this bitch can shake 'em with the best. go girl. there is more to come from this fire brand.

anna marie short slirt.jpg

Reactions: Paulag, Nazareth, Mica and 1 other person
It seems marvellous Mae's hubby wants to show off his sweet wife...should we let him.

mae nipp.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulag, Mica and Nazareth
all the time Liz...waiting for the bitch who is coming to calgary on Wednesday to turn up on line

Good morning. To put a spring in everyone's step this morning a special action packed look once again at the wonderful and slutty for any man (except her husband) Aruna..Hot, hot , hot

action 444.jpg action 777.jpg action chap 4.jpg aruna sex.jpg aruna from behind.jpg more action auruna.jpg new aruma sucking cock.jpg slut aruna deep cunt.jpg slut helen sucking.jpg Aruna more tits3.jpg

Reactions: laury, Focker, Nazareth and 3 others
DarkDevon said:
Good morning. To put a spring in everyone's step this morning a special action packed look once again at the wonderful and slutty for any man (except her husband) Aruna..Hot, hot , hot

action 444.jpg action 777.jpg action chap 4.jpg aruna sex.jpg aruna from behind.jpg more action auruna.jpg new aruma sucking cock.jpg slut aruna deep cunt.jpg slut helen sucking.jpg Aruna more tits3.jpg
aruna is a hot indian slut. bet she would love that bbc of devon

sadly all we get to see of lovely Kiran (well what you get to see cos Ive seen LOTS)..is this one shot. Such is chance....Still it is quite a shot

permananet Kiran.jpg

Reactions: laury, Paulag, Nazareth and 1 other person
Sadly the dice is not rolling well this week. once again we are left with just one posting of lovely Elizabeth and her quite marvellous tits and gaping sweet cunt. But, hey..it is one pic worth studying intensely...enjoy.

eliz spread.jpg

Reactions: Chastitysissy, laury, theOne666 and 2 others
DarkDevon said:
It seems marvellous Mae's hubby wants to show off his sweet wife...should we let him.

mae nipp.jpg
Thank you

Reactions: Paulag
Sadly Devon is banned from this website now. He was teasing the chat people..guess they can't stand competition..so he asked me to let you folk know...he has enjoyed having fun with everyone and hopes you did too. I can pass along a message..though I will likely be banned too I suppose..not that it matters to me now. Shame though. his best wishes to you all...

sosecretslut said:
Sadly Devon is banned from this website now. He was teasing the chat people..guess they can't stand competition..so he asked me to let you folk know...he has enjoyed having fun with everyone and hopes you did too. I can pass along a message..though I will likely be banned too I suppose..not that it matters to me now. Shame though. his best wishes to you all...
Whoa what? WHo are the chat people? I dont really understand. But we are gonna miss him.

Reactions: Jimnjen
DarkDevon said:
Life can be amazing. Two wives owned in one day. One called Ana the other called Anna. Different parts of the world but they still have more in common than a name, don't you think.

See if you can spot the difference. I need a closer look.

ana ass.jpg anna ass copy.jpg

Hey, is the one on the left from New Jersey?

Reactions: Lemon