• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice games

• Thread starterfivelevels
  • Start date
  • #2,981
cuck here...let's play... willing to risk my sexy wife's pics once again.....

Pm me...

• #2,982
Cuck here ready

• #2,983
Own it to ****** it!

609c55fbe64a95864.jpg

Reactions: Slaglover, wondergremlin and Jackndice
  • #2,984
Anybody wanna play?

• #2,985
Bull ready to play

• #2,986
Any bull willing to play? ( looking for games with lurkers)

• #2,987
Ready to play. Looking for a bull.

• #2,988
Yesterday, I played a couple of dice games, and enjoyed them a lot (I presume the bulls enjoyed also). But today, when trying to create one channel at imig it was impossible to me because it says I'm banned for a month, any clue whow to solve that?

• #2,989
cuckkk said:
Yesterday, I played a couple of dice games, and enjoyed them a lot (I presume the bulls enjoyed also). But today, when trying to create one channel at imig it was impossible to me because it says I'm banned for a month, any clue whow to solve that?
imig for some reason doesn't like the dice games. Most of us have been banned from imig. When you do play dice on imig, don't post rules and be careful when chatting using terms such as *******.

Reactions: Jackndice
  • #2,990
Agree - don't post rules.

• #2,991
Cuck here ready

• #2,992
myBAMAhotwife said:
imig for some reason doesn't like the dice games. Most of us have been banned from imig. When you do play dice on imig, don't post rules and be careful when chatting using terms such as *******.
Ok, thanks. Yesterday posted rules, but you are right, today, afeter posting rules, I was banned.

• #2,993
Any BULLS still on and available.....love to play dice and loose my hot wife....PM me!!!

• #2,994
cuck looking for a dice game anyone on

Reactions: BaggedR
  • #2,995
Anybody wanna play?

• #2,996
I would take that ass

Reactions: BaggedR
  • #2,997
Any cucks want a game

Reactions: BaggedR and armstrong1
  • #2,998