• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Dice games

• Thread starterfivelevels
  • Start date
  • #1,701
myBAMAhotwife said:
Bulls Needed!!!
there were 3...had to step away...need more

• #1,702
myBAMAhotwife said:
there were 3...had to step away...need more
And cucks display your wife....

• #1,703
the BULL from TN PM Me.

• #1,704
Any BULLS up for a game..I'M in...SET it up..the least you can do if you want see me wife's pussy!!!

• #1,705
Although the Slut Lobby's are hot when you have several cucks lining their slutty wives up to be picked by a BULL.

• #1,706
myBAMAhotwife said:
Although the Slut Lobby's are hot when you have several cucks lining their slutty wives up to be picked by a BULL.
Why u make anoise ..fuckn *****..i bull

• #1,707
Loversexy said:
Why u make anoise ..fuckn *****..i bull
Right and every time you invite me to a PM, I do. You tell me that we're going to play and then NOTHING but crickets!

• #1,708
myBAMAhotwife said:
Right and every time you invite me to a PM, I do. You tell me that we're going to play and then NOTHING but crickets!
I missed play with u :D :D

• #1,709
Anyone setting up a LOBBY??

• #1,711
Reactions: smalldicknik
  • #1,712
  • #1,713
https://imig.es/c/mehRUYn Lobby still open. Use this wisely. Don't post rules or nudes. Use it for BULLS to select a slut wife and then go to private room. Select Rules, download them for reference, then delete and have fun.

• #1,714
myBAMAhotwife said:
https://imig.es/c/mehRUYn Lobby still open. Use this wisely. Don't post rules or nudes. Use it for BULLS to select a slut wife and then go to private room. Select Rules, download them for reference, then delete and have fun.
BULLS needed...less lurkers..some cucks...two now!

• #1,717
cuck here

• #1,718
Ccchurr said:
Room still open but nobody there. And rules there are not good for me
Any Bulls

• #1,719
some cuck to play?

Reactions: wens
  • #1,720
im a cuck in a real cuckold marriage have played this a few times now

Users who are viewing this thread