• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did My Wife Fuck My Good Friend That I Let Stay With Us?

knoxTNhubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Back in the day..i found out that my wife fooled around some with one of my buddies that i let stay with us. she said they never had sex, but did fool around some. should i believe her?

She took it up the ass like a pretty boy in prison. She sucked his cock like a vacuum cleaner. He tapped that ass quicker than an Irish step dancing group on americas got talent. She sucked more semen than Stev-0 did in the jackass horse milk semen show. He nailed her with his sword harder than oj and Nicole have I made my point?

he did stay with us for like 3 months. so they had many many opportunities. i even let them go grocery shopping and go to the laundry mat alot
He fucked the hell out of her! The grocery store runs meant blow jobs for him. Hope you didn't kiss her when she got back from groceries.

i didnt find out about any of it till like 3 months after he moved out to a different state
What does your gut feeling tell you? Usually your gut feeling is right 9 out of 10 times. Atleast it is for me. You are either going to have to accept it or embrace it. Now you have something over her. Use it to your advantage and make her a true slut that will cater to you. I bet she will do anything to get on your good grace right now. Go for it and use her for your pleasure.

0_10929800_1407819105 (2).jpg heres a pic of her

A few years back my wife was getting very friendly with this guy at her job. To the point where he was calling her late at night after I went to bed. She wasn't hiding the fact about the calls, because some times he was calling just when I was going to bed, because I get up so early 3AM for work. I think he knew I got up very early for work.

NOW! my wife knows I fantasize all the time about other guys we know fucking her, and I mentioned him in bed as she moaned his name. SHE say's they never had sex, but I too am not sure. I know she liked him , she knows I thought of him fucking her. And he would call a couple of times a week, and they talked sometimes for like two hours. This I know because when he called right when I was going to bed I would have trouble falling asleep , but then I would and wake up like a hour and a half , or two hours later and they were still on the phone.

Even though my wife knows I think of him and other guys with her, I just think she wouldn't tell me for some reason.

A few years back my wife was getting very friendly with this guy at her job. To the point where he was calling her late at night after I went to bed. She wasn't hiding the fact about the calls, because some times he was calling just when I was going to bed, because I get up so early 3AM for work. I think he knew I got up very early for work.

NOW! my wife knows I fantasize all the time about other guys we know fucking her, and I mentioned him in bed as she moaned his name. SHE say's they never had sex, but I too am not sure. I know she liked him , she knows I thought of him fucking her. And he would call a couple of times a week, and they talked sometimes for like two hours. This I know because when he called right when I was going to bed I would have trouble falling asleep , but then I would and wake up like a hour and a half , or two hours later and they were still on the phone.

Even though my wife knows I think of him and other guys with her, I just think she wouldn't tell me for some reason.
I think they fucked. I would be very surprised if he didn't fuck your wife. Did you ever try to listen secretly to their discussions when she thought you were asleep?

I think they fucked. I would be very surprised if he didn't fuck your wife. Did you ever try to listen secretly to their discussions when she thought you were asleep?
I did pick up the phone in our bedroom a couple of times , real slow so she would hear it being picked up. But I was afraid of her knowing I was listening, Those time they were talking about work , BUT this one time it was at the end of their talk , I picked up just to hear my wife say " ouch, no we never did that , he laughed . Then she said " what is that, I'm hearing.' and I hung up . 5 min later she came to bed. I reached down to her panty crotch to see if her panties were wet. But she didn't have panties on, so I did get up to piss and found her panty crotch was a little wet in the hamper.

I did pick up the phone in our bedroom a couple of times , real slow so she would hear it being picked up. But I was afraid of her knowing I was listening, Those time they were talking about work , BUT this one time it was at the end of their talk , I picked up just to hear my wife say " ouch, no we never did that , he laughed . Then she said " what is that, I'm hearing.' and I hung up . 5 min later she came to bed. I reached down to her panty crotch to see if her panties were wet. But she didn't have panties on, so I did get up to piss and found her panty crotch was a little wet in the hamper.
They definitely fucked! Have you asked her straight up if they fuced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back