• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Did you marry a virgin? Are you pleased you did?

• Thread starterSaraha
  • Start date
i did not and can't imaging marrying one for this main reason -
if a woman is really a sexual person...she is just NOT going to save herself for marriage.

my wife fucked a pretty good number of guys (25-40?) and gave head to many more (prob 80-100) before i met her. That last group were the guys she WAS going to fuck but, once seeing their dick...decided it was too small.

I LOVE knowing that she made that many men cum...all those loads from different guys in her pussy and mouth!!

ha ha ha .a slut

No , my wife had between 15-20 guys before me

I didn't marry a virgin either. She was actually married to someone else when we started fucking. She left him eventually for me, got divorced & we got married. She occassionally goes out with the girls and get's picked up by younger men. She's 43, so likes young cock. I'm not bothered as i go out looking for pussy, young or old.

As long as we are carefull, discreet and respect each other, we don't mind what the other one does.

My wife has 3 boyfriend before me. Enough said. And I LOVED it!

LOL, married a virgin, 12 years later she begged me to let her have sex with another man. Since this had always been my dream I said ok, just fill me in on the details. Little did I know where this would lead.

I assume that a virgin will always have this lingering thoughts of what it would feel like having sex with another man other than her husband.

Well she said she was a virgin but then I had her before marriage and lord know who else. Experienced is always preferred

Experienced much better

Saraha said:
If you did marry a virgin, then you were a "virgin breaker"......crude but true.
How did the wedding night sex meet your expectation, or were you too tired to perform your consummation?

Would you have preferred to marry a sexually experienced bride?

Virgin is a chore

Being in Pakistan, I got myself a virgin and she bled too. I got a small cock, about 5", and she was paining so much that in her nievity she even let me fuck her ass to avoid the pain. It is strange but she can take it very easily in ass. I managed to bring her to a stage that now we share all our fantasies and desires even my desire to be cucked but she doesnt agree to real.

I didn't marry a virgin but I have had sex with a couple. There is absolutely no way in hell I would have married one.

I DID marry a lovely Japanese virgin:cool:, and was unable to break her hymen on the wedding nite due to her nervousness and supertight vaginal.

Yes I married a virgin, Yes I regret it. Don't get me wrong, she's a good woman, and I love her.
I had been with 4 other women before I met her. So my experience was limited. When we dated we did ever thing except fucking. She claimed that she broke her hymen using tampons, so I didn't get that "pleasure".
Our wedding night was nothing to write home about. I'm little dicked & a quick cummer, that along with her inexperience led to a very short night.
Now that I'm older I.m sorry that she didn't experience at least 1 or 2 other guys before me at least she would have known what she was getting with me.
I have tried to get her to Cuck me so far she won't do it. I've told her she deserves to experience a good fucking at least once in her life. She says she is happy with my little 5" cock, that's all she wants.
Tanks to Custer I've just found "Real Women Don't Do Housework" She has been looking at the web site (Real Women Don't Do Housework) maybe this will start her down the road to cucking me.

MST said:
No , my wife had between 15-20 guys before me

I love this when it is all in one night :D

my fiancee was a virgin when we started.. I'm emphasizing WAS.

Wife number 1 was not a virgin, she had only one sex partner before me and had sex only a few times. I believed her, she never lied, and I still believe her. Sex with her was lousy and boring, the only saving grace was a very tight pussy. I'm not huge, 6.5" at best. No oral, anal was out, masturbation was something other people did, toys were for children, 3 positons only, missionary, missionary, missionary. But she did orgasm, occasionally. She said her lack of sexual satisfaction was all my fault.

Wife number 2 had been with over 300 guys, yup over 300, her estimate and she said she was being very conservative. I was a bit shocked (privately). We hooked up while I was still married to number 1. We had sex every time we were together, until I said it wasn't necessary each time, pissed her off. In motels, in the car, on the motorcycle, in men's rooms, in campground showers, in back of van while others drove, at parties. The old adage is: men need an opportunity - women need a reason. Well she didn't need anything, always horny, always ready. Nothing between us was off limits. It was great, wonderful. She said I was the best she ever had, not the biggest cock, not biggest cummer, not the best kisser, like an athlete that gets scored 9 on everything but never a 10. She was multi-orgasmic, and could cum in minutes, on her 40th birthday we had a session wherein I gave her 40 orgasms, she slept the whole next day. She's burnt out dozens of toys, even sent a letter to Doc Johnson asking if she could be a tester. Her sexuality was amazing and I was always in awe. 22 years later, sex has become a thing of the past. Very sad.

If I ever get married again I, my first question will be to ask if she is a slut. If it an on-line ad it will include the statement, "only sluts need apply".

My wife was a virgin and has petered-out sexually at 43. Sex about every six weeks, not much passion. That's why I'd like her to get seduced and spice things up.

Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs
I'm surprised to see that I'm the only one who can say: YES, she was a virgin.
And, yes we were both to tired to do anything that first night.
Next day we did it, and it hurt her.
It took a while (two or three days) to become pleasurable.
Fortunately, I had mi fingers :)

She wasn't a virgin

My first wife that I married before she turned 18 wasn't a virgin. She had given it up to a boyfriend when she was 15. He disappeared shortly after that I guess he got what he wanted, but she got her young pussy taught very well by a divorced guy that lived next door and she did the cooking and cleaning of his house for him. After we were married she told me that he had been fucking her 3,4,5 times a week when she started going out with me and I got into her panties about a week after we started dating and she admitted that for about the first month I had been getting "sloppy seconds", all I knew she was hot and horny. No, I wouldn't want a virgin for a new bride had 2 "virgins" in my life and they both had a problem with my fat dick. GTR

We were both virgins and thought wedding night sex was great. We only found out that it was not that great years later once we had gained experience

Users who are viewing this thread